Homebrew420s' Seed Creation and Selection

• Thread starter homebrew420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

Looking good bro, good score on the seeds. Its a lot of work to hunt that many seeds. When I was in Afghanistan I ran into a few beautiful indica fields near the end of flower of whatever kush/paki they were growing. I didn't have much time but I wasn't leaving without as many seeds as my buddy and I could grab. I've had a nice little zip lock bag just waiting for their time to shine.
Classic dogging bullets to grab as many landrace seeds as possible .... to funny , now that is some serious dedication to collecting genetic's

homebrew420

homebrew420

To you as well @soserthc1. Those picts are insane. Looking forward to the gear you guys are working on . Looking real nice.
Have a safe and stoney holiday.

Peace

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

Everything's lookin nice HB! Let me know how you like those 350s/315s whatever they are, I'm pretty impressed with them! Sick nabs on bringing triangle and GG4 in, I have yet to try the GG4 but triangle k has always been a favorite!

homebrew420

homebrew420

@We Solidarity yeah I too am pretty excited about triangle and gg4. Not tried either one.
Got a load of new gear that just came down.
Jamacain Grape
Search Light
Scouts Honor
Fire OG
Dark magik
Chocolate Thai

There is;
bright cookies
Dark magik, different
Lucky Charms
Tangerin kush
Will all be done in 4 weeks

homebrew420

homebrew420

Hey all been a minute here.
Alien Torch. Week7 just a few more to go
20140105 063704

Medmans' RKS#2about 6 weeks along
20140105 063725

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

Yo! Looks great in there dude! Did you get that chem x SS from GT before the drama?

homebrew420

homebrew420

Here is something we are going to be using.
20140105 082414

As for the use of sucrashield, it works. Not as well as azamax. However when burning sulphur one cannot use oil based products. Surashield is ok. Need more applications 3x in 2weeks.
Seed runs are finally moving along. Tahoe Og round is hitting the pollen now. Tangerine Kush next sunday. And Mazar-I-sharif males will enter sunday giving the fems a week head start.

PeaceP

homebrew420

homebrew420

@WalterWhiteFire no. Got it from a different source but I think she floats around the area. Doesnt seem as good as the Chem SourD we run though. Real nice has a bit of soy sauce aroma to her. I might still hit dude up, we are only human...mostly.

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

Always killin it over here, OW! I'm in love with the A Torch!! How much are you paying per 40# bag of potash? Our water softener uses KCL @ $26/40# bag at Home Depot......I'm looking for a cheaper source.

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

I was thinking the other way around. I'm looking for a cheaper source of KCL for my water softener... It uses Sodium or Potassium Chloride. I'm using the KCL but it's expensive. I want to buy bulk for the year to cut down on the cost. No more chems for my buds.....I'm back to organics, but using a larger % of coco in my mix.

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

Heading down to the springs on Saturday. If either you guys want to join. MG I'm looking at you...

homebrew420

homebrew420

The tahoe round of seeds looks to be very successful. Some real fire I them that seeds. Harvest of those in 4-6 weeks. Followed a week or two after by Tangerines Kush pollen drop. Males, 2, go in today for of Mazar-i-sharif. Lots of good stuff coming out of the test tent.
Pics today, if I can find a min

Peace

Top Bottom