Homemade Male Isolation Chamber

• Thread starter Og Gong
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
Nice I'll take some pics on what I did so that it doesn't slide off.

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
At homey depot I found these metal clips in the door hardware section and bolted them on, 2 on each side. Now I can shake it violently and the top stays good. I use the bungee to hold top down. I had to triple up on the insulation tape to seal the middle. We see how it goes.

H

happy b

I seen a good male isolation chamber thread done by @SeaF0ur.im planning on making one useing his design . It looks more or less the same as yours but i think his had an intake and outake . plus he had a plastic tube running into the chamber directly to the soil so he could water the male plant without opening the chamber and getting pollen on females he doesn't want it on.

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
I been playing on modifying mines to be able to water and drain without opening it. And yes
I seen a good male isolation chamber thread done by @SeaF0ur.im planning on making one useing his design . It looks more or less the same as yours but i think his had an intake and outake . plus he had a plastic tube running into the chamber directly to the soil so he could water the male plant without opening the chamber and getting pollen on females he doesn't want it on.

gymshoes

gymshoes

I have my girls in a basement dungeon tent, and collect pollen by keeping a ready-to-spew male upstairs in my guest shower with the curtain drawn and the exhaust fan running... I ALWAYS get naked to gather pollen, spray the daddy down, and shower when done

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
Same here I would get it all over my hair and forget I did lol. All my work is in 1 area so I can't separate the boys in that way. It would be nice. Although I'm thinking of growing a few males outside in the back yard except I don't wanna risk contamination from the wrath of Mother Nature lol.

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

I use small bamboo stakes in a 5 point like dice... one near the stem and 4 corners of the pot... got a thick manilla file folder opened up, cut half down one side with a circle cut out of the center... put red or some other color construction paper on it... I let the pollen fall and leave it to dry on the paper... also... make sure your water tube dont kick up splash on your pollen tray

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
You totally read my mind bro lol thank you for that it really helps shorten the build time. I will blaze one up for you lol peace.

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
Got it done just in time lol Thanks SeaFOur! I got maybe 2-3 weeks maybe before he start dropping pollen. I had to super crop the 2 highest tops since they were getting tall. now it's little over half way up the chamber. Catch tray done.

Latest posts

Top Bottom