Homebrew420s' Seed Creation and Selection

• Thread starter homebrew420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
The RKS is not very skunky, save one or 2. Strange mild citrus and plastic. Smokes nice, the one taken down.
And that^^ clone has been cut back 2x. She wants to grow!

In the coming months we will be getting Chocolate Thai and Bangkok betty seed runs. Going to be small but good enough to preserve genetic heritage I feel. Thank you again for the seeds I have not forgotten about you...just waiting for the right ones to return the favor.
Fire bx male will be used starting in 2 months on the following;
Cold creek kush
the Triangle
Double Purple Dojo
kosher kush
Gorilla Glue#4
Sour Diesel
Fire bx
Magik
Blueberry
Blackberry
Hell's Angel Og
Green Crack
Mamba x DUD
...and probably a few more.

wow! quite a line up man. killin it as usual.

confu

homebrew420

homebrew420

Thanks alot @Confuten1, i wil do a group photo with all the rks but will also post in Medmans forum. 2 of the 7 fems have a skunky aroma however more mechanic shop and fuel. Low yielding as well. Cant all be winners.
Peace

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
Thanks alot @Confuten1, i wil do a group photo with all the rks but will also post in Medmans forum. 2 of the 7 fems have a skunky aroma however more mechanic shop and fuel. Low yielding as well. Cant all be winners.
Peace
yea man u pop allota seeds no doubt and like u said can't all b winners.
I was talking bout that fireOGbx ur hitting to all those clones, sik lineup. I wouldn't mind popping some of those myself;). let me kno if u want some tested.

confu

homebrew420

homebrew420

I am on the hunt for Bubble gum, I was gifted some old seed But was only able to get one to survive. I breaks my heart. But the single "Lone Gum" will be pampered. And used of course.
Bubblegum thelonegum

so we have found a few "Bubblegum" cuts all will be evaluated and hopefully paired with a good dude.

peace

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
I am on the hunt for Bubble gum, I was gifted some old seed But was only able to get one to survive. I breaks my heart. But the single "Lone Gum" will be pampered. And used of course.
View attachment 373127
so we have found a few "Bubblegum" cuts all will be evaluated and hopefully paired with a good dude.

peace

funny me to, since i couldn't score any old stock I went with a few of BOGs gear.
Cant wait to c what u do with all them babies.

confu

H

haole

Hey Homebrew, Nice to see you how well you are doing!

As far as bubblegum goes: that cut that 'clonedoctor' used to provide that was wrongly labeled 'bubba kush' is really a great cut of something that most closely resembles a cross between bubble gum and bubba kush. If you haven't ran her you should really give her a shot! Shout if you can't source her.

homebrew420

homebrew420

Thanks @neverbreak we are trying.
Here are a few more that just finished their first run here.
GraphIcs f3, from @WalterWhiteFire , still have the other phenomena as sister from seed. Huge. Sugary an potent as hell.
Grapegod1

Next up is Gorilla Glue #4,
Gg4harvest
20140202 100712

and one more,
This one is not new but root mass is only sorta necessary, that a Truth, Caribbean/jamaican land race.

Tt in a 4in
homebrew420

homebrew420

Down in Denver going through the MED, Marijuana enforcement division, application process, again. Oh my they are slow.
this is going to take all day

Lame

On a brighter note I placed the remaining male and 2 females of Bangkok Betty, BillyGoat seeds, into the seed room. Along with Panama and a Vientam. Only about 10-11 weeks or so. First run only went 11 weeks and should have gone longer, wasn't overly impressed with flowers but I can't just let them go given origins.

Peace

homebrew420

homebrew420

So just took cuts for the next seed run..after
Bangkok Betty
F2, x Panama, x Rom (korean stick bud), TRUTH,
Chocolate Thai open pollination using 6 total 3 dudes and 3 gals.

So in about about 5 weeks fire og bx male, Rascal seeds, will be dusting
cold creek kush, triangle, Skywalker, hells Angel, fire og bx, kosher kush, dpd, gsc, Mazar-i, blueberry, sour diesel, and Chemdog #4.
that should be a good start

Peace

Thachrizzy

Thachrizzy

Breaks my heart too. Had those in the vault for 16 years. Horrible news. Hopefully this baby becomes a beautiful lady some day.

TC

View attachment 373127

peace

monkeymun

monkeymun

Homebrew. Dude. You are a machine!

Will you be offering the strains you create commercially? Hard to say which one appeals the most.

homebrew420

homebrew420

As it looks currently only in the shop here in boulder. Also it is illegal to sell seeds purchased or affiliated with out of state or country, as it essentially incriminate you as a felon. Soo.. come visit the beautiful state of Colorado.

Now here's a little lift kit action on the roots of TRUTH
Roots on raceways

zeke

zeke

Yeah, rockwool and drip lines. You are human. What shop in Boulder am I going to next time I'm in Colorado?

Latest posts

Top Bottom