How do these little guys look

• Thread starter 2Bad
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
@GNick55 my humidity is at 50 percent should I use a humidifier or is that good?
if you have one than ya use it, set to 60/65
you can get away with 50.. just keep temps below 80..

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Fan is fine... stretching is genetics and spectrum don't even worry about that.

Watering depends on the pot size. Every day or 2 is fine for prob the forst week. After transplant go by the runoff.

2Bad

2Bad

I re-read it again its always a good read. So if i water less i want to get more run off and then if i water more less run off is fine correct?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I re-read it again its always a good read. So if i water less i want to get more run off and then if i water more less run off is fine correct?
Nope you want about 10% of what goes in to come out. So if your in say 3 gal you put 750ml in and should get 75-150ml come out as run off. If you get less than 75ml you need to increase the number of feed per day. This is a guide so you can water a bit less often but you will want a slightly higher runoff %.

The main thing is we want to keep the media saturated unlike soil or peat grows. You can do this in coco because of its high air holding capacity and low water table.

2Bad

2Bad

Nope you want about 10% of what goes in to come out. So if your in say 3 gal you put 750ml in and should get 75-150ml come out as run off. If you get less than 75ml you need to increase the number of feed per day. This is a guide so you can water a bit less often but you will want a slightly higher runoff %.

The main thing is we want to keep the media saturated unlike soil or peat grows. You can do this in coco because of its high air holding capacity and low water table.
Thanks mane! Ill update again soon!

2Bad

2Bad

Can someone tell me when they will start to smell? Guess what, a week after i start my seed i get a notice for apartment inspection (although im in upstate ny and my doctor says i qualify for a medical marijuana card) . im still nervous. As for the inspection they gave me a 3 week time frame … longest one ive seen in 5 years of living here usually they give a few days they might show up not just a 3 week time span

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

They normally don't get strong smells until they flip to flower, but there will be some smell just like any living plant.

Ponky

Ponky

Day 30 won't be too stink. Order a nice Indian curry. Nice and stinky. All they will smell is Indian food. Or cook some fish in oyster sauce. Food camouflage the smell.

2Bad

2Bad

Day 30 won't be too stink. Order a nice Indian curry. Nice and stinky. All they will smell is Indian food. Or cook some fish in oyster sauce. Food camouflage the smell.
Haha thanks you guys as long as they do what they normally do and just check the alarms and utilities ill be good. Got the carbon filter ill have to take all the setup down tho what a stinker

Top Bottom