• Thread starter SunGrown
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
SunGrown

SunGrown

Video update 3 on the russet mites:

Things are looking better, you can notice in the video that most of them are not moving at all, took me a good bit to find one that did move, so I am cautiously hopeful now!

Met52 ec was the treatment yesterday and I think I am giving the most credit to this product at this point out of the treatments I have tried so far.

At the end of the video is the only time I see one alive, am I crazy?

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I saw that fucker at the end :mad:
I looked at a couple samples yesterday and saw lots of dead ones and a couple live ones
like 2 live ones to 8 or 10 dead bodies..(or maybe they were sleeping)
Im not seeing a lots of bodies on yours at least..just saw a few
The dead ones seem to be darker than the live ones that are moving..is that what your seeing too?

SunGrown

SunGrown

I saw that fucker at the end :mad:
I looked at a couple samples yesterday and saw lots of dead ones and a couple live ones
like 2 live ones to 8 or 10 dead bodies..(or maybe they were sleeping)
Im not seeing a lots of bodies on yours at least..just saw a few
The dead ones seem to be darker than the live ones that are moving..is that what your seeing too?
Yep, I see the same thing.

I do not know but I do not think these little ass munches sleep...I hope not, then maybe I am fooling myself in thinking some are dying.

I will be checking tip samples all day every few hours to be sure.

Your affected ladies look mucho grande better than my affected girls. I think you are winning!

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I hope im winning against these little fuckers
We are on the same team Bro!
Get em!

Some people said the Azamax was worthless..they were wrong
It killed some of mine..not all..but alot

Im going to use all kinds of stuff against em :)

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
saw this video after I watched yours..What do you think?

Foliar with the DE?

will it wash off later?

SunGrown

SunGrown

Yeah, I think azamax would help, but when the homie said not to buy the aza and instead recommended the met I decided that would be the way to go.

After all, I told myself awhile ago I wanted to stop using things like eagle 20 and avid, just personal choices I wanted to make.

Thankfully I discovered Actinovate to replace the eagle 20 a couple years ago

and now maybe I have the natural answer for mites of all kinds?

And lets not forget caterpillar season is only a couple weeks away from starting and dipel pro has been my miracle for those fuckers going on year 5 now!

But I have forbid as well as avid available if it looks like the met will not work. So far it seems to be looking good though.

I am hopeful the met takes care of it.

I plan to call them today and ask about how frequently it is safe to be spraying met and what they may suggest for me/you/anyone else dealing with the russets.

SunGrown

SunGrown

saw this video after I watched yours..What do you think?

Foliar with the DE?

will it wash off later?
I like the monster garden guys, pretty smart when it comes to production. I say as long as you don't spray it on really developed flowers it is probably ok.

I love the application tool they have!

SunGrown

SunGrown

actinovate can be soil drenched or sprayed, I prefer the soil drench, a tiny packet of it will do a large amount of plants

The dipel pro is supposed to be sprayed, but ironically I was soil drenching it the last few years and it worked well, it is the best bt product I have used and I have probably used them all

But if you read the directions it does say to spray it, so I will still soil drench but I will also spray it

SunGrown

SunGrown

@fishwhistle , I think it was you that asked about the magnification I used...at any rate it is right about 400x where I get the best view. But my microscope sucks really, I plan to get a better one soon

SunGrown

SunGrown

Video update.

This is from another plant than the previous 3 videos. As you will notice I was able to find only one russet mite on this tip cutting at the beginning of the video and it looked to be dead!

SunGrown

SunGrown

My buddy was just over for a bit and brought tip cuttings from his personal outdoor as well as an outdoor we have a common interest in.

I scoped many tip cuttings very well and in fact found no russet mites, no spider mites and no broad mites!

Thank God!

@SirLongRock , what do you have to say!

SunGrown

SunGrown

I hope im winning against these little fuckers
We are on the same team Bro!
Get em!

Some people said the Azamax was worthless..they were wrong
It killed some of mine..not all..but alot

Im going to use all kinds of stuff against em :)
fc,220x200,white.jpg

Here's to murdering some mofo's my man!

SunGrown

SunGrown

So my buddy is outta jail and home today after a week of jail bullshit.

I told him I will have a beer in his honor, so please, to spread good karma do the same as you read this!

I will see him in the morning, and will update with pics of my garden on that hill tomorrow sometime

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Damn it, I REALLY wish I could split this thread. If I could split it, I'd split from the Met52 Tx's (I didn't know it was indicated for HRMs! Only RAs) and sticky that shit.

Ken, wasn't it baba G who recommended the Azamax? I've got his name attached to it inside my head, I put one of those Avery labels on it. See? It's the bright orangey-pink one. No, next to that other one that's straight up pink.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom