How is that skunk x haze on thcbay right now?

• Thread starter upnorthclones
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

l33t

hi Bigherb

are you planning to get SKxHaze or did you already got a pack? I would love to see a grow from this strain , I believe there is lots of potential there.

The herbalizor NH cut is a cut comming from my Neville's mom , she turned out very special and as she comes from early 90's nineties NH seeds Shanti kindly send me a couple years ago , she was the only female survivor and I thought to spread her around so she is not lost . Its a very potent long lasting high pheno , takes around 14-17 weeks but its well worth it. If you get a chance to get her I 'd recommend you try her cause I m sure you 'd like the smoke since you are a haze fan.

Stone69,

SSH is 'Super Silver Haze' , one of the best plants bred by man.

Its a 50% haze hybrid originally bred by Neville many years ago , nowadays Shanti from MNS holds the parents and still reproduces the same strain with the exact same makeup. One of my top 5 strains , definitelly recommended to any cannabis grower on this planet.

'Incense phenos' are plants from a batch that smell and burn incense like. There are many different incense variations like with aromatic burning sticks/incense etc
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incense
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankincense

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
l33t
sup bro

ive got skxhaze couldnt pass that one up ,im attemptin her outdoors in ny

i dont hav a setup n cant post pics

The herbalizor NH cut is a cut comming from my Neville's mom , she turned out very special and as she comes from early 90's nineties NH seeds Shanti kindly send me a couple years ago she was the only female survivor and I thought to spread her around so she is not lost

your one of a kind we need more people like you in this world ,she sounds very special n its som coincidence its ur cut kinda funny

'Incense phenos' are plants from a batch that smell and burn incense like. There are many different incense variations like with aromatic burning sticks/incense etc

frankincense is very special to me the incense traits that comes from south american,s.e asian r not very commonly reported i see ,the firstpost ive seen of frankincense was described by herbalizor which made me very interested in nev parents ,caz of the catpiss in ssh n frankincense in nh traits which is trade mark of our nyc haze

ic had a ny piff thread n there is still only i believe a handful of post wit that exact description of frankincense or wat we call frankies church

the only other description ive seen is hbh that is close to frankie

L

l33t

Hi Bigherb,

I m doing well thank you.

I m sure you are gonna be a happy farmer with those SK/Hz beans , wish you a great growing season. All haze hybrids from Shanti had special plants , real keepers.

Regarding frank incense , I ve seen dozens of different incense types so I don't know if we are talking about the exact same thing but I know the incense smell I refer to is church incense like , Herbalizor refers to it as frankincense so I believe we are talking about the same or very similar thing. I really love incense phenos .

btw what is hbh?

S

stone69

Thanks for the info guy's...
now this may be a stupid question, but how do you tell if it burns like an incense?

L

l33t

hi stone69

by saying it burns like incense we refer to the smell that you get when the buds are smoked/burned. If it smells like incense , then we say burns incense like.

S

stone69

Ok! excuse me for being so green, here again maybe a stupid question... but, my experience with incense is a perfume, potpourri, vanilla, special scent, etc...
I haven't smoked much more than bag shit all my life... when I was younger we got some Colombian gold, skunk, tie stick... good shit every now and then, that's one reason I'm here alearn'in....Sooooooo
knowing that, how do I know if it smells like incense?
Thanks Stone

L

l33t

well to know if something smells like something you usually need to have a previous experience. I mean if for example you want to know how Haze smells you have to actually smell some Haze.

If you want to know how incense smells like , get some and burn it. They sell it in many shops or you could order some online. Its a great experience imho , a form of aromatherapy. Or if you go to a church/temple for example where they burn some go and you'll smell it.

S

stone69

Ok! Like a "Haze incense"... if you could buy it, now I know what to look for at the flea market! lol

Thanks Stone

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
l33t
sup bro

btw what is hbh?

haze bros haze which ironically is very similar to frankies ,as i describe frankincense n catpiss
reef description was sandlewood catpiss for hbh

I ve seen dozens of different incense types so I don't know if we are talking about the exact same thing but I know the incense smell I refer to is church incense like

i believe we r def tlkn bout the same trait frankies is wat us italians call that haze becaz of the frankincense burned during a catholic funeral which we r all too familiar wit .

now church is wat we call the incense hybrids which i believe r hybrids of frank

I ve seen dozens of different incense types

i hav also but only from uptown ,crazy i been to the dam 4 times nnn nothin close ,with exception of g13 haze that won the cup which reef claims was nev cross to g13 i believe ,also hph i got from gh whic im told by franco is grown by n old group of sat growers its not in their catalouge n is som of the only proof i can gather that the old cuts still survive in holland

id lov to kno if the dozens o incense traits came from mns hybrids or another breeders wrks
becaz like i said incense dont seem to be so common on our community boards or at all for that matter i can list on one hand who describes incense traits in their
gh hav yet to experience it hazehybrids
ace seeds ot1
serious seeds km
dutchflowers blowfish pheno #2
mns hazehybrids
havnt had the pleasure of smokin the last 4

blowfish is now very interestin in that i found out oregon funk is opt x haze is this true ?

also another interesting note is dj short mappin the palate list funeral as a description yet he nor any other breeders hav used it in decription but we do which is frankies

soo i was wonderin if the opt also hav incense traits caz of her parent highland oaxacan
soo im interested in wat strainhe considered to hav funral traits

1luvbigherb

I

igrohydro

Got some ohaze crosses myself.
Exellant plants,the ww o haze was nice,afgan x ohaze.Having trouble uploading pics,these are afgan x skunk1.

A clone from a friend hemied,I pulled it as soon as I seen it.I hope the rest aint damaged.
These pics are at 8 weeks bloom.
peace.

Week 4 051
Week 4 053

Latest posts

Top Bottom