Homebrew420s' Seed Creation and Selection

• Thread starter homebrew420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
homebrew420

homebrew420

Thanks guys. That MoonHaze, as we affectionately refer to her as, is so real great herb. Large yields great flavor, great high, and she is even pretty! Wish I would have kept pollen from the male I found, oh can Win them all.
So the Chocolate Thai from Billy Goat is now dropping pollen. 3 dudes 3 fems op, also for hybrids;

Green Crack

Blueberry

Chemdog's Sister

Southern Charm

Hemporer, @NaturalTherapy cut, reminds me of the berry wine aroma of most the dpd hybrids I have made.

Fire Og bx

Vietnam, a lovely cut creamy and floral with a happy mild high

not too bad a line up.

Next will be the R14er seed run. I may have to start testing males to see if anything can be gathered from that in relation to progeny.

Peace

S

SmokeDream

Blueberry x Chocolate Thai sounds delicious. Think if this is done, i'll be seeing you soon! lol

The other X's i'm sure will pull something interesting, but the bbxct sounds like music.

homebrew420

homebrew420

The Choco Thai was nice, but limited to the 3 fems I need to see more. The Bb x ChT is going to be enormous.

MiS seed run finishes up next Sunday. Real excited about those. Almost every landrace we have got a little pollen.
Thai
Jamaican, truth
Korea?, Korean stick bud aka. Romulan
panama
and of course Mazar-i

Should be seeing a few new packs in the near future.
Mama Thai, seedsman
Colombian Black, GG Genetics
Nepalese Highland, Rsc

These should help in rounding out some genetic representation missing in the collection. We are going to see some great things from these, I can feel it.

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Harvesting on the 17th here we have a few lovely fems,
Tange-istan #4 View attachment 394700View attachment 394701
and here is the Tangerine Kush, rare dankness seeds.
View attachment 394702

And for another RD seed offering we have the haze funk and foxtails, Moonshine HazeView attachment 394703View attachment 394705 and one more for good measure, these are under new lighting 315w philips green power
View attachment 394706

Peace

Looking Superior Hb!! We need smell-o-vision for dank like THAT. Really inspiring work brother. Tmb
Respect

S

SmokeDream

Rsc will give you some of the most beautiful, healthiest, resistant, trich filled plants though not potent in thc I never got to look at cbd content. X it to Chitrali#1 to preserve & made a hindu kush for myself to use sometime and work with.

dabondabs

dabondabs

Holy foxtail batman!!! AHAHHAHA. That looks fire! Have fun trimming that tho!!

I've been wanting to try the moonshine haze. Bein that was scotts baby and all. Not to mention I'm gettin on some haze action myself.

Just popped some

TR Seeds - $ Pug life (TK Stardawg x Tom Hill's Haze)
TR Seeds - Skunk VAlley ('91 Chem x Tom Hills Haze)

That Tang-istan looks absolutely incredible as well. The genetics in your garden are a sight to behold! Those flavors are a dabbers dream

homebrew420

homebrew420

Thanks gents. My Magic was used with another strain and took 2nd in the Secret Cup,oil. Her aroma is isinsane.
Got another real interesting hybrid coming up, DanceHall, Flo x Jamaican. I will get shots of the DanceHall, Starfighters, Redneck Rasta, and the other Truckee Og here today.

Peace

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Holy Bennie Man! Did you say Dancehall? Sick! How long does that take to flower??
Sounds sick bro!
Respect

homebrew420

homebrew420

Here are the DanceHalls,
Dancehall12
DanceHall34

and here they are closer, they are at 4wks, #1 is at 6wks

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Real excited about those. Almost every landrace we have got a little pollen.
Thai
Jamaican, truth
Korea?, Korean stick bud aka. Romulan
panama
and of course Mazar-i

Mama Thai, seedsman
Colombian Black, GG Genetics
Nepalese Highland, Rsc

These should help in rounding out some genetic representation missing in the collection. We are going to see some great things from these, I can feel it.
Hell yeah- those are the type of hybrids I want to run. New hybrids that aren't a mess of genetics before you ever cross anything. I like OG stuff as much as the next guy, but true hybrids from land races.... Exciting indeed.

A buddy in SoCal is finishing a couple original Willie Nelson phenos- said he has two great phenos to rep each side of the cross... Anyway, they'll be in my garden soon, and yours shortly thereafter if you want them.

homebrew420

homebrew420

These DanceHall is very sweet and floral. Not really similar to flo. And one even has an aroma reminiscent of the dpd hybrids, mauve/purple tinged calyxes.

@NaturalTherapy you know where to find me. Nice one on the Willies! Can't wait.

Peace

BshDctr

BshDctr

This thread is always a joy to read up on. I agree with Natural Therapy the MiS-landrace crosses sound exciting and unique compared to all the chem/og crosses out there. Absolutely love the name Dancehall for a Flo x JA cross too!
Inspiring work to say the least.

homebrew420

homebrew420

Here are the males I wil be using/testing,
Starfighter, not an f2
Starfighter male

Another Northern lights from 303
NL male

Nl male top

And brand new is the Casper male from @Tha Docta Archive seeds, coworkers grew the pack out or some of the pack.

Casper boy

peace

Latest posts

Top Bottom