Hortilab "SourAmnesia" Paulycali "Rumble in the Jungle"

• Thread starter paulycali
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

paulycali

Phenotype #2

Not to much to say about this pheno. She is pretty though and she does have some great structure to her. She should be able to hold her own without any staking. Not really a smell from her yet. Hopefully this pretty lady will put out some serious dank

Enjoy some more pics of hortilabs sour amnesia :banana1sv6:

Souramnesia 001
Souramnesia 003
Souramnesia 004
Souramnesia 005
Souramnesia 006
Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
shes a beauty. Very happy looking. Great job pauly!

audius

audius

pauly, thats some damm good lst there, well done. cant wait to see pheno #3. my sourjokers are showing a lil difference, ones a we bit shorter & busher than the other. anyway,ill be sitting in the chair in the back coner smoking on my hash watching thiss grow. peace

P

paulycali

pauly, thats some damm good lst there, well done. cant wait to see pheno #3. my sourjokers are showing a lil difference, ones a we bit shorter & busher than the other. anyway,ill be sitting in the chair in the back coner smoking on my hash watching thiss grow. peace

Thanks audius! They all responded pretty well to the lst. Pheno #3 pics coming tonight. She's looking prett dam nice. Tallest of the group. I've heard some great things about the SourJokers. Hope you can find yourself a keeper. Sounds like you got some phenos to contend with. Good luck with those for sure. Sit back relax and enjoy the hash just like a :pimp:

Peace out audius and thanks for stopping by. See ya soon :hi

HortiLab

HortiLab

Hey pauli~

How are your SA phenos coming a long? Would love to see an update!

P

paulycali

Hey pauli~

How are your SA phenos coming a long? Would love to see an update!

Going great! Looking great too. Just got back from vacation and will be uploading more pics along with some info tonight. Sorry for the delay

P

paulycali

Phenotype #1 (Diesel Dom)

Here is my diesel dominant pheno dubbed phenotype #1. This is the only plant i took a cutting from and i am super stoked i did. Glad i chose correctly. Shorter flowering of sour diesel funky goodness. Looks like another two weeks for this girl. I can only imagine what she will look like then. Thats when they really start to change. Cant wait :)

Smells are mostly diesel with some candy funk. Could be the sour i smell when i say candy funk. Either way i love sour and i love diesel. Hopefully she turns out to be the true one. Thanks farmers for stopping by and thanks hortilab for choosing me to compete in hortilabs rumble in the jungle :)

Here are some bud shots. One pic flash on, one pic flash off. Full plant shots coming soon. I took them but will wait to post them. Keep you farmers coming back for more LOL! ENJOY :)

Sour amnesia flowering 001
Sour amnesia flowering 002
Sour amnesia flowering 003
Sour amnesia flowering 004
Sour amnesia flowering 005
Sour amnesia flowering 006
pura

pura

Man those are looking sweet...how many days are you taken them?
Nice job hommie.:rock

P

paulycali

Man those are looking sweet...how many days are you taken them?
Nice job hommie.:rock

Thanks bro! I think i will take pheno #1 to about 70 days. Possibly longer possibly sooner. We'll just have to wait and see. The hybrid (pheno#2) and the Haze dom (pheno#3) will be cut down at or around the 80 day mark. I will try to keep them flowering as long as i can. Show you there real potential. Sit back and enjoy the show :)

sticky icky

sticky icky

That's a sick pheno right there pualycali looks like diesel big time she's gonna be killer smoke nice work!

P

paulycali

Thanks guys im lovin her. Lots of diesel in her for sure. Some sour diesely candy funkness. Mmm yummy

Cant wait to get my lips around her LOL!

Full plant shots coming soon of pheno#1 (diesel)

Thanks for stopping by :)

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Looking good, Pauly! I can't wait til my lady looks that filled in. She def takes her time outside. Can't wait to see the full pics! Keep up the great work homie.

P

paulycali

Looking good, Pauly! I can't wait til my lady looks that filled in. She def takes her time outside. Can't wait to see the full pics! Keep up the great work homie.

Thanks bro :banana1sv6:

P

paulycali

Phenotype #1 (Diesel Dom) BODY SHOTS

Pheno #1 Full body shots "One pic flash off One pic flash on" ENJOY

Sour amnesia flowering 011
Sour amnesia flowering 013
Sour amnesia flowering 010
Sour amnesia flowering 008
Sour amnesia flowering 009
Sour amnesia flowering 007
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Them ladies r stacking up real nice. My girl is coming along nice. Starting to fill in finally. We will see her done late in the season. Maybe a better inside strain!

P

paulycali

Them ladies r stacking up real nice. My girl is coming along nice. Starting to fill in finally. We will see her done late in the season. Maybe a better inside strain!

Yes they are :) thanks bro!. I agree with you on the indoor/outdoor thing. sativas outdoors never seem to finish properly. This strain most likely grows way better indoors. Im very curious how your outdoor amnesia's will turn out. I hope they get to finish. Its always a shame growing a strain and it not properly finish. Hope you took some cuts. Better luck indoors next time. Im sure hortilabs stoked that you ran there sour amnesias outdoors as the rest of us grew them indoors. Good luck with everything and i hope for the best for you. Keep up the good work. Have fun be safe keep it real and talk to you soon. Peace out bro :)

P

paulycali

Phenotype #2

Next up is pheno #2. She is starting to give off some really amazing smells. She just started taking off and putting on some weight. A few red hairs here and there. At least 2 weeks to go. Very happy the way she is turning out. She looks a little hungry but i had gone on vacation for 3 weeks and came back to her looking like that. I gave her some more food and some love so she will be back in no town. Its all good anyway since i will start flushing next week. Its always nice to smoke a fully flushed sativa strain. She;s going to taste great. Organic + 2 week flush = potent flavorful medicine. Mmm good. Cant wait. Enjoy the pics :winking0067:

Sour amnesias 001
Sour amnesias 006
Sour amnesias 002
Sour amnesias 013

Latest posts

Top Bottom