HortiLab Starbud

• Thread starter HortiLab
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Don't forget about RIVAL79! I want some of them Starbud beans in my collection. Add me 2 that 15th spot on the list, Logic!

caliogk

caliogk

Premium Member
Supporter
Wow. People are sleeping on this!

The hortilab shirts that came with the pack are quality!

G

GROHARD

Well, i just dropped the starbud coin in the mail!!! Can't wait to give these a go, been eyeing this strain for a minute now.

Z

zonama

Hey Hlab is there room for one more on the list? 8] If not I can still watch Caliogk & Urban's grows, this is gonna be good. Thanks guys

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Unfortunately not gettogro!

There will only be 15 packs (5 fem seeds) of StarBud seeds @ the Farm.

Indeed I think pre-ordering would be very fair for those who waited that long...limited to 1 pack per member.

Logic will have to confirm this, but for now the official "pre-order list" would be:

1)moodster
2)Green Mopho
3)Tex
4)mack 10
5)gettogro
6)GROHARD
7)blazer
8)E.T.
9)herb
10)mickeyspliff
11)...
12)...
13)...
14)...
15)RIVAL79

Anybody else interested in pre-ordering a 5 pack of fem "StarBud" seeds from the Farm please post in this thread. :anim_44:

Awesome bro! I cannot wait to get them and run a nice log for ya hommie.. Thanks for throwing me on the preorder list, Hort. Much love bro! :rock

efnscreenames

efnscreenames

Got mine from the 'tude too. Some interesting seeds on the tude lately. They seem to run a really tight ship, always get my orders from them in 7-10 days. Never had an order go missing from them either... only problem is the shipping can cost as much as beans!

word me either

mack 10

mack 10

ooh starbud! she will be mine,lol one day. keep us updated horti:) mack

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
Please add me to that list for a 5pk of the StarBud! Man I've been busy the last few weeks. Can't believe I missed the heads up.

But yes I would totally take one, been waiting for this one.

Lemme know Horti, thanks.

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Sweeeet! Not bad at all, $18/seed, better than some 5/6 packs for $120+ :)

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Yep just gald I swooped 2 packs when I could!

blazer

blazer

Thanks for the opertunity to pre-order horti been waiting for theese a while so stoked!
would definitely sport a hortilab shirt! Peace
Blazer

G

gettogro

Cool, thanks for doing a reserve list. Should we wait for logic to confirm, or should we send in the payment to logic?

E

E.T.

i have my payment ready to send, just waiting for logic to confirm. thanks horti.

Cool, thanks for doing a reserve list. Should we wait for logic to confirm, or should we send in the payment to logic?

Top Bottom