How do these little guys look

• Thread starter 2Bad
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Keep them on a small cart that you can cover when the inspector is there. If you put it in a corner and pile a few books on it, they will never know.
As soon as they are gone, plant those babies.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

They are hidden the thing is if they outgrow the solos im not sure what i can do they are only about 8 days since seed but they have to be hidden about 3 weeks at the most
Dude they will b fine... I did my last grow fully in 1 gal pots.

Don't mind the gelato I had 4 strains and it was not happy with the nitrogen th others liked.

Not to mention a couple timer mishaps

20210120 163058
20210106 194104
20210102 101236
20201220 142920
20201201 134953
2Bad

2Bad

Dude they will b fine... I did my last grow fully in 1 gal pots.

Don't mind the gelato I had 4 strains and it was not happy with the nitrogen th others liked.

Not to mention a couple timer mishaps
What i mean is I cant pot up cus i dont have much room so you think theyll stay small for 30 days? Theyre already 3 inches id say

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Really? Repot that at this point? I have one that's just about this stage (two others ready to pop), wasn't thinking I would do that for a few more days. Can see the first serrated leaves forming. Is she ready to move to a pot?View attachment 1138186
Yes. But most of us do wait a bit extra just to give the plant time to get stronger. Moving it is stressful.
We don't do the rooting step. We plant the germinated seed in it's final pot to start with. Zero moving stress and I don't have to destroy pots to transplant.

KidCharlemange

KidCharlemange

Yes. But most of us do wait a bit extra just to give the plant time to get stronger. Moving it is stressful.
We don't do the rooting step. We plant the germinated seed in it's final pot to start with. Zero moving stress and I don't have to destroy pots to transplant.
This is my 1st rodeo. I may consider skipping the tray going forward. I started 3 germinating together and this gal (eve) was *very* aggressive. She was rooting through the towel while the others were just opening a little.

Latest posts

Top Bottom