• Thread starter SunGrown
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
SunGrown

SunGrown

Looking Good SunGrown :)
You let the male flower right there in your garden?
yeah, till the pollen sacks start to open, then they get moved indoors, have never had a problem doing it this way. Saves on the pge bill for a couple months growing them this way.

SunGrown

SunGrown

small update, things are still growing

same West Coast Dog, she has grown very well these last 7 days
wcd_6-14.jpg

This one below is an SFVOG thast was actually the mama to the other sfv's this year, I usually don't put moms out but she has been growing well, over 7 feet wide now and about 6 feet tall...and in a 100 gallon smart pot...
sfvog_mama_6-14.jpg

One of her baby SFV's below
sfvog_6-14.jpg

and one of the Larry OG's here below
log_6-14.jpg

hope you enjoy the updates!

Grow well!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I've been BIZZY! Hubby's been working on a large retaining wall and adjoining bed, we've just gotten 12yds of sweet organic topsoil delivered to fill it up with. After that, my girls are goin' in, just have to decide who goes where. :D

SunGrown

SunGrown

I know BIZZY rather well, good for you! Hope to see some of your ladies soon.

I am mostly organic this year on these girls, I am injecting about 5 ml per gallon of cns17 but mostly teas and good old reused soil with some cow shit, happy frog and coco added along with some basic amendments.

My other place is just native red soil and perlite with basic amendments but I am running grow more there. I will try to remember to get pics there next time, just pulled the dep there yesterday...nothing like nice fresh flowers in june!

SunGrown

SunGrown

Thanks Ken, I have been watching your shit blow up! I have to get me a cut of that LAD, did you find the pheno you wanted from it? I know you have said you don't keep mamas but if you find the keeper feel free to let me know bro

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Thanks Ken, I have been watching your shit blow up! I have to get me a cut of that LAD, did you find the pheno you wanted from it? I know you have said you don't keep mamas but if you find the keeper feel free to let me know bro
I germed 6 seeds and got one female
..That one was taking forever to grow..so, i popped the other half of the pack and got one above ground..its taking forever to grow too.

The 1st one is now 30 days into flower and looking great. BUT It dont have much smell yet really. Its doesnt smell like lemons...it smells nice..just not real loud yet.
I wasnt going to clone her.....but now, after reading your post...I may go look for a suitable lower branch to cut off ;)

Not much of a pheno hunt...but there are still hundreds of those packs on the bay...lol :D

Edit too add; I just remembered while I was covering..That one i have in flower, "Autoed" on me..It was raised in the sun and as soon as it was mature, it started flowering..that'swhy im depping it...I dont think i want to clone it.
We will see what happens with the next one. :)

Last edited:
SunGrown

SunGrown

crazy if it auto flowered. If so you probably could just not dep it and it will finish. Too bad it aint that lemon funk, but it does look dank regardless! I may be popping a bunch of hemp seeds I got from germany to do some cbd pheno hunting real soon. I am really looking to go that direction sooner than later, but I will always keep my main stable still.

Do you have any cbd stuff going that you like?

edit to add: this article about cbd is inspiring http://www.vice.com/read/desperately-seeking-cbd

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
crazy if it auto flowered. If so you probably could just not dep it and it will finish. Too bad it aint that lemon funk, but it does look dank regardless! I may be popping a bunch of hemp seeds I got from germany to do some cbd pheno hunting real soon. I am really looking to go that direction sooner than later, but I will always keep my main stable still.

Do you have any cbd stuff going that you like?

edit to add: this article about cbd is inspiring http://www.vice.com/read/desperately-seeking-cbd
No I dont have any CBD plants This summer :(
I want one that has all cbd and very little thc
Ive grown harley and sout tsnami both were 50/50 (bout 6% of each)
I want one for my wife so she can medicate during the day..with out getting high
Those got her high. But I havent been able to get to harborside to get a better CBD leaner yet :depressed:

SunGrown

SunGrown

I got you man, give me some time and I will have one for your wife. For sure and no problem.

But in your experience the harlequin wasnt a good choice? I will keep that in mind.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Cool man. :)
I liked the harleqin its a good plant.
If your going to smoke the cbd..Harlequin is the one to grow.
Its pretty tasty..Its Thai x columbian gold (or vise versa)
Makes Great Hash too.
But like I said, its a 50/50 plant
Im wanting the AC/DC that harborside carries.
That one is said to be same as Charlotte's web.

Harlequin9 5 4
Harleytop9 13
Harleybud 1
SunGrown

SunGrown

So the acdc's are gonna be here in an hour or so. I will probably try to harden one off for outdoors this season...not exactly too late yet. If I do I will set it up in a spot where I can start depping it august first so I won't have to wait till mid nevember to harvest it. Supposed to have a 12 week flower time, we will see!

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

No I dont have any CBD plants This summer :(
I want one that has all cbd and very little thc
Ive grown harley and sout tsnami both were 50/50 (bout 6% of each)
I want one for my wife so she can medicate during the day..with out getting high
Those got her high. But I havent been able to get to harborside to get a better CBD leaner yet :depressed:
Ken there is a plant called ac/dc which is exactly what your looking for. I know a few people on here that have her and they usually just give out so they can help. Maybe someone will reach out. Ac dc is 20%cbd and 1% thc from what I've found.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

I also heard the AC/DC was charlottes web ken but i did not know for sure,just hearsay.Boy for not being able to take MJ across state lines those stanley bros plants sure seem to get around,lol,they must have built a transporter or something...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom