How do these little guys look

• Thread starter 2Bad
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
2Bad

2Bad

Nah 0.3 is fine can feed 0.6-0.9
So I just looked and the lil ladies are actually 10 days since seed. How long do you think i can wait to transplant?
Since Im trying to stall as long as possible. Im not necessairly doing anything to slow them down , im fingers crossed that the complex does their job with in a another week.
And i was planning on going to 1gal then a 3gal for the final pot.
Would it be possible to add in a half gallon after the solo cup or is that too many transplant shocks

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

So I just looked and the lil ladies are actually 10 days since seed. How long do you think i can wait to transplant?
Since Im trying to stall as long as possible. Im not necessairly doing anything to slow them down , im fingers crossed that the complex does their job with in a another week.
And i was planning on going to 1gal then a 3gal for the final pot.
Would it be possible to add in a half gallon after the solo cup or is that too many transplant shocks
You can tell by the watering... at once a day you probably want to transplant.

2Bad

2Bad

Cocoforcannabis feed schedule is a high frequency fertigation feed , i dont think it calls for slowing down on watering @Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

What do you mean by that
Well you can grow some very big plants in a very small pot given they have a stable media. Sonif you can keep em watered and ppm and ph balanced you can grow em for quite some time. It's not really a rootbound issue until they are breaking through the cups. Often I see ppl say rootbound but it's more the stability of the media is fluctuating alot because the plants are pulling water and nutes quickly.

I did full plants in 1 gal pots last grow but had to water em 14x a day to keep them stable

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Cocoforcannabis feed schedule is a high frequency fertigation feed , i dont think it calls for slowing down on watering @Aqua Man
Yeah but you also need to be able to water then often enough.

2Bad

2Bad

So i fucked up , i skipped this section, ive been watering the whole top , including the jiffy pellet. Probably gonna get freaking moldy anyways . GG internet you won this one .

8938C1FF 8DC4 4D59 81B9 D46453A32F6E
2Bad

2Bad

So even when i pot up i have to be careful not to water the jiffy pellets? That didnt make any sense and thats basically the reason why i thought i could water them as well. Why would anyone use these with coco. Im so confused lmfaoooo. Im not even mad. Thats just so dumb lmfaoo. Well fingers crossed that they dont mold. Its been 5 days of watering like that

2Bad

2Bad

You learn so much stuff off of just doing seedlings. So even if i lose these lil girls im just glad im learning so much

2Bad

2Bad

Any advice guys? Should i start ordering more seeds? Lol 😂 or can i clone these seedlings and repot lol

2Bad

2Bad

@Aqua Man really? Cus im actung brave but im actually panicing a lil bit deep down, they are saturated AF

2Bad

2Bad

Yes but what about damping off? Im def about to binge eat some popcorn and smoke sum.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Seedlings can go longer without water at this point they will have enough roots in the coco to be fine.

Top Bottom