Homemade Male Isolation Chamber

• Thread starter Og Gong
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

here's my top of the kitchen fridge, completely open topped.... pollen collection situation.
This is where the magic happens.
This Agent Orange male has had daily interruptions in its dark period.
I've now stopped watering until it completely wilts then I will see how he recovers.
He has yet to throw a hair.

Gotta battle test your males to make sure you're not passing intersex traits...

View attachment 502146 View attachment 502147 View attachment 502148 View attachment 502149 View attachment 502150 View attachment 502151 View attachment 502152 View attachment 502153 View attachment 502154 View attachment 502155 View attachment 502156 View attachment 502157

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
EDIT: odd doublepost
I always thought only females herm but now that I really think about it males have fags to lmao thanks for the heads up. So pretty much anything to stress the male to prove it won't have female flowers? This is new waters I'm treading in lol

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

yeah... rootbinding... drought... overwatering... light leaks... mid flower supercropping... rootball pruning...
beat em up.

The longer that the male survives and the more stress it takes before it starts throwin hairs the better...
or even better yet if it dont throw hairs at all...

Plus it shows you its vigor through its recovery speed...

Last edited:
Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
yeah... rootbinding... drought... overwatering... light leaks... mid flower supercropping... rootball pruning...
beat em up.

The longer that the male survives and the more stress it takes before it starts throwin hairs the better...
or even better yet if it dont throw hairs at all...

Plus it shows you its vigor through its recovery speed...
Have you ever had a male that stressed out and started budding? I haven't seen it in any books lol kinda crazy. I do believe it can happen though complete opposite of female growth. If she herms he can herm also.

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

not my pic, but this was a male plant...

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

I take cuts... keeping one clean and happy... another I beat up... see where it goes... if it proves unworthy, all its cuts die... if its a good strong male, its cuts live on...

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
I take cuts... keeping one clean and happy... another I beat up... see where it goes... if it proves unworthy, all its cuts die... if its a good strong male, its cuts live on...
Got it! Cuts check check lol got a purple pheno male Bruce Banner 1.0 also coming. Same age as the one in the chamber. I put him outside but got cuts before that. Gonna see how it does in the sun. Also a sour strawberry male from bog on its way.

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
I just read this in canna culture about male herms and I'm kinda confused lol

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
If that is true I have not killed him yet lol yay

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

A reverse herm is where the male begins to throw balls, open pollen sacks... then, for no readable reason it starts throwing hairs and calyxes form instead of balls and all male parts stop and it starts growing full female... its more of a rare mutation...
it's not a male that throws hairs from stress yet continues to grow in a male fashion...

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
Wow, I think I let it go for a while just to see what happens this is getting very interesting. I'm pretty sure it's not a reverse herm then because it's still growing like a male with only that 1 pod and pistol.

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic

This is a different Bruce Banner 1.0 male in ISO chamber. It's very cool watching this dude do his thing. I have to battle test the clones still. Gonna collect this and store it until the clones have been tested. That way I get a another male in there. Keep the wheel rolling.

H

happy b

I have my girls in a basement dungeon tent, and collect pollen by keeping a ready-to-spew male upstairs in my guest shower with the curtain drawn and the exhaust fan running... I ALWAYS get naked to gather pollen, spray the daddy down, and shower when done
Hahaha.thats what i call dedication to the art.

Latest posts

Top Bottom