How do you plan to protect your outdoor grow this year?

• Thread starter 420VISION
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LexLuthor

LexLuthor

@TexasToka: I agree with all of your 3 posts, there are some OG's (Original Growers) on here that you, me, and just about everyone on the Farm should respect, but I consider myself an 'OG in training', IMO thats basically 3-4 levels above 'noob status',1-2 levels above 'grasshopper and 1-2 levels behind 'OG'.

Don't worry, nobodies gonna spray you with neem oil, unless you have a mold infestation ;) .

Kyle mccall

Kyle mccall

yes, murder is a killing that was premeditated, but just because you killed someone that does not make it murder. Hypothetically: Somebody jumps my fence and is taking plants from my backyard, I yell at him to leave, he pulls a gun on me, so BOOM I killed him, thats not murder.

Actually you want to look at what you orignally said amd i ll give you another example my friend was out one night on the piss his been boxing for 20 years had an arguement chased the guys punched them killed them thats murder with no premeditation but murder end of stop using legal bullshit terms to describe murder everyone knows the definition one person killing another

Kyle mccall

Kyle mccall

Think this clears it so justifiable homicide is murder ;)

Homicide (Latin: homicidium, Latin: homo human being + Latin: caedere to cut, kill) is the act of a human killing another human.[1] Murder, for example, is a type of homicide. It can also describe a person who has committed such an act, though this use is rare in modern English. Homicide is not always a punishable act under the criminal law, and is different than a murder from such formal legal point of view.

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

who cares?

It doesn't matter what the law says anyway........

it matters what the judge says.

Know that.

K

kolah

Hopefully it's educated jurors who have the last say.

Register guns? whats that? Nowhere in the bill of rights does it mention registering your guns... nor does it state bullshit laws about a concealed carry on license. fuck that shit.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Think this clears it so justifiable homicide is murder ;)

Homicide (Latin: homicidium, Latin: homo human being + Latin: caedere to cut, kill) is the act of a human killing another human.[1] Murder, for example, is a type of homicide. It can also describe a person who has committed such an act, though this use is rare in modern English. Homicide is not always a punishable act under the criminal law, and is different than a murder from such formal legal point of view.

Codification of Homicides (Codes & Classification of Homicide)
1) 1st degree murder---is a crime
2) 2nd degree murder---is a crime
3) voluntary manslaughter---is a crime
4) involuntary manslaughter---is a crime
5) justifiable homicide---not a crime

This quote is from Wikipedia
"Modern codifications tend to create a genus of offenses, known collectively as homicide, of which murder is the most serious species, followed by manslaughter which is less serious, and ending finally in justifiable homicide, which is not a crime at all"

Murder is in the category of homicide.
Murder is a criminal offense and justifiable homicide is not a criminal offense.
Therefore, justifiable homicide is not murder ;)

That last sentence was for you Kyle mccall :D

Kyle mccall

Kyle mccall

You ve got so far off point in respect to what you were originally talking about which was murder is where you plan to kill someone

Kyle mccall

Kyle mccall

Homicide = murder defination fact justifiable homicide basically means you had a reason to MURDER them no one is arguing the fact you dont get done for it the whole point was to prove what murder was and you ve just filled the thread wih crap trying to confuse :/

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

^^^^WTF!!!! Homicide is a classification of crimes!!!!murder is in that classifition and so is manslaughter, ect.. Read the definition of justifiable homicide, it does not mean you had a reason to MURDER, it means you had a reason to KILL. 1st degree Murder is when its premeditated (you planned it hours or days in advance), 2nd degree murder is not premeditated (you got in an argument at a local bar and you just ended up killing him), justifiable homicide is NOT a crime (your sleeping in bed and somebody breaks into your house and points a gun at you so you killed him (not MURDER, but KILLED). I was not trying to confuse anyone, I just wanted people to know the truth about the Law, instead of them believing false statements made by a couple people on this thread. I stated facts, not bullshit that some people "think" is a fact.

If you would take the time to read and comprehend the definitions of homicide I posted we wouldn't even be having this argument.

I'm ending this argument now, so lets stop talking about this homicide subject :cool:

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

I said "I'm ending this argument now, so lets stop talking about this homicide subject"

I changed my mind because I read over a couple of your posts and I saw alot of mistruths. I just want to let people know the truth. I don't like it when fellow Farmers are being mislead by somebody who "thinks" he knows what he's talking about. I said it before and I'll say it again, I do not want to argue with you or anyone. I don't understand how some people just cant have a mature conversation without getting mad and acting like a jerk. Anyways, let me point out some mistakes you made, not because I'm trying to embarress you or start a fight, but because other Farmers who are reading these posts might believe something that is not true and they deserve to know the truth.

Post#82 kyle said "hes been boxing for 20 years had an arguement chased the guys punched them killed them thats murder with no premeditation but murder end of stop using legal bullshit terms to describe murder everyone knows the definition one person killing another"
WRONG: your friend punched someone and killed him without premeditation, so your right, thats most likely 2nd degree murder . The thing you are WRONG about is when you said the definition of murder is one person killing another.

Definition of murder: the unlawful premeditated killing of one human by another.

ustifiable homicidehe killing of a person in circumstances which allow the act to be regarded in law as without criminal guilt.

You see, justifiable homicide is NOT murder because it is not a crime, killling someone is not the same as murder. Murder is when you kill someone and its a crime. Justifiable homicide is when you kill someone but its not a crime.

I hope this clears everything up, I'm sorry to the OP for being part of changing this threads subject. I really hope everyone understands because all the facts, evidence definitions are right here on this post and a few others I wrote and I hope kyle can comprehend the truth about the definitions I wrote and I'll call a truce with you kyle, if thats cool with you??. So now I'm HONESTLY done with this conversation, unless someone else wants to disagree with me and I really hope not.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Being gangster as fuck means never having to say you're sorry.;)

lol ur funny as hell and kinda right.....but IMO being a gangster is basically the same as being a real man, I'm not talking about the type of gangster that robs and kills people. If someone cant admit when they are wrong or misunderstood something then there not a real man (gangster). I said sorry to the OP for taking part in jacking his thread and I'm man enough to admit my wrong doings.

You on the other hand is a str8 gangsta, you probably would pimp slap someone for stepping on ur shoes ;) lol

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

It's not about a salary.
It's all about reality.

So damn gangster I once pistol-whipped a motherfucker with a squirtgun.

You always make me laugh :D......anyways, I'm gonna start a new thread in the 'Indoor Growing' forum, I'm gonna call it "80/20 perlite/soil". I'm not gonna talk about it here,but you should check it out when I get it started, in about 30 min.

And check out my current grow, theres a link as my signature.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

^^^^@dank, maybe not 30 min but sometime tonight (a couple hours).

Its a great idea I have and there should be some revolutionary thinking going on in my new thread (that I haven't started yet) lol

neverbreak

neverbreak

I think you missed the point, nobody implied anything about murder, that was your interpretation of the pics. Murder is when somebody has time to think and plan there attack, this is about "defending our crops" whether it be cannabis or corn. It is legal to own firearms in the US, so to post a pic of a gun as self-defense against thieves, then thats great. If somebody breaks into your house with your wife and kids sleeping and you have a gun, then its your legal right to shoot them or shoot at them to scare them away. Its the same with the pics of guns, I think he was showing those guns as a self-defense weapon against thieves and there is nothing wrong with that, again, this is my interpretation.

How is a picture of a rifle or a dog gonna show the world that we are a bunch of "murderous fucks"??? There might be a few Far Left Wing Radicalists that would blow this thread out of proportion, but I don't care because its our Legal Right as US citizens to bare Arms and to defend our family and livelyhood.

Now your interpretation is waayyy different then mine. You think he implied that he's gonna murder people over a pot plant. I think he implied that he is gonna defend his crops against thieves (who most likely have deadly weapons themselves) who are a danger to him and his family.

2 different interpretations and we are both right in our own respects, peace :cool:

i guess that exactly it lex, i ain't from the states and you are, so it's difficult to see eye to eye on it. where i'm from, guns aren't cool, virtually no one has them and those that do are usually looked down upon. they're seen as unnecessary weapons, not tools of self-defence. so to post pics of guns in relation to a thread about how to protect an illegal crop is tantamount to talking about killing. here, if ya shoot someone, whether in self-defence or not, it's murder. well actually, in proper self-defence it might be considered manslaughter; if in defence of property, it would probably still be considered murder. if yer happy to wield a gun and potentially kill another human with it, that's yer prerogative. i personally would not touch a gun unless i had no other choice. and when it comes to protecting my crop, i would always have other choices.

peace bro.

neverbreak

Top Bottom