Homemade Male Isolation Chamber

• Thread starter Og Gong
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
Father- Dark Horse's Bruce Banner 1.0

Mother- Bog's Sour Strawberry (Strawberries and Creme pheno)

Offspring- Og Gong's iscream

Pheno Hunting coming soon...

mrgrowguy

mrgrowguy

Oh my, that us a fuzzy-ass... stem! LOL

As far as a start goes, I'm lovin' it

Limonene

Limonene

great thread buddy! I love your work and the way you have documented every stage. Good luck with your project, i am sure you will create some fire.
Oh and i love the way the male looks like a caged pervert itching to bust his nut over the girls! Or maybe thats just me :)

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
great thread buddy! I love your work and the way you have documented every stage. Good luck with your project, i am sure you will create some fire.
Oh and i love the way the male looks like a caged pervert itching to bust his nut over the girls! Or maybe thats just me :)
Thanks man lol it's amazing how much pollen comes off those little males lol

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
I wish I had a good camera. If you zoom in to this iScream baby you can see terps. I notice this one has good terps on leaves. I removed them from the LED light. I did not like how it grew under LED.

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
Father- Mango Tango "peach pheno".

Mother 1- Sour Strawberry "Creme"

Mother 2- Mango Tango

Mother 3- Bruce Banner 1.0

Offspring- coming soon...

mrgrowguy

mrgrowguy

I like the way you think!

@Og Gong that line up looks amazing!

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
@mrgrowguy thanks bro. Nothing like new flavors. We should hook up in 2 weeks. The mango should be ready to sample then.

Latest posts

Top Bottom