Homemade Hybrids

• Thread starter BombBP
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mancdank

mancdank

How is it?
Thought about snaggin' a couple packs. Does it come in reg seed?
Noooooo bro stay away from the fucker slightest bit of any stress will turn these and seed your full room there was a few of us that got these a while back and all had issues but there was 1 in particular that was too special to throw so I reversed it got some pollen and put it on the 2 most stable strains I had at that time which was stardawg and our pheno of blues/cheese which reeks of blue berry muffins hoping that will fix it and it's worked both times were just finishing the blue x sour t now but there solid with no issues what so ever other than were guna have to sit down and pick a winner out of 13 diffrent plants. Soon as there away from the groom I will get some pics took

Krypto

Krypto

Noooooo bro stay away from the fucker slightest bit of any stress will turn these and seed your full room there was a few of us that got these a while back and all had issues but there was 1 in particular that was too special to throw so I reversed it got some pollen and put it on the 2 most stable strains I had at that time which was stardawg and our pheno of blues/cheese which reeks of blue berry muffins hoping that will fix it and it's worked both times were just finishing the blue x sour t now but there solid with no issues what so ever other than were guna have to sit down and pick a winner out of 13 diffrent plants. Soon as there away from the groom I will get some pics took
Preciate it brother I will stay away from that shit LOL.

Krypto

Krypto

That would be awesome brother! I think it's always a crapshoot when you are reversing plants using feminized or whatever. But some breeders can make it work.
My dad made some colloidal silver and gave me a bottle of it. I've had it for over a year now and haven't used it. If I get the time I might get it out to mess around with. But so far just a little pollen checking has giving me plenty of seeds period regular seeds. I'm starting to ramble period but thanks again for the tip and yeah if you can hit me up if you can make that work. Appreciate it. Thanks.

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
The most Purple Goddess leaning one I've found in the Daredevil so far. She does have a little OG funk going on though...

20170510 091111 1

JakeyBakey

JakeyBakey

The most Purple Goddess leaning one I've found in the Daredevil so far. She does have a little OG funk going on though...

View attachment 700132
That Purple Godess is beautiful no doubt bout it. How long is the flower period?
What does the finish bud smell and taste like if you dont mind??

Bag appeal pffff
I would'nt put that in anything but the glass balls.

Krypto

Krypto

Shit like that makes me want to stop growing lmao.
I Know,, right???
... he's so killing it! They didn't even take his pom down lol.
But I'm serious note. Yeah man like I said a couple weeks ago "purple Envy"
Lookingforward to checking out some of his gear. I'm sure the quality is just as impressive as the "bag appeal" remember they start calling some strains"white strains"? These are BLACK!!! I would love to makes and Crosses using any of these strain s.
Like maybe to Old School Jams ( grape ape x og ) x whatever. Or F2s...and just go hunting

mancdank

mancdank

Stardog x Nepal? That peaked my interest.
Is it a pure Nepalese? Or is it the Nepalese X OG? Either way hitting that to the star dog should make for some interesting Terps.
We would love to put that in our garden.
The cross I made is stardawg x nepoji the nepoji is nepali og x goji f3 and the goji f3 is 50% nepali og too so I guess u could say it's 75% nepali the very same that was doing the rounds for 20k a cut

mancdank

mancdank

Every time you bring up that nepoji I want to pop my goji og's in hopes of finding some fire lol
Best advice your guna get from me bro is go and get them soaked now like right now lol there is defo fire to be found in those. I've been offered a few elite pheno of the goji but I've got a fair bit on my hands atm so its going to have to wait

Top Bottom