How is that skunk x haze on thcbay right now?

• Thread starter upnorthclones
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

upnorthclones

Sounds basic, but anything from scott is going to be an ass kicker. I remember getting straight up Skunk x Haze around 1999 from an oakland buyer's club and it was super gummy sweet and hazy with a strong high. For me to remember that it has to be damn good.

Positronics made a straight up skunk haze, what can anyone tell me about Shantibaba's version?

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
im also very interested in this strains history info etc ,it was unreleased so there not much info on her ,but im wondering is this the o.haze x skunk from sams cultivators choice or skunk #17 x haze from neville .interesting caz som of the best haze hybrids came from the haze male .

i hear wonderful things bout o.haze xsk som say its their fav it has no ceilin

any info is much appreciated

1luvbigherb

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Anything from Shantibaba deserves a place in everyone's garden, probably the best breeder in history :harvest:

S

SENSI ZYM

me and herbi will have some tings from his colective some time this year

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Oh Yes indeedy!!!! I must email our man actually. WHat a cool cat he is!!!

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
sensi zym

so r u sayin its ohaze x skunk #1

thx
1luvbigherb

M

Mr Green

was looking at the skunk/haze too.. does anyone have some info from growing this strain.. flowering time / high / smell ??

M

Mr Green

also so info on afghan/haze.. cant remember who but a member was really high on these and recomended them to another member to grow.. would love to hear about the high / flowering time / smell

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
That'd be me :) I haven't had the chance to grow or smoke it but I read a post where shanti went on and on about it and watched some grows where people fell in love. I'm sure the skunk haze is a beast too. It's half the genetic makeup of Super Silver Haze.

M

Mr Green

is the haze in the afghan/haze super silver haze hererisssh ?? did you read the flowering time on the afghan/haze?? cause i am thinking of getting one of those two but really am not sure which one to get.. have a order to send in on monday and would like to add something to it by then..

M

Mr Green

thanks for the link!!! lots of info on afghan haze.. not so much on the skunkhaze.. still,, thanks alot for your help

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
good luck gettin reports on this strain shanti hasnt even commented on her on mns web site skunk haze forum

id imagine she can be a monster as there is few pic n report of seedmans skunk haze i believe
i lov to hav som info also as i might attempt her outdoors only if i can find a good spot wit full ground

S

stone69

I should be getting my "Skunk x Haze" any day now, I cant wait to get 'em in the coco. I'll be checking out those threads also, Thanks Hereisssh... you always come through....

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
stone69, are you/will you be doing a grow report and smoke report on the skunk x haze cross ? thank you in advance ! monkey5

Latest posts

Top Bottom