How Can I Save This Is Grow?

• Thread starter NewOldGuy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tat2420

Tat2420

Yeah I have...im not saying the one you choose is bad...just not my choice.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Here's a pic of my little endeavor...give you an idea of where it's at
If you put those cfl bulbs in different lights on all four sides of the plant it would work better. They can even touch the plant as long as you have a good fan blowing on them. It looks kinda dark under your canopy, the closer you can get the cfls the better, just make sure to have a fan circulating the air.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Hey,
thanks for the pic and the comments... i've not picked up the reflector yet... I'll look around for style you talk about... i was gonna make one from a post i saw that used air duct pipe cut and bent, ever seen them?
Ive often thought of using a disposable roasting pan as a reflector.
Picture-6.png

Tat2420

Tat2420

If you put those cfl bulbs in different lights on all four sides of the plant it would work better. They can even touch the plant as long as you have a good fan blowing on them. It looks kinda dark under your canopy, the closer you can get the cfls the better, just make sure to have a fan circulating the air.

I've considered that for more even lighting and better penetration...right now I'm spinning it (plant) twice a day as the mogul cfl is a higher temp (k) than the small ones until I switch bulbs this weekend to a 2100k mogul as well.

Tat2420

Tat2420

As of right now, I'm flowering and cloning, this is a first time effort at "breeding"...I typically grow outdoors, this is my first indoor grow in many years...of course I went with what I knew worked for me.

This plant lineage is:
NL5 female (from a cut I received)
X
White Rhino (male from seed)

NewOldGuy

NewOldGuy

Hello all, wanted to say thanks the for the advice. I added light much better now. I am about 30 days into flower and will be posting question about that soon.

Thx again!
Screenshot 20170710 101614

Top Bottom