House & Garden Nutes., Under Current Systems, 30,000 Watts, 10 Tons of A/C, Co2

• Thread starter Ben Derdundat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Socachi

Ben great shots especially the close ups. What kind of camera are you using?

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

You're flower quality looks awesome......is it as good or better than your previous rock wool results?

Do you have bloom room #2 up and running yet?

H

happydude

This has been veerryy helpfull so much info hard to take it all in. Thanks ben

Ben Derdundat

Ben Derdundat

Ben great shots especially the close ups. What kind of camera are you using?

Thanks!
The Camera that I use is a Canon Power Shot SD750 IS. Its pretty simple, just point and shoot. :character0110:

You're flower quality looks awesome......is it as good or better than your previous rock wool results?

Do you have bloom room #2 up and running yet?

Thanks man!
Yeah, room #2 has been up and running. Things are looking just as good.:rasta:

I will have to say the the quality is about the same, possibly even a little better.... This crop is by no means the best I have ever done in terms of quality but, It very well could be the best I have done in terms of lbs per light and quality combined... we will have to wait and see.:time

Here are a few pictures of the last crop I took down that I grew in rock wool before I implemented the Under Current . I'll let you guys be the judge of which looks better.... bd:hi:

VegFlwr Rooms 083

VegFlwr Rooms 146

VegFlwr Rooms 165

VegFlwr Rooms 160

VegFlwr Rooms 088

VegFlwr Rooms 149

VegFlwr Rooms 139

B

Bobby Smith

*$64K Question Alert*

Ben, you've made me ask - what was your best crop in terms of quality and why?

I think most following would love to know (myself included).

I

Inuit

Ben,

Thanks for putting all the effort into taking the pics and getting them up for us all to see. Steller run and keep up the good work.

A

Ben Derdundat

Ben Derdundat

My best crop in terms of quality was some train wreak I did outdoors. I grew it in a custom soil blend I made and watered them with GH and a organic tea blend I made... The high and the taste was amazing... My friends still bring it up and it was about 6 years ago.:joint:

As for my best O.G. run in terms of quality, it was with a Mango O.G. that was grown top feed drain to waste in rock wool. The cut was kick ass. I wish I still had it. Great flavor and high as well. :mmm

CheechWizard

CheechWizard

looks like you could crowd surf across the top of that bud canopy; it's so dense. good work ben.

Ben Derdundat

Ben Derdundat

They are finishing up a little early... Probably about another week or two.

What, no one has an opinion on my last crop done in rock wool compared to my current crop done in the Under Current?

H

HannaMan

I do!

The canopy on the RW looks more full, to be completely honest. A lot less plants seems to equal a more level canopy, although I'm sure most could've figured that out.

I am curious to see what you yield in relation to...

How much did you yield with the RW? I am assuming OVER 2#/per?

Ben Derdundat

Ben Derdundat

Well there are definably bigger buds, maybe that is why the canopy seems fuller...

HaHa! I wish the O.G. yielded over 2lbs per 1k watt in rockwool... My average was 1.4 lbs per 1k watt... My best so far in rockwool was 1.75 lbs per 1k watt with the O.G....

H

HannaMan

Really? that is the most full canopy i've seen with OG, ever...

I think 99% of the people claiming 2# per light with OG are F.o.S!

Any expectations/guesstimates on your current yields?

Ben Derdundat

Ben Derdundat

Yes, I do have a hard time believing the 2 lbs a 1k watt myth with a pure O.G. Kush. I'm sure its possible with a few of the O.G. crosses floating around these days though...

H

HannaMan

LOL. Thanks for the fix.
Enough spamming the thread, more bong hits!
for everybody!

Load some of that OG, Ben.. I know you got some layin around..

N

never enough

just wanted to give you props on such a clean op and wide base of knowledge. it's nice being able to apply some outdoor background to the indoor arena with the UC system.
i look foward to killing it with my UC system. everytime i put down it gets more fun and new ideas come up to constantly evolve my grow. thanks again

A

amstercal

As far as the rw vs uc pics, the rw ones were taken right before harvest and you've still got almost 2 weeks left on the uc run, right? Definitely the rw buds seem a bit bigger, but I think we all get excited when we see everything so swollen. :-) Hmm, shocking... people like swollen things.
I think you might be selling the uc buds a bit short though. I have a feeling once you get in there and get to them all, you're going to keep saying, really there's more on this plant? Either way, both rounds look amazing.
Thanks so much for the honest numbers. Totally true on all of that. By the way, when my room grows up, it wants to be just like your room.

Latest posts

Top Bottom