Homebrew420s' Seed Creation and Selection

• Thread starter homebrew420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PuertoViejo

PuertoViejo

Picked up some Stardawg and Mamba today... maybe I shoulda picked up the drunken monkey! Great work in the gardens never the less. Put those 6 straw clones into 65 gallon pots gonna be fun in a couple months. Cheers! Send some Cherry X Tahoe testers to the mountains :)

homebrew420

homebrew420

Thanks Jaws, we are planning to grow out the rest of the Drunken Monkey in the next month or so. Could be even better than what we have, who knows.
Puerto you know where to find me man!
I am thinking the MiS Panama and the Rom(KSB) are going to be stellar. Also have Mamboe x Rom, and Tahoe x Rom

The R14er is now the top of the list for seed production, I will be using 2 one for reversing the other for a seed. Will use the Dudes Tangerine, Tange-istan, Tora Bora, and a few real nice big girls, Diagonal, Cherry Diesel, Mamba x DUD should round out the orgy.

Peace

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

Thanks Jaws, we are planning to grow out the rest of the Drunken Monkey in the next month or so. Could be even better than what we have, who knows.
Puerto you know where to find me man!
I am thinking the MiS Panama and the Rom(KSB) are going to be stellar. Also have Mamboe x Rom, and Tahoe x Rom

The R14er is now the top of the list for seed production, I will be using 2 one for reversing the other for a seed. Will use the Dudes Tangerine, Tange-istan, Tora Bora, and a few real nice big girls, Diagonal, Cherry Diesel, Mamba x DUD should round out the orgy.

Peace

I'd love to get in on that orgy...holler :)

dabondabs

dabondabs

Here's the latest seed run ready to go.
View attachment 392232

and the next group is getting axed today. Tangerine kush, RD, male onto a plethora of lovely ogs and fruity flowers. Jaws Dpd was a recipient of the pollen, flo, blackberry, gsc, ghost, lemon skunk, blueberry, foco tange Kirks cut, Acid, cherry diesel, and of course made f2s.

coming soon...
Mazar-i-sharif and friends.
2 MiS males open pollinated; 5 MiS females, lemon skunk, blueberry, green crack, panama(@NaturalTherapy cut), the truth, Romulan (korean stick bud), Chemdog #4, gsc, and Billy Goats Bangkok betty.

The Bangkok betty was a fialure due to the extreme intersex traits expressed. Used the fems in a mild dusting from MiS boys instead.

peace

Those bags look incredible. Quite the lineup of genetics. Hella envious!!! Some of those strains would look great in my garden :)

You also take great pictures...keep up the good work.

homebrew420

homebrew420

Hey thanks erbody! I am actually harvesting the Tanerine Kush run today. After looking last week I decided to give another week.

dabondabs

dabondabs

Cant wait to see some finished shots of her... Its the RD Tang Kush right??? Or is it one of your own ??

I wanna get together a tangie run...

Reserva Privada Citrix, RD TK, Tangie, Sour Tangie, Apricot...That would be the run =D

homebrew420

homebrew420

We have seeds of tangie x kosher from DNA.
and he is Tangerine kush from Rare Dankness.
A pack of seeds kinda fell in my lap a few weeks back called Apples and Apricots, pretty sure fro @obsoul33t I think. Maybe he will show up and confirm.
Tange kush seed run looks ok. I should have done better but at least we have a dozen hybrids to look at, like Kosher Tangerine, Tangerberry Black (blackberry kush x range kush), tangerberry Blue (blueberry x tk), citric ACID (acid x tk), Citrus Explosion (lemon skunk x tk), Phantom Tangerines (ghost og x tk), Black Tangerines (dpd x TK)

This is going to be a fun year.

Peace

D

disposition84

Those lineups look like they're gonna be flavor country for sure. I know that acid is straight citrus already and could only imagine what you'll bring out with a TK.

homebrew420

homebrew420

Time for a little show and tell...
here we have the lovely Green Crack (probably an S1) mated to the infamous Double Purple Dojo thanks to Jaws, in her 7th week
Dpc9wks

Here we have a GSC x Truth... #4
20140407 093244

more of the same
Gsc x

Next up are a few Super Lemon Haze fems
Couple suplemhaze

SupLemHaze4

homebrew420

homebrew420

Wait there more!

Truckee Og, Pre98 x Tahoe og, aroma is soft and sweet Tahoe. Nice clubs on this girl
20140407 094107

a few Sour Jams, aka The Smukkers
SourJam3 creamy

Panama, ace seeds i believe, @NaturalTherapy , cut. aroma of pungent mango haze
Panama7wks

Triangle,
Triangle7wks

Tri 7wks

I will get a few shots of my Magik up here soon..

Peace

homebrew420

homebrew420

Harvesting on the 17th here we have a few lovely fems,
Tange-istan #4
Tck40417
Tck4FA0417

and here is the Tangerine Kush, rare dankness seeds.
20140407 105341

And for another RD seed offering we have the haze funk and foxtails, Moonshine Haze
20140402 152026
20140402 152033
and one more for good measure, these are under new lighting 315w philips green power
20140402 152050

Peace

Top Bottom