Hoops And Flowers

• Thread starter SunGrown
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
SunGrown

SunGrown

I figure I will share some of what is going on around these parts. I have a couple deps planned starting soon. But I have been flowering outdoors all winter already with most strains doing very well. I will start with a few pics and then get to answering any questions that get thrown my way.

This pic is a chocolate chunk that is right about 57 days now. She will be chopped soon.
cc1.jpg

And here are a few from inside a hoop with ladies all in veg. Many, if not all, of these are going to be flowered very soon. They are being kept in veg by running an hid only enough to interrupt the dark cycle. Counting the daylight they receive naturally they only get about 15 or 16 hours of light per day.

These below are Black Berry And West Coast Dog, maybe some sfv og made it into this pic as well
bb_wcd.jpg

This pic below is Blue Dragon, Chocolate Chunk, SFV OG, etc
gh.jpg

This is a pic (below) of Blue Dragon flower that was just chopped outside a week ago at about day 50. My apologies for pic quality, we have all seen ganja before, so you get the idea.

blue_dragon.jpg

This below is one of my new crosses I have dubbed Grandma's Dream, this is pheno 1
gmd1.jpg

and a Hindu Skunk flower
hindu.jpg

The above flowers were cut at the same time as the blue dragon because I needed to get some room back that they were taking up, really the hindu and the GMD needed another week or two but they are super chronic still.

Thanks for looking

4214evr

Hi good job on the year round harvests just a question or two . What makes up GMD and what part of the country are u in?

SunGrown

SunGrown

Thanks Sea! And thanks 4214evr.

GMD has Blue Dream as the mama, and the papa is one I made before I call Merlins Kush(also has called Cherry Daddy), lots of lineage in that one but what comes out dominant is a GDP. The male used always has the most purple balls before busting. I have a male outside right now that is a GMD technically but his pheno is exactly like the Merlins Kush male I used originally. I will show you his balls in a bit when I take a pic.

I am in Northern California.

SunGrown

SunGrown

Just a couple pics this am

This one is the male GMD that is gonna make some new seeds soon. He has been growing in the open sky since he was born late dec/early jan, and has been beat to hell by all the rain we had a few weeks back, but he is alive and doing very well

gmd_male.jpg

And a general outside pic of a couple hoops

hoops.jpg

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Sun,is that the solaroof covering on those greenhouses?that stuff looks amazing,cant beleive you can walk on it!Im in a high wind area and need something pretty tough,btw that grizzlyhill site is pretty cool.

Last edited:
SunGrown

SunGrown

Nothing really new to update right now, I did move some of the ladies into the smaller hoophouse with the swinging arm tarp device I built. And that is working very well. Only takes a couple seconds to cover and uncover the whole house, which is nice.

The plastic on those two houses is actually just home depot plastic, it works well, lasts a year or sometimes two years, and is not see thru but lets lots of light thru. I used it mainly because I had a full 100' roll sitting not getting any use. I wouldn't buy the stuff you can walk on mainly because it is too pricy. There are lots of descent options out there though that do not cost much more than the hd plastic.

I have been busy setting up a new property but I will take some pics again soon. It is raining like a mofo today and maybe next few days and my allergies are annoying the fuck outta me. The dogwoods are blooming a month early this year!

SunGrown

SunGrown

a few new pics for those following along.

This first one is just an overview of the plants I am vegging.

overview.jpg

The next pic is a pic of the guards!
chixguards.jpg

Below are Chocolate Chunks
chunk3-31.jpg

Blue Dragons
bluedragon3-31.jpg

Blackberry
blackberry_3-31.jpg

Chocolate Chunk, finally cut her down today...mainly cause we might get some snow today and also she was starting to reveg a little. It is actually time to HAVE to dep now, otherwise they will all likely veg out.
chunkcut3-31.jpg

A spinach and an apple tree living in harmony!
spinach1.jpg

And some more spinach!
spinach.jpg

Had to add in a couple pics of some of the food as well, hope you enjoy!

SunGrown

SunGrown

Might as well share some snow pics from this afternoon. The snow is still coming down so maybe a couple more in the am.

This is my GMD male, covered, poor boy...he will be fine though.
gmd331.jpg

Some bags of happy frog and steer manure...
soil331.jpg

The small black out house
blackout331.jpg

This was right when it started falling really steady and hard
hoops331.jpg

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
We were supposed to get some snow overnight, I guess it didn't cool down enough. At this moment, we're getting slushy snow and kind of grapple, but it's too warm @35I.

Lookin' really good!

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Hey! Hows its going Brother? That snow must be melted by now ;)

SunGrown

SunGrown

Hey! Hows its going Brother? That snow must be melted by now ;)
lol, yeah, snow has been gone for awhile. In the 90's lately. things are good, finished out some good meds from that small house. Got another dep going at the other property still, shit is looking dank! Got the full term gardens in too, so mostly trying to relax and avoid the heat as much as possible.

How are things going at your place bro? I hope all is well for you!

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Good to hear it :)
Things are going well here too :)
Tiny light deps..and soon to be big bushes :)

SunGrown

SunGrown

sweet bro, glad things are going well. I checked out some of your recent pics and may be tiny deps but nice flowers!

SunGrown

SunGrown

Few pics from this am:

West Coast Dog, this one is taking off like a beast, already about 4 feet tall by 5 feet round
wcd_6-6.jpg

Some SFV OG's
sfv_6-6.jpg

One of the boys, a Blue Crack x Merlin's Kush
bcxmk_6-6.jpg

And a Blue Dragon flower, a week or three to finish still
dragon_flower.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom