How did everyone bring there ph down

• Thread starter Frego
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

A small spash of white vinegar in a 160z cup of water will lower ph stir and give to plant go easy you can repeat, to raise you ph a small spoon of baking soda in a 16oz cup of water stir and give plant just go light.

Frego

Frego

A small spash of white vinegar in a 160z cup of water will lower ph stir and give to plant go easy you can repeat, to raise you ph a small spoon of baking soda in a 16oz cup of water stir and give plant just go light.
Thankyou brother it’s sorted now

PPM next

I’ve also learnt from the thread that the soil will buffer its self worth my water

all you guys have been brilliant, thankyou

D

DoyleGrows

I did 1/4 manure
3/4 Organic Potting mix
Shot of bonemeal
Shot of fish blood and bone
Shot of coffee grounds

but look View attachment 1142801

However look at my prongs
This tester is junk ! The slurry test is a the most accurate way to test your soil with the ph tester from Amazon. 1:1 ratio of you soil with distilled or RO water , mix well let set for 5 min , repeat process for 15-20 min . Check ph , and bang there’s your soil ph

AZsunfarmer

AZsunfarmer

A quick squeeze of a lemon! I read that plants like ascorbic acid. My tap water is 8.0. Usually a half a lemon squeezed into a 5 gallons does the trick. Just get lots of soil microbes and they will do all the work honestly.

Top Bottom