How do these little guys look

• Thread starter 2Bad
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Haha thanks you guys as long as they do what they normally do and just check the alarms and utilities ill be good. Got the carbon filter ill have to take all the setup down tho what a stinker
I doubt they will be that smelly by the time of your inspection. If they do smell a little bit play some Indian music really loud with incense burning when they are there.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

There are 3 different scales used for ppm. The most common is 500 scale and that would be 500ppm is equal to 1.0 EC.

EC is a better universal measurement because of the differing scales used in ppm.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Here are the scales.
Screenshot 20210620 162112 Samsung Internet

2Bad

2Bad

Ok sounds good im using the first two rows of that @Aqua Man . How are these guys looking . Stretching right? I had the light at about 12 inches moved it down to 4 inches

726A849C 44C1 4D57 B622 13E2988CBCDE
F1F377C9 5CB3 4952 AADA AA625D56EF03
Last edited:
2Bad

2Bad

For stretch?
No because i just realized i had to take my tent down and when i have to transplant from my solo cups ill have to use my 1 Gallons . I dont have much hiding space (cus of inspection) On the other hand i dont have any other grow lights except a 3x3 thats for my tent

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

No because i just realized i had to take my tent down and when i have to transplant from my solo cups ill have to use my 1 Gallons . I dont have much hiding space (cus of inspection) On the other hand i dont have any other grow lights except a 3x3 thats for my tent
Ok so can you show pics and give me a time frame? It's likely you can reduce the lights and reduce the temps to slow them down. It's important that you do both not just one.

There are a few more tricks but you can probably keep them in the solo cups. I have managed to keep some clones in solo cups stunted for almost 2 months but relatively healthy and bounce back fast.

This video is of a clone that was 1.5 months. Now you won't need near that. But you put them under ambient room light 24/7 in temos like 60-65f watering will go way down and need to make sure you reduce it. Feed nutrients at like 100ppm. They will get some purple stems after a couple weeks bit hoping you don't need to go that long.

If you can run a neg diff then do so and that will slow growth even more. If so you run 18/6 with night temps 2f colder or more than day temps.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Oh that video is one I took of how fast a clone recovers from underwatering. To show new growers its easier to fix underwatering than over watering you can see how fast it recovers in real time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom