Homebrew420s' Seed Creation and Selection

• Thread starter homebrew420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

Yo MG I may have to use that with the lemon skunk. When finished she is gold, flowers trichs, and flavor of lemon candy. Such a pleasant smoke.
We love the Reno. I crossed it back to the Tahoe, with plans to grow out progeny and cross to both green crack and the original Reno mom. Should help keep those expressions right where I want them.

Peace and thank you

The Reno is insane, HB. You feel like parting with a little Fire OG pollen? I need to drop my bike off in Denver today for a tuneup. I 'd love to cruise up, say hello, and buy some funk..

homebrew420

homebrew420

Come visit! And yes indeed. Going to collect more today actually.
Thanks @symbiote420 we are trying.
Our goal is to be big enough to supply the coming national legalization. Got to have the game figured out by then and proven males. Lots of work and I can't believe I get paid for this!

Thanks for the kind words folks

homebrew420

homebrew420

Here is the Mazar-i-sharif #1and #6 these were the chosen keepers. Fast flowering great yields and wonderfully potent meds. High quality sleeping aid and overall relaxed/couch-locked stone.
MiS wk35
MiS6 week35

homebrew420

homebrew420

Antikush I am digging the new handle. Glad to see ya and thanks for stopping in.how are the Malawi hybrid treating you?
@WalterWhiteFire Thank you friend. I may have to make the sojourn out your way here in the spring bring you some goodies for the greenhouse. Thanks again.

Thank you
peace

homebrew420

homebrew420

Here is the lone Bubblegum from 1998 stock.
Bubblegum fem
so she will be cloned and tested here in the coming weeks.
Tahoe seed run is complete. And will be harvesting today. Really looking forward to some of the Reno bx Tahoe, calling it Reno and Back. Flo, Romulan aka Korean Stick Bud,gsc, Haze M.S., sour Diesel, Alien Torch, ghost, kosher kush and blue dream

homebrew420

homebrew420

@MtGrownCanna web are very excite and still saddened by the reminder of those seeds lost... a few weeks and into test.

Here is an update on the MiS, 1 & 6, mazar-i-sharif.
20140310 132711

and here is the 6
20140310 133022

open pollination finishes in the seed tent and will let fully ripen, 4 weeks or so.
and here are a few Magik about week 4
The Magick

Hey @MtGrownCanna she will be flowered in a few weeks. and we are still saddened by the loss of her siblings.
fingers crossed.

peace

D

disposition84

Wow man, that male is awesome looking. Yield, Structure, and color seem on par with something that should make some crazy good crosses.

The magic also looks insane, you do some incredible work man! Inspiration to us all :)

BshDctr

BshDctr

Hey there Homebrew,
It was great meeting up and I look forward to doing it again soon! Perhaps at my place next time I make some hash for us to smoke :)

I am looking at trying to get the ChemSourD x Tahoe into my garden asap. Also my apologies my searching abilities are not the best and I failed to find info of what the Jambang was? I know the Jamband is Headband x Jamaican but was confused as to the difference.

Let me know if you have any questions about the Kushdr cut. In a nutshell though, it is similar to an OG in the fact that it is sort of floppy and lanky, but definitely has some added structure/bushyness. All the branches want to fall straight down by week 6 but they never actually break. In a friends grow using coco and GH 3 part I saw it stretch and act even more floppy than in my garden. Decently heavy feeder. I take it at 63 days but I I would say 63-70 is the window.

homebrew420

homebrew420

@BshDctr thanks again....my rabbit ate her saving one healthy branch. She will be back in time for bed round though. Stupid rabbit weed is for people! Oh right and maybe small animals, stupid rabbit. She also ate a $40kratom plant in a 4in pot.
I got you covered on the Jambang, was my stupid dirty name for the 5male open pollination used when creating that batch of seeds. Though we have not grown out more that 30 individuals from that round currently,we have NOT found intersex expression. CSD is one heavy hitter, big everything.

Peace

zeke

zeke

I think it may be time to deal with that wascally wabbit. Rabbits are almost as tastey as squirrels.....

homebrew420

homebrew420

Oh zeke my daughter would NEVER forgive me. I want to make it an outside rabbit, like let it go outside haha. She is a good bunny and I can't blame her for wanting to eat fresh greens, especially pain killing leaves!
She did leave the Dancing plant and nepalese bell peppers alone though.

Peace

homebrew420

homebrew420

And here is a seed plant from our GSC by the looks and aroma it may well be Gsc x NL. We thought it was a Scouts honor, gsc x truth. No aroma indicates that however.
can't wait to sample this lovely lady. Decent to large yield bright lemony citrus thing going here.
BrightCookies unknown

Latest posts

Top Bottom