How is that skunk x haze on thcbay right now?

• Thread starter upnorthclones
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

stone69

yeah Monkey5, probably just that... I dont know if I want to do a whole diary on it, but I will definitely be posting some pic's and a smoke report. I just got 'em and they went into the coco yesterday, I'll post some pic's when they get interesting.

I did pm Shanti, and he said they are from "Pure Skunk x Pure Haze", I dont know enough to know what that means exactly, and he also said it flower's for 8 - 10 weeks.
Hope this helps

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
I did pm Shanti, and he said they are from "Pure Skunk x Pure Haze", I dont know enough to know what that means exactly, and he also said it flower's for 8 - 10 weeks.
Hope this helps

thats all he said
8 10 wks anint bad i was exspecting a bit longer flowerin

so the colom x mex x afghan original sk
wat haze tho a5 c5

im lookin forward to ur reports ,as ive got som of these too

L

l33t

bigherb,

MNS pure Haze 'A' is dead according to Shanti , so I guess its the Haze 'C' male used with the female Skunk .

from what I know A5 and C5 are both NL#5 x Haze clones (coming from Neville) not pure haze plants and are circulating in Netherlands many years now

stone69,

nice to hear you already germinated them good luck with em , I'm sure its gonna be a great strain , looking forward to seeing some pics when they grow a bit

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
l33t

from what I know A5 and C5 are both NL#5 x Haze clones (coming from Neville) not pure haze plants and are circulating in Netherlands many years now

The 2 pure Haze males 'A' & 'C' for instance are both results from pure Haze parents from '69:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shantibaba
''Haze C male which is made by two pure haze parents from 1969.''
''Haze A was also made by two pure Haze parents also from 1969''

Now I don't know whether Neville finally got to work with the pure Haze seeds Sam gave him but according to Shanti the mrnice Haze hybrids are said to have their Haze originate from '69 Haze Bros stock and it ain't from/through Sam.

my man i had to check it out even tho i already knew ,but this is ur post im a bit confused as i thought a5 c5 were pure as shanti stated ,r u sayin they only surive as nl5x haze clone

S

stone69

This is good info guy's, I will pm him again and ask him if it's the Haze A or the Haze C.

This exactly what he told me before...

Hi Stone

and welcome to the site.Pm me anytime for questions..no problem.

Skunk pure x Haze pure is what you got...probably one of the best strains ever made in my opinion.Wish you well as you germinate them let me know what you wish to know.Sb

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
stone69, great info !! 8 to 10 weeks that is very do - able !! thank you ! monkey5

L

l33t

bigherb,

my man i had to check it out even tho i already knew ,but this is ur post im a bit confused as i thought a5 c5 were pure as shanti stated ,r u sayin they only surive as nl5x haze clone
Dont get confused , Haze'A' and Haze'C' are both pure Haze plants , and both are male plants.

Like Shanti said pure Haze 'A' male is dead but its crosses are still alive.
Haze'C' is alive and still being used by Shanti.

Shantibaba said:
Haze A is no longer alive only Haze C male is along with several other different sativa lines.

but plants with the lineage of Haze A are still alive and carrying the genes within.
original post link: http://www.mrnice.nl/forum/showpost.php?p=2064&postcount=27

Now A5 n C5 are both female clones , but both are NL#5xHaze clones not pure Haze plants.

These are said to come from Neville and still exist and are being grown in NL.
I believe the C5 n A5 are NL#5xHaze'C' and NL#5Haze'A' respectively though this may not be the case and this hasn't been confirmed from Shanti yet. One thing is certain they are not the same plants as Haze'C' and Haze'A' male clones.

hope this helps a bit

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
I believe the C5 n A5 are NL#5xHaze'C' and NL#5Haze'A' respectively though this may not be the case and this hasn't been confirmed from Shanti yet

Nh is made from Haze C male which is made by two pure haze parents from 1969....then the female side of NH is made from Haze A combined to NL5 or NL5Haze A where Haze A was also made by two pure Haze parents also from 1969

shanti said

haze A was crossed to nl5 but no mention of haze C BEIN CROSSED

Haze A is no longer alive only Haze C male is along with several other different sativa lines

id like too kno which sat lines

shanti told stone it was pure n no skunk/haze was listed on the limited edition list
maybe the unreleased packs from the vault was of very old stock n the haze was pure

atleast i hope

i had my fingers crossed shanti commented while he stopped at the farm

L

l33t

hi bigherb

shanti said

haze A was crossed to nl5 but no mention of haze C BEIN CROSSED

true

also Shanti hasn't mentioned anything about A5 and C5 anywhere online. He has posted info tho on his male pure Haze plants , Haze'C' and Haze'A' as we both mentioned earlier.Now regarding A5 and C5 female plants I 'm only saying that they are NL5Haze plants but I haven't seen any confirmation on that from Shanti so I m not saying that they are NL5Haze plants for sure , I just think they are and so do others. Never said I know it for a fact.

shanti told stone it was pure n no skunk/haze was listed on the limited edition list
maybe the unreleased packs from the vault was of very old stock n the haze was pure

atleast i hope

i had my fingers crossed shanti commented while he stopped at the farm

One thing I know is that Shanti still has and still works with pure Haze , Haze'C' is one male plant for example , and the female pure Haze used in the MNS LaNina strain is another pure Haze plant. So we know for sure that Shanti has at least 2 breeding pure Haze plants used up to this day according to his post .

As for the SkunkHaze strain from Shanti , since Shanti said that the haze used in this cross is pure it can either be the HazeC pure Haze male plant crossed to a female Skunk
or its a male Skunk crossed to the pure Haze female (also used in LaNina). I m not aware of the existence of any other pure Haze plants used by Shanti. If you do I d love to know where he posted that.

cheers
l33t

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
on our skunkhaze
i think its skhzc from our ssh

As for the SkunkHaze strain from Shanti , since Shanti said that the haze used in this cross is pure it can either be the HazeC pure Haze male plant crossed to a female Skunk

isnt it possible it could be haze A if its from old stock

quote bh
I have heard mention of other cuts such as C2 and C3,
wats the story wit these cuts parents of A5 c5 maybe

i desire the spice/incense type Colombian pheno frankincense/catpiss/spicy/peppery,which is the c5 if im correct

i appreciate your kindness thx for sharin your knowledge
i just have too say this ive made several attempts to become a member of mns site with no luck ,im very dissapointed i couldnt discuss the origins of haze thread

since ive seen your above post
Regarding Haze aromas ,
from my experiences with mrnice haze hybrids
i felt like we smoked together for years you really hit a spot n aside from fruit n carrot ,i felt assured that nev did obtain seeds from ny in 69 caz thats been my experinence wit the uptown haze n the frankies i speak of frankincense catpiss peppery spice is my holy grail

so the skxhzc would be gold in my book id just lov to kno for sure ,maybe you could ask shanti too drop in on our convo

1luvbigherb

L

l33t

hi mate

I saw Shanti replied today to Stone over MNS site. He said its Haze'C' used in SKunkHaze.

As for C2 n C3 , I m sorry unfortunately i have no idea really..
maybe they are HazeC crosses with NL#2 etc? just speculating

Regarding aromas glad you found them familiar and in accordance with your experiences with haze. I really like Haze myself too one of my favorite sats .

l33t

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
l33t

i couldnt find the post from shanti in stones thread was it a pm

L

l33t

bigherb

no it wasnt in a post neither pm , was on Shanti's visitor messages:

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
much thx bro

thats very exciting im hopin 4 som incense phenos

L

l33t

I believe SKxHaze is a strain that will have some incence phenos.

Had a pheno from SSH that was slightly incense like and my Nevilles Haze cut is very incense like , Herbalizor describes it as frankincence . Hope you find what you look for

S

stone69

Ok! He said it was the Haze C.
Man, A lot to learn on this.... this is getting good.

BigHerb...
"so the colom x mex x afghan original sk
wat haze tho a5 c5"

does that mean it is from... Colombian x mexican x afghan original skunk? is this the "Pure Skunk"?

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
does that mean it is from... Colombian x mexican x afghan original skunk? is this the "Pure Skunk"?

exactly original b4 the thai was introduced

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
I believe SKxHaze is a strain that will have some incence phenos.

i really hope soo 14 beans there is a chance

Had a pheno from SSH that was slightly incense like and my Nevilles Haze cut is very incense like , Herbalizor describes it as frankincence . Hope you find what you look for

much thx
the herbalizor cut is on my top ten most wanted list ,frankincense holds a place in my heart

S

stone69

Thai? I didnt see that in your description. colom x mex x afghan O S...

What is SSH?
What are "incense pheno's"

Thanks BigHerb

Latest posts

Top Bottom