Hortilab "SourAmnesia" Paulycali "Rumble in the Jungle"

• Thread starter paulycali
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

paulycali

Great pics I like the last one. Some nice frostiness going on there.
what weight do you think you will get from them? Also, what height did they grow to?

Fantastic thread! Shame I only caught it at the end. Looks like Horti have some nice genes.

Thanks man. I like that frosty pic as well. They were grown to apprx. 2.5 ft tall with 10 main colas. Supercropped/LST/Topping. They were only grown in a 2 gallon pot so i am thinking somewhere around 2oz's. Defintely some nice genes for sure. Thanks for stopping by. More pics of her dried and pics of pheno #2 and #3 coming soon

dammm,hort hooked you up good pc. nice work to.

Hells yeah they did! They came through for sure :)
great job brutha! looks like some tasty fuego, enjoy.

Thanks bro! She's going to be a delicious treat. Cant wait

HortiLab

HortiLab

Phenotype #1 is officially down for the count a TKO in my book. What a rumble in the jungle this was. Here's some more pics of her. After these pics i will show some dried nug shots along with a smoke report on her

I would also like to thank Hortilab once again as well as Logic for allowing me to compete in the 1st and hopefully more to come Hortilab Rumble In The Jungle Grow Comp. This has been a pleasure for sure. I now have a new strain to add to my stable of keepers. Thanks again for that. Very much appreciated

Enjoy some more of the show :)

Very nice "Sour Amnesia" show pauly~! Enjoy the fruits of your labor! Looking forward to your dry nug shots and smoke report! :harvest:

P

paulycali

What a show it has been :) Thanks for the kind words. Its drying well and smelling umbelievable. Looking forward to doing a smoke report. Going taste great and trichome production is amazing. going to be great. Dried shots coming soon

Thanks Horti :)

mack 10

mack 10

Great show.Real nice buds again, these beans seem to throw out winner's:) enjoy your dank! mack.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Looking good, Pauly! I can't way til my shit is dry. I has to take my girl down, bcawz of them crazy ass rain storms. Hope she makes some good smoke still. Good luck with the contest.

P

paulycali

Looking good, Pauly! I can't way til my shit is dry. I has to take my girl down, bcawz of them crazy ass rain storms. Hope she makes some good smoke still. Good luck with the contest.

Thanks for stopping by RIVAL79. Always nice to see you around these parts :)

Sucks about the storms. When those nasty rain storms start coming in. They come in. Never fun and impossible to take on mother nature. Better luck next year

dirtyglovedank

dirtyglovedank

had to stop in and say whats up .
good luck with the contest bro .
those look like they turned out great for ya !!!!
cant wait to hear the smoke report .
peace DGD

P

paulycali

had to stop in and say whats up .
good luck with the contest bro .
those look like they turned out great for ya !!!!
cant wait to hear the smoke report .
peace DGD

Appreciate you stopping by and appreciate the kind words. Hells yeah they turned out great. Had to take a cut. I knew this pheno was top notch. Smoke report coming soon :)

P

paulycali

Looking forward to your smoke report pauly~!

Coming soon for sure. I got alot on my plate at the moment. Keep an eye out for it by the end of this week.

Hortilab would you like me to continue the thread with a smoke report or put it where all the rest of the smoke reports are? Thanks for stopping by and talk to you later :)

waayne

waayne

Beautiful work there Pauly!
I'm looking forward to the smoke report on these as well
:passingjoint:
Those nugs look delicious.

HortiLab

HortiLab

Hortilab would you like me to continue the thread with a smoke report or put it where all the rest of the smoke reports are? Thanks for stopping by and talk to you later :)

pauly~, feel free to post your smoke report wherever you prefer!

Maybe post it in the official smoke report section & link it from your thread here... :animbong:

P

paulycali

Smoke report!!!

Tester Name : paulycali
Strain : Hortilab Seeds “SOUR AMNESIA”
Method Smoked : Glass Hand Piece

APPEARANCE

See Pics Below :)

SMELL

Dominant smell of bud : Diesel
Associated smells of bud : Skunk, Haze and Fruit

TASTE

Dominant flavour : Diesel
Associated flavours : Skunky Fruit

Harsh/smoothness : 10
- cough factor? : No

BUZZ

Profile : 70% Sativa 30% Indica
Potency : 9/10
Duration : 2-4hrs
Use : Daytime/Bedtime “Can be used fo both”
Munchies? : Yes

CHEMICAL ASTRINGENT
turpentine (X)
metallic ()
ammonia () - urine () - vinegar ()
bleach ()
lotions () - plastics () - glues ()

SWEET
fruity (X) - berry () - black/blue/raspberry () - citrus (X) - orange () - lemon (X) - lime () - apple () - mango () - grape () - cherry () - tutti frutti ()

floral () - perfume () - blossom ()
minty () - methol () - spearmint () - peppermint ()

SPICY
woody () - incense () - hardwood () - sage (X) - juniper () - cedar () - pine (X)
basil () - garlic () - dill () - clove () - parsley () - pepper ()
tobacco () - chocolate ()

MUSKY
earthy (X) - loam () - dirt () - musty () - dusty () - dry ()
animal () - bird () - rodent () - gamey () - skunky (X)
botanical () - hay () - autumn leaves () - trees ()

What a beauitiful strain this turned out to be. Top notch in my book. I will be keeping her around forever. She's great! Thanks Hortilab and farmers for all the kind words and support. Thank you very much :)

THANKS HORTILAB :banana1sv6:

Sour Amnesia Dried Pics 024
Sour Amnesia Dried Pics 026
Top Bottom