Homebrew420s' Seed Creation and Selection

• Thread starter homebrew420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
homebrew420

homebrew420

So here is the Lucky13, made this cross a few years back now. DJ Shorts F-13 x Magik.

Freak!
20131016 164602
20131016 164552

homebrew420

homebrew420

TK I totally agree. The extract market will be demaning it soon.
Neverbreak L13 is a mutant. Has been since she broke soil. She is however, quite vigorous. Producing some very nice lemony type flavor potent flowers. The other around are also revegging from a 2nd week in flower cutting.

Peace

soserthc1

soserthc1

TK I totally agree. The extract market will be demaning it soon.
Neverbreak L13 is a mutant. Has been since she broke soil. She is however, quite vigorous. Producing some very nice lemony type flavor potent flowers. The other around are also revegging from a 2nd week in flower cutting.

Peace

Would you happen to have any pictures of her in flower and or bud shots before you had to reveg her... if its farther back my apologies just really aint got the time to search thru 25 pages but will be on board from here out....

homebrew420

homebrew420

I don't. The lucky13 was taken 2weeks into flower. Sometimes I have to do this to save on space in the trays long term . She was a mutant from the get go. Flowers on second run where normal, very resinous, aroma was lemony and kinda mulchy. I will see if I can get a shot in the am. Saw that the little plant was already trimmed and packaged for the store.

homebrew420

homebrew420

Yeah been trying to convince Bluzboy, he should travel the coco route. It is sooo easy and with an automated drain to waste system you can walk away for days at a time.

I read in the CO rag, the rooster, there was a dispensery that advertised "hand watered,..." that silly. As if its better for some reason to be hand watered or that automation might mean the dirty corperate overlords are now controlling our meds. Haha

Harvest to day so we get a couple othe nice varieties up to the thread here.

Peace

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

After seeing your warehouse, I told Dispo to convert at his MMC. Well it took a bit of convincing but he's going to run a handful of strains he's grown organically for the last couple years, to see the difference. My next batch will be coco for sure. I guess I'll need a ppm meter... :)

Is the Sour Kush your Headband or something a little different?

homebrew420

homebrew420

So here is some info i was able to find on the Bangkok Betty's we are growing. Ended up with a single female, most likely, as one has not shown full expression of sex.
Info on the Bangkok Betty,
"here's the DL on the seeds. A friend called Top 9 fingers got seeds sent to him from Thailand. He then grew out the many seeds that he got from a friend in Thailand. He found a true male and female, or both plants that showed "No" signs of hemi's in testing. He then made seeds and sold them at a some what small site. I caught up with him and was sent some seeds. Well the first run of seeds where the wrong ones. Well, he found the mistake and sent me more of the correct ones. I in turn grew those out and found the best of the bunch. One male and female that i personally STRESSED the hell out of. By the means of Heat,PH, PPM, Light, and every other thing i could think of to Hemi them. I even beat the hell out of a couple of plants and nothing. As to anything in the mix. I can not be 100% sure, since we do not know the location of where the seeds actualy came from in Thailand and if there were anything crossed to it. I can tell you that nothing in Top 9's garden was crossed to this line. Just trying to help anyone wondering about these genes."
:from BillyGoat

@Mg Sour Kush is different. No relation to Headband. SK was out of a reserva privada Og seed pack. And as for a ppm meter, not necessary with a consistant salt mix. Once mixed you will ALWAYS know your ec/ppm. PH is the adjusting factor. Dtw is as easy as it gets.

L

LightCookies

Hey Homebrew, I was wondering if you remember working with a Northern Lights male recently? I recall seeing a post by 14er saying that it may have been used in pollinating a Girl Scout Cookies forum cut? Any chance you know anything about the male? Trying to figure out the origin of this plant, the Light Cookies:

Photo 45
Photo 47
homebrew420

homebrew420

Thanks for the post LC! Always makes me smile when i see locals.
The NL hybrid project and F2/P2 seeds were father by 2 males of enormous stature. Honestly I have never seen male flowers as large. They were visually and in terms of vigor identical. Carrying a strong citrus aroma as did most of the 5 females. I have currently a single plant from seed on the table. Looking GSC dom in structure, 5th node.
If those were purchased or gifted it is as stated. However Cookies has been known to come out with a seed or 2, especially when flowered with the Truth. Truth will drop a stamenate flower in nearly every run giving us/patience about 6-10 seeds per lb. Ifyou fould the seed in cookies flower either selfed or Truth is my bet. She looks good Lightcookies! Keep us updated. Good bad or indifferent.

Peace

Top Bottom