NewOldGuy

First time...
Ok so 16 days old today
Coco soil and canna fert
Barney Crimea blue
71 deg avg. 60% avg
Topped 2 days ago
About 17 inches now
These guys are not bushy and it's most likely my fault I have some LED lights that might not be the best I'm not sure how to save these guys to get some buds. not really sure what to do, how to lst them if pssbl now?

If you have very specific advice I would be happy. I only have about 6 inches left in room, up that is......

I just can't visualize how to train or what to bend or how to move these around that i can get the more of the colas that I've read about to produce some but I'm not an ignorant person I'm just kind of new at this and don't seem to be doing very well I'm not young either so I got a lot of experience and things just not this. Your help is greatly appreciated thanks for your time and have a great day.

Look close after 1st node stem gets. Thicker?

Lights are:
TaoTronics 24w Led Grow light Bulb , Grow Plant Light

How can i save this is grow
How can i save this is grow 2

NewOldGuy

NewOldGuy

Looks like you need better light to me..strain is?
Thanks,
It's

Genetics: Indica 80% Sativa 20%
Barneys Farm - Crimea Blue contains the following genes: Indica 80% Sativa 20%.

So u think I should done lights .. if I did it would be cfls because of space, then just leave as is?

Juicebox

Juicebox

Ya i just looked up your light and ya nowhere near enough....cfls will do the job if your on a budget....but I don't know much about their use....20 years with hid myself

Juicebox

Juicebox

This is a so called 300 watt and frankly the reality is it is nowhere near....but it does alright to veg under...about 139.00 off amazon

IMG 0386
IMG 0387
NewOldGuy

NewOldGuy

Ya i just looked up your light and ya nowhere near enough....cfls will do the job if your on a budget....but I don't know much about their use....20 years with hid myself
your experience is appreciated... for my understanding when you say not enough what are we meaning and how coudl you tell?
i read about cfls and thought these 'full' spectrum would be nice.. seems im wrong again! I wish i could do the real stuf like you but just not able to now.......

Any advice on LST on them if i get seom better light?

NewOldGuy

NewOldGuy

Couldn't hurt to expose your girl to more light. What's the total sum of the LED wattage? (From the outlet) or best guess or snap a pic of your light.
They are supposed to be 24 watt..

Weird thing is this... i used an appcalled 'light-o-meter' and on the left is shows 1500 lux and on the right 7000 lux. EVEN when i switch the bulbs..... weirdhuh? I hooked then up with wired bulb sockets....

If i can get seom cfls got any idea to get more bud on this skinny dogs?

Thanks for helping!

Juicebox

Juicebox

Your light is kinda like this one no? I use this for seedlings and thats all its good for

IMG 0388
NewOldGuy

NewOldGuy

This is a so called 300 watt and frankly the reality is it is nowhere near....but it does alright to veg under...about 139.00 off amazon

So if you use that for veg/clones/etc do you then put in a diff light for flower?

again thanks!

Juicebox

Juicebox

They are supposed to be 24 watt..

Weird thing is this... i used an appcalled 'light-o-meter' and on the left is shows 1500 lux and on the right 7000 lux. EVEN when i switch the bulbs..... weirdhuh? I hooked then up with wired bulb sockets....

If i can get seom cfls got any idea to get more bud on this skinny dogs?

Thanks for helping!
You could try to bend her over but she is pretty stretched at this point if you do be carefull

NewOldGuy

NewOldGuy

Your light is kinda like this one no? I use this for seedlings and thats all its good for

yep thats it... good to know yet bad to know... AGR! So im glad to see the problem because maybe i can then get solution... hmmmmm

Juicebox

Juicebox

A 1000w led is equivalent to a 400w hps in my eyes so 1 of them lil bulbs will never get you across the finish line

NewOldGuy

NewOldGuy

So does anyone think i could use one of these to create as many as possible clones? From what i've read not so much but its hard for me to say.. This way i could take one of them and clone as many as possible and with the other just see what happens with some new bulbs and switch to flowering...

Thanks all!

hiboy

hiboy

Maybe try lowering the light keep an eye for the leaves to start tacoing upwards if it's too close

Tat2420

Tat2420

Thanks,
It's

Genetics: Indica 80% Sativa 20%
Barneys Farm - Crimea Blue contains the following genes: Indica 80% Sativa 20%.

So u think I should done lights .. if I did it would be cfls because of space, then just leave as is?

You can grow with Cfl's.
Agrobrite has some full spectrum 125 and 200 watt setups.
I use 1 200watt cfl under a hood and supplement that with 3 40 watt 2700k cfl bulbs

20170427 220113
Top Bottom