Homebrew420s' Seed Creation and Selection

• Thread starter homebrew420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
homebrew420

homebrew420

Oh and we got this a one now too. Tiny root poking out the bottom. Tee hee!
20131201 155113

Had my doubts about her... no longer.

And this, gorilla glue #4. Wowsa! Taking cuts and test flower.
20131201 155639

homebrew420

homebrew420

Here are the fire og bx from rascal
First 2 are the same and second 2 are the same. There was a third don't know why I didn't photo. These were out of the test tent. No intersex traits up until now. With single pair of stamen growing from calyx. Only on one plant and minimal, finishing 9weeks.
20131208 084500
20131208 084508
20131208 084518
20131208 084610

soserthc1

soserthc1

You will be real happy with the GG4 seen nothing but gem's coming from her sibling .... all is look tight in her HB420 ....

SoSer Like the little triangle sign looks like she almost didn't make it , bet ya were happy to see that root pop thru....

homebrew420

homebrew420

@mg sounds great. Should be down around 2:30
@soserthc1 yeah she hung out for a minute. Then like a few days away and healthy root poking out. Real excited about the GG4. Gifter says its the latest hot shit...for the minute. Sour and potent is my understanding

Peace

homebrew420

homebrew420

Thanks monkeymun! As easy as it gets. We underutilized the space but makes it nice to work in there.

Peace

Thachrizzy

Thachrizzy

What's going on @hombrew420 ....gonna give this forum a run. Been camped out over at TSD so much, felt like I would take your advice and check out the farm.

clockworx

clockworx

Looking good bro, good score on the seeds. Its a lot of work to hunt that many seeds. When I was in Afghanistan I ran into a few beautiful indica fields near the end of flower of whatever kush/paki they were growing. I didn't have much time but I wasn't leaving without as many seeds as my buddy and I could grab. I've had a nice little zip lock bag just waiting for their time to shine.

Last edited:
MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

HB- I'll be talking to NT today to work out a plan for tomorrow. One of us will call you afterword to let you know what's up.

homebrew420

homebrew420

@clockworx outstanding.
Going to make it a goal to obtain as many of these landrace and heirloom varieties as can be found.
MiS seed round starts in just a week.
Tangerine Kush, RD seeds, seed round gets the male in a week or so.
Tahoe male will be dusting a large # of ladies over the coming week or 2. Snafu with the timer. It broke...on..for 3 or 4 days. Doh!

Peace

clockworx

clockworx

I have a friend from Lebanon who brings seeds back with him every year, his father was a farmer over there for 20 or 30 years . My buddy was taught to process hashish, tend the fields, the whole 9. He came here to live when he was 17 after the war got bad, he had got shot during a raid in his town, with him came seeds and together we grew plants. That was the first plant I ever grew and I've been hooked ever since. He still brings them and we still trade bud...I love stuff from other places, these wars need to stop already. It would be nice to be able to travel around over there without being taken hostage, but I think those days are over...

homebrew420

homebrew420

That's pretty cool clockworx! I have been looking for a source of Lebanese seed. No luck so far. Photos I have seen were promising. Sat. type growth and leaves but more stout. Hash plants are far better than I gave credit to. The MiS has made many a believer.

soserthc1

soserthc1

@mg sounds great. Should be down around 2:30
@soserthc1 yeah she hung out for a minute. Then like a few days away and healthy root poking out. Real excited about the GG4. Gifter says its the latest hot shit...for the minute. Sour and potent is my understanding

Peace
For sure was all the rage awhile back along with Bodhi's blood orange as the packs went up , they were gone in a few hours tops ... google gorilla glue there is a entire web page dedicated to it , some frosty pictures and some super pretty nugs .... have a great holiday bro if I don't speak to you (well type ) till then ....
best to you and yours
SoSer

Latest posts

Top Bottom