Hoops And Flowers

• Thread starter SunGrown
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
SunGrown

SunGrown

I also heard the AC/DC was charlottes web ken but i did not know for sure,just hearsay.Boy for not being able to take MJ across state lines those stanley bros plants sure seem to get around,lol,they must have built a transporter or something...
It is a fact that the overpriced Oracle strain is in fact acdc.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Werent those oracle seeds like 2 grand and made some pretty outrageous claims too if i remember right?I thought they were supposed to be super high THC but never heard anything about CBDs.

SunGrown

SunGrown

Werent those oracle seeds like 2 grand and made some pretty outrageous claims too if i remember right?I thought they were supposed to be super high THC but never heard anything about CBDs.
Yes, the Oracle was being sold as a high thc early finishing variety, but turned out it didn't get folks "high". Then The Werc Shop tested samples of oracle and acdc and found the terpene profiles to be nearly identical. Terpene profiles can serve as a fingerprint ID

qouting Werc Shop:
It appears that some of these CBD-dominant strains have different names but are actually the same plant. The LA-based Werc Shop analyzed the terpene content of two CBD-dominant strains, “Oracle” and “AC/DC,” and found that they were identical. “A terpene analysis is like a fingerprint,” explains Werc Shop’s president Jeff Raber. “It can tell you if it’s the same strain with different names. We can see strains going by different names that have the same terpene profile. We now know the strains are identical.”

werc-shop.jpg

SunGrown

SunGrown

Anyway, here is a teeny tiny little acdc in her new home for the season, either she acclimates quickly or doesn't. I have extras indoors so I am not too worried, however I hope she makes it. She is in a 100 gallon smart pot with old reused promix and new patio plus with extra perlite and mycos added. A tee-pee of screen around her to help acclimate to the sun and wind. She only is leaning over looking sad due to the heavy soaking I gave her after planting, soaked the plant to help with transpiration.

acdc_6-17.jpg

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Anyway, here is a teeny tiny little acdc in her new home for the season, either she acclimates quickly or doesn't. I have extras indoors so I am not too worried, however I hope she makes it. She is in a 100 gallon smart pot with old reused promix and new patio plus with extra perlite and mycos added. A tee-pee of screen around her to help acclimate to the sun and wind. She only is leaning over looking sad due to the heavy soaking I gave her after planting, soaked the plant to help with transpiration.

acdc_6-17.jpg
That looks like it will work great!

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Yes, the Oracle was being sold as a high thc early finishing variety, but turned out it didn't get folks "high". Then The Werc Shop tested samples of oracle and acdc and found the terpene profiles to be nearly identical. Terpene profiles can serve as a fingerprint ID

qouting Werc Shop:

werc-shop.jpg
Its almost funny:meh:..Those guys at were laughing all the way to the bank.
Selling hemp seeds and making huge claims of imposable thc percentages and finish times....Fuckin crooks:mad:..I bet they are watching there back now..

SunGrown

SunGrown

Its almost funny:meh:..Those guys at were laughing all the way to the bank.
Selling hemp seeds and making huge claims of imposable thc percentages and finish times....Fuckin crooks:mad:..I bet they are watching there back now..
Fucking ass holes, guys like that can eat a bag o dicks! While I am at it, so can the stanley bros, doing great things helping kids is great, but acting like no one else can have "their strain" is straight bull shit. Everyone likes to make money, but their way is wrong!

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Fucking ass holes, guys like that can eat a bag o dicks! While I am at it, so can the stanley bros, doing great things helping kids is great, but acting like no one else can have "their strain" is straight bull shit. Everyone likes to make money, but their way is wrong!
I totaly agree. They were hording that cut..and making people wait on lists..
Because they couldn't grow enough of it..yet...they were busy growing THC weed still. They were and still are trying to monopolize on a hemp plant.

They should have been, and should be sending familys home with some cuts
Instaed, they put them on a list, and charge them big bucks for hemp flower oil, hoping to make that family dependent on them forever..

Man..I hope Im wrong about them...:meh:

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Hey @Seamaiden

We Farmers Have to get this plant to the families that need it !!
Right?
Realm of caring has moved to cali and folks are "waiting" for it...
and they are going to pay Wayyy too much for it when they finnaly get it
Thats not cool..

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
@caregiverken and @Seamaiden
Just lemme know of any real parents who need the strain for their kids and it will happen
Right on Sun G. I dont know any..right now.
And Hopefully Harborside is helping to educate families now and telling them how they can DIY.
if they arent..someone needs to.

SunGrown

SunGrown

It would be really nice for the co2 extraction contraptions to get below 10k so that families on budgets can afford them.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
It would be really nice for the co2 extraction contraptions to get below 10k so that families on budgets can afford them.
Simpson oil made with clean food grade alcohol is the cheap way to go for now.
I stole this photo and quote from the web
We would like to take time to remind everyone out there that we recommend extracting full extract cannabis oil with only 190 proof of either grain, cane or grape alcohols. We do not support the use of naphtha or other hydrocarbon solvents for children's cannabinoid medicine.
Canealc

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
This Guy knows his stuff and at the end of this video, he says folks can do this at home
He has lots more videos...Great guy!

SunGrown

SunGrown

thanks for the info, I will watch the video now....I am considering making distilled spirits myself for the oil if I go the simpson route, would cut down on the cost considerably for how much I will likely be making

SunGrown

SunGrown

Just for fun a couple flowers that are inside right now.

This one is a new one my buddy made, It is afcrack crossed with a new york blueberry he has had for years, I am not sure what the nybb really is because it gets Huge. The afcrack mama is just the regular old great norcal afcrack.
Anyway, this is at about 2 weeks in flower and I have high hopes for this one, last year outdoors it grew flowers the size of footballs, huge super tasty diggity dank footballs:
afxbb_6-18.jpg

This is the SFV OG, also about 2 weeks
sfvog_in_6-18.jpg

And this is the Blackberry, same amount of time
bb_in_6-18.jpg

SunGrown

SunGrown

Just finished some transplanting, smokin some West Coast Dog and figured I'd share a couple pics

I just love the way This afcrack cross stacks
afxbb_6-20.jpg

The transplants. I used contractor bags for quite a few, less than a buck a pot that way, all patio plus
transplants_6-20.jpg

argen_dog_6-19.jpg

SunGrown

SunGrown

Couple pics of flowers from the dep that was cut down last week, to be fair it was all cut slightly early, but I am still happy

Hindu Skunk
hs_flower_dep.jpg

Blue Dragon
dragon_flower_dep.jpg

Chocolate Chunk
ch_ch_flower_dep.jpg

Some hemp seeds I am now soaking, hoping to find some good growing / high cbd phenos!
hemp_seeds.jpg

SunGrown

SunGrown

Started soaking the seeds yesterday at noon, 6am this morning, at 18 hours, many, if not hundreds, already have their emergence so its a go! I did some of these seeds last year and ended up with quite a few nice ladies and boys, some seemed very much like trainwreck in smell and appearance. I didn't bother testing thc/cbd last year but I will these.
hemp_seeds-18hours.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom