• Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

paulycali

Thanks bro appreciate the kind words

Looking forward to some tasty treats :)

P

paulycali

Phenotype #1 (Diesel Dom) GETTING CLOSER :)

Here's a few more shots for you all. Almost there farmers. A week or two more to go. I have been flushing her for a few days now and hope to get a great flush out of her. Every night she will get at least a gallon of water straight from the shower. Hoping for an amzing flush. Ahh the benefits of soil. Tasty tasty potent pot. Gotta love it. Thanks for stopping by and hope you've enjoyed the show thus far

Sour amnesia deisel dom 001
Sour amnesia deisel dom 002
Sour amnesia deisel dom 003
Sour amnesia deisel dom 004
Sour amnesia deisel dom 005
Sour amnesia deisel dom 006
P

paulycali

Phenotype #1 (Diesel Dom) Few More For ya :)

Top Notch Genetics For Sure!!!!! Way to go Hortilab. You hit another homerun with this one. Lovin every bit of her. Thanks for the genetics. She will be kept around for sure :banana1sv6:

Sour amnesia deisel dom 011
Sour amnesia deisel dom 012
Sour amnesia deisel dom 013
Sour amnesia deisel dom 014
Sour amnesia deisel dom 015
Sour amnesia deisel dom 023
HortiLab

HortiLab

Looking very nice pauly~! Really enjoying your SA show & thanks for the kind words!
We love her, too!

That much, that if everything works out timing wise, we will enter her in this years HTCC.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Looking good, Pauly! My girl is starting to take off outside. I got 2 get some new pics 2day. I can't wait to taste this strain in my bong. What kind of smells r they putting off?

P

paulycali

Looking very nice pauly~! Really enjoying your SA show & thanks for the kind words!
We love her, too!

That much, that if everything works out timing wise, we will enter her in this years HTCC.

Thanks Hortilab and i couldn't of done it without you. Very much appreciated. Hopefully the timing turns out be right on and you can enter her. A definate crowd pleaser

winner winner, chickin dinner.

I am all in LOL! She a winner for sure :)

Looks so dank!:stonedsmilie:

Thanks man!

Looking good, Pauly! My girl is starting to take off outside. I got 2 get some new pics 2day. I can't wait to taste this strain in my bong. What kind of smells r they putting off?

Thanks bro. Glad your lady is finally taking off. New pics would be great. Get on that! LOL! Pheno #1 still has that diesel fuel smell but not as much as before. She is taking on some new smells. Very nice smells just not sure what to compare it to. I guess thats the amnesia i am smelling. Some sour around for sure. Definetaly smelling dank. Just hope that diesel dont fade away. Pheno #2 has a lemon-lime hazy smell to it. Way more fruity than hazy. Her trichomes are ginormous. Super nice trichs. Pheno#3 not much yet to show or tell just some lemon zing. Lots of white hairs and only white hairs. Not a red hair in sight. She's gonna take forever but i think she will be worthy. We'll see. Thanks for stopping by. Peace out bro :)

E

E.T.

some nice looking plants there paulycali. job well done. enjoy the fruits of your labor!

P

paulycali

New pics coming this week! Get ready pheno #1 is almost done :)

Stay Tuned

P

paulycali

What A Knockout!!!

Phenotype #1 is officially down for the count a TKO in my book. What a rumble in the jungle this was. Here's some more pics of her. After these pics i will show some dried nug shots along with a smoke report on her

I would also like to thank Hortilab once again as well as Logic for allowing me to compete in the 1st and hopefully more to come Hortilab Rumble In The Jungle Grow Comp. This has been a pleasure for sure. I now have a new strain to add to my stable of keepers. Thanks again for that. Very much appreciated

Enjoy some more of the show :)

Sour Amnesia Pheno1 Harvest 001
Sour Amnesia Pheno1 Harvest 002
Sour Amnesia Pheno1 Harvest 003
Sour Amnesia Pheno1 Harvest 004
Sour Amnesia Pheno1 Harvest 005
P

paulycali

And the last of them

Hope you enjoyed them as much as i did :)

Sour Amnesia Pheno1 Harvest 022
Sour Amnesia Pheno1 Harvest 023
Sour Amnesia Pheno1 Harvest 024
Sour Amnesia Pheno1 Harvest 025
Sour Amnesia Pheno1 Harvest 027
C

canopia

Great pics I like the last one. Some nice frostiness going on there.
what weight do you think you will get from them? Also, what height did they grow to?

Fantastic thread! Shame I only caught it at the end. Looks like Horti have some nice genes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom