Hortilab "SourAmnesia" Paulycali "Rumble in the Jungle"

• Thread starter paulycali
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

paulycali

Thanks Hortilab! Hopefully i can find the new cover girl for your SourAmnesia LOL! Going to be a fun. Stick around as the show is going to be a great one. More pics to come shortly

P

paulycali

:) We've got lift off! Very quick to germinate. Threw them in a glass of distilled water and within 24 hrs they were either cracked or had a taproot coming out. Some of the quickest germing beans i have ever popped. Pics to come shortly :)

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Hope u get a better ratio of survivors. I only got 4 to make it thru transplant. Good luck, Pauly!

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

Yea, I've only got 3 surviving females out of the bunch, myself! My own fuck up...guess I should get back to crackin' seeds on full moons.

E

euforia

:) We've got lift off! Very quick to germinate. Threw them in a glass of distilled water and within 24 hrs they were either cracked or had a taproot coming out. Some of the quickest germing beans i have ever popped. Pics to come shortly :)

same to me,they needed 24hrs in dist.water to popped,without one...
if I have 4-5 big and healthy females I'll be happy :)

@GM
3 female-not so bad ;)
can't wait to see them in flower

Keep up the hard work brothers and sisters!

P

paulycali

They cracked so quick that when i checked the glass sometime around 24hrs all the beans but one had a taproot coming out. Glad i didn't drown them lol! They also came out of the dirt within 72hrs. The beans were very light in color but seemed to get right through the germ process like a breeze. Healthy happy looking babies. Let the fun begin

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Sounds Great

Hope you get some keepers, good luck

mal

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Glad u had better results than me. What did u transplant them into? Good luck with them babies bro!

P

paulycali

I just placed them in 16 oz dixie cups. They will be transplanted into 1 gallons tomorrow and then later into 5 gallon pots. Praying for females. I've been giving them blue light and keep the watering on the lighter side to increase my chances of a more female to male ratio. Well see how that works out. Temp is hovering around 78 degrees and humidity around 50%. Happy healthy looking babies. Pics coming shortly

P

paulycali

Here's a few of the babies

Had a few things come up so i was in and out of town numerous times. Not only going out of town but lady troubles as well. I had to quickly transplant them from the dixie cups to 1 gallon pots before my last trip since they would of died from lack of water so i transplanted. Unfortunetaly want able to take pics of the tranplanting process or of the seedlings. What can you do. Sorry about that Hortilab and farmers. Im sure you dont mind as the good stuff comes later. Here's a few pics of the Sour Amnesia in action. Just a few of the plants. More plant shots to come tomorrow or later this week. Hope you all enjoy and once again sorry for the delay

SourAmnesia 001
SourAmnesia 002
SourAmnesia 003
SourAmnesia 004
pura

pura

Nice start Pauly
How long you gonna veg those girls bro?
I'm subbed.

P

paulycali

Thanks bro. Depends. If i end up finishing them indoors i will veg them for about 2 more weeks max. If outdoors mother nature will do the work. Most likely will be done indoors. Thanks for stopping by and have a happy growing of a day!

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Nice start pauly, i'm not to far behind ya, take care, Peace SSP

S

stifler

you boys goin to get a pic war goin on and get the voters in?

P

paulycali

Well see. Hortilabs going to have to call that one. Thanks for stopping by

P

paulycali

Thanks ShivaSkunkPunk. Glad your not to far behind. Good luck with them and have yourself a happy Sour Amnesia of a day!

P

paulycali

Some Sexy Ladies For Ya!

Phenotype #1

She was the smallest plant of the bunch. Slow growth at first. Growth is much faster now. I think it was because i went on vaca and left my babies home alone. What a bad dad LOL! She looks happy and healthy now. I have a good feeling about her. Well here she is smiling nice and big for you all. Hope you enjoy

Souramnesia 001
Souramnesia 002
Souramnesia 003
Souramnesia 004
Souramnesia 005
Souramnesia 006
Top Bottom