Homebrew420s' Seed Creation and Selection

• Thread starter homebrew420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
homebrew420

homebrew420

@cannapits these lamps are good for over 3 years! Price sucks. You can make it up in 3 weeks time at an average of $2500 a lb. These lights are the shit man. I will replace my setup by summers end. A total of 5 lights, one in veg the other 4 in flower. MONEY.

Thanks for all the kind words.

homebrew420

homebrew420

@UCMETOO yes these are worth it. No question. Wait you're in CO? shoot mange we should connect! I could show you what the y can do.

Peace

3G Labs

3G Labs

Colorado has fire! And @homebrew420 is supplying the jet fuel! Glad i was able to make it in to the shop, crazy CO weather.
20150217 205835
Smell, taste, clean burn. You are crushing it! Keep up the good work friend.
The store is awesome talked to James and a couple of the other guys for awhile, great atmosphere.
Support high quality legal weed! Buy from 14er. The price on the board is tax included and cant be beat. Heard a rumor us Industry "devil's" may also get a discount ;)

cannapits

cannapits

Original Swamp Fam
Supporter
@cannapits these lamps are good for over 3 years! Price sucks. You can make it up in 3 weeks time at an average of $2500 a lb. These lights are the shit man. I will replace my setup by summers end. A total of 5 lights, one in veg the other 4 in flower. MONEY.

Thanks for all the kind words.

proof is in the puddin/ thanks for showing the way. keeping eyes on this for sure.

stickyfing3rs

stickyfing3rs

Can these lights be hung vertically? I hang two 600s vertically and one side of the room gets harvested every 5 weeks. If I could run 4 of these back to back it would be badass. Like caps wall o dank

homebrew420

homebrew420

@stickyfing3rs yes they can. they are even rated for open use, and are FAR less dangerous than other HID lamps because of their dual layer glass lamps. An outer glass shell protects from explosion and kills the light if cracked or broken. I would love to see them in that style of grow.

UCMETOO

UCMETOO

@UCMETOO yes these are worth it. No question. Wait you're in CO? shoot mange we should connect! I could show you what the y can do.

Peace
Colorado? Try Boulder! ive been really busy but i would love a walk thru to look at what your doing!!!!

BTW: had limited luck popping the TAHOE STAR seeds i got a while back 50% germ rate only one female ( she looks very nice though)

amgprb

amgprb

I just joined THC Farmer, seeing quite a few familiar names! @homebrew420 , i was haply to stumble onto this thread. Seems you are much more active over here! I will be following for sure. Mad respect for you homebrew and everything you are doing!

I have some DPD and Blackberry Cookies coming down in the next 2 weeks. I also just popped 6x Fire Charm and 6x Chemical Purple (along with a handful of other strains). Cant wait to get these things going!

Peace

Horsetooth

Horsetooth

Ah! So this is where all the fun is happening!

If thcfarmer had an app I'd probably be on a lot more but ah well.

@homebrew420 if you had to choose one purely for bag appeal, which would it be:

Gg#4 x Purple Skunk
Or
Tahoe Scout Cookies?

Oh I suppose I can share this Tangerine Sandie on here as well: 0302150913 0302150915a

amgprb

amgprb

Loving the Blackberry Cookies. Very Uniform plants, AMAZING smells! Just hovering over and smelling- they are very minty, but a good stem rub is straight berries and a light skunky smell! Here are pics of the 2 girls, they look so uniform that its hard to tell they are different plants. The main difference IMO is one is a bit better yielder, and that one appears to be ripening quicker. You cant see it in the pics, but there are some nice purple hues in the flowers

amgprb

amgprb

I have five Fire Charm seedling, hoping to get a few nice girls. I ran 5 of them the last round. Very nice, healthy, vigorous plants but unfortunately all turned out to be males.

I also popped 5 of the Chemical Purple. They are some of the most stuborn seedlings. They do not want to come out of their shells. They have been sprouted and above soil for a week now. I was able to gently remove one of the helmets by sprying her with water and using tweezers to seperate. The other 4, the shells are just so hard I am affraid of decapitating the babies. I hope that they naturally fall off as Im unsure how long they will survive like this

amgprb

amgprb

Maybe bury them a bit deeper next time, the friction helps the shell pop off
I will try that next time, thanks... Im just not sure how much added friction there will be as I use peet pellets

M

motz

They sound like really fresh beans, maybe a soak then a slight crack with the teeth or a whirl in the shaker box

amgprb

amgprb

They sound like really fresh beans, maybe a soak then a slight crack with the teeth or a whirl in the shaker box
I will give that a shot then. I think i still have 7 or 8 of em left. I have a full house in veg right now so it isnt going to set me back, I was just excited to run em.

A trick I use on really thick shelled beans (like Grape Stomper for example) that always seems to work is I take a reazor blade and gently score around the seem of the bean. Using enough pressure that it leaves a mark, but not hard enough to cut through the shell. I did not do this as they seemed like viable seeds and all 5 had split and showed there tap root in less then 24 hrs soaking in water

Tnelz

Tnelz

I'm not trying to cloud up the thread but want to post where I am with the homebrew420 creation. This is wita WiFi x Tahoe og 2.5 weeks into bloom. The pic doesn't do her justice but it's the best I could take. She is a beast. Grown in coco grow stone mix. Being fed greenstone base nutrients calimagic and crystal burst also protek for silica. She's about 4.5 feet tall and just finished stretching. The smell coming off this plant is amazing. I've never grown WiFi but I was under the impression it's smell wasn't overpowering. It smells like a gee with a Suttle sweet smell on the back end. Loving the plant and I have some clones of her in organic soil and I'm looking very forward to those. Thanks again homebrew420 for ur kindness this plant has been nothing but awesome since she popped. Stacking nicely and should be pretty dam
20150304 135734
good.

homebrew420

homebrew420

@Tnelz thanks. Glad you are enjoying her. We tried a few long ago when we first made them, and were rather disappointed actually. If we dont find one of 10 or so seeds we would sorta write it off as mediocre at best. That has proven wrong many times. even with the DPD stuff. Seems like errbody else is finding fire in my seed, haha good thing, I would rather be the guy to find the duds! Looks great btw!!!

Peace

Latest posts

Top Bottom