Homebrew420s' Seed Creation and Selection

• Thread starter homebrew420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tnelz

Tnelz

@Tnelz thanks. Glad you are enjoying her. We tried a few long ago when we first made them, and were rather disappointed actually. If we dont find one of 10 or so seeds we would sorta write it off as mediocre at best. That has proven wrong many times. even with the DPD stuff. Seems like errbody else is finding fire in my seed, haha good thing, I would rather be the guy to find the duds! Looks great btw!!!

Peace
Thanks bro. So far so good. Def smells like a bastard. Lol. About 6 weeks and we will know for sure. Whatever happens she has been a pleasure to grow.

homebrew420

homebrew420

@amgprb I too have seen soome difficulties sprouting DPD hybrids. Doesnt really seem to be ryme or reason. Maybe next round lettingthe seeds go a little longer will help. IDK. Good luck

Peace

zeke

zeke

Got that Moonshine xdpd bx2 and Magic x dpd bx2 relaxing in jars. Moonshine haze is the dominant aroma in that cross, real hazy resinous and nice. The magic DPD is sort of fruity like dried fruit, maybe a strawberry fruit roll up. Smells really close to Riot's Strawberry Switchblade that my buddy just pulled. Nice work bro. Thanks to Swaj for his contribution. I just ran that shit with a bunch of killer gear from well known and respected breeders. I was not dissapointed. Yer shit hangs mang.

homebrew420

homebrew420

Yes indeed great thanks to the man SwaJ and his Gear. I got some other goodies for ya @zeke when I see you next

Would also like to tell all my coworker @GuyForget on ig and my self will be reppin hard on Sat at the Denver Cannabis cup. No booth just walking and talking and other niceties to those we meet!! Keep an eye out for us

drewski85

drewski85

@homebrew420 I'll be popping some of the starry eyed dawgs(and hopefully the delta tribe or gdp bx1) for the outdoor season. Any advice on feeding(organics, no synthetics) and pheno ratios.

homebrew420

homebrew420

Feed the fuck out of them...well at least the Tribes as for the GDP bx, yeah feed the fuck out of them too. I have to get my organics on lock for the season. Even though I always supplement with salts. I try not to spray them with anything other than water while they are outside. Sometime Physan 20 and or neem oil. Best of luck

zeke

zeke

Moonshine haze x dpd bx2. Smells a lot like vortex or Apollo 13. A little color creeping into it. Not too shabby amigo.

true grit

true grit

Yes indeed great thanks to the man SwaJ and his Gear. I got some other goodies for ya @zeke when I see you next

Would also like to tell all my coworker @GuyForget on ig and my self will be reppin hard on Sat at the Denver Cannabis cup. No booth just walking and talking and other niceties to those we meet!! Keep an eye out for us

Nice man, hopefully we cross paths on the walk about

homebrew420

homebrew420

@zeke thanks so much for posting. Those look pretty nice. Obviously well taken care of.

3G Labs

3G Labs

Crushing it @homebrew420 !
Stopped into 14er saturday, got my hookup with that industry friend discount.
20150321 151644The GorillaGlue
20150321 151446 Possibly my new favorite strain, Hamentash! The fruity sweet smells that combine with those Northern Lights genetics. Delicious!
Keep it up man, hopefully we get to meet up and have a beer soon.

homebrew420

homebrew420

Happy 420 fks

We bred our R14 to a male Bright Cookies. Test results showing 1:1 and 2:1 high cbd flowers.all around 13-18% CBD From every example tested! The Bx to the R14 is begining next week. We will have seed in just a few short months.

Bright Berry Cookies testing in at a mere 20% THC

Happy 420

true grit

true grit

Happy 420 fks

We bred our R14 to a male Bright Cookies. Test results showing 1:1 and 2:1 high cbd flowers.all around 13-18% CBD From every example tested! The Bx to the R14 is begining next week. We will have seed in just a few short months.

Bright Berry Cookies testing in at a mere 20% THC

Happy 420

Very nice man

Top Bottom