• Thread starter ledweed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

ledweed

Home made security!!!!!!

Would it be appropriate to post a thread on home security? NOT GUNS!!!!

But things like barriers, traps, entry prevention methods?

I read the rules and it says nothing about this. Some sites have rules on animals and guns but whats about stuff that is definitely used in grows for security as defense measures? :character0095:

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
no problem, the criminal growers in the uk boobytrap the houses all the time, normally live wires around the doors so any bandit trying to enter is going to get the shock of his life :)

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Nice that would b super tight.. Shock the shit out of somebody trying 2 enter the grow that would b bad ass

This will b a great thread

L

ledweed

Righty on then

here is a few ideas for ya'll to think about ...

- Vaseline on select stairs to trip up intruders?
- A board with screws/nails facing upwards (at the doors/windows) (on the ground)
- Re enforced barricade so that doors are not easily opened even with a battering ram.
- Cement walls/blocks in front of doors/windows
- Ignition switch that would fire up inside your laptop/computer which sets fire to your hard drive
-Encrypted cam system which can be access from outside the property via smartphone
- trip wire that sets off steam or gas?

Any other ideas outther? pics? :P lol

:character0095:

L

ledweed

Outdoors: a sapling that's bent over and then there would be razor blades and nails stuck in it and it's covered with leaves so if someone hit that trip wire that's what they'd be stuck

The HC

The HC

Physically block all but one path to your grow.

Make it so that anyone but you entering would make noise. Either an alarm or whatever.

D

DazedNconfussed

no problem, the criminal growers in the uk boobytrap the houses all the time, normally live wires around the doors so any bandit trying to enter is going to get the shock of his life :)

110 or 220?

T

TreFarmer

I'm down for protection, I gotta grip! While studying up a bit I came across this:http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081118193958AADwsKn
it is geared at the US but I think it probably applies most everywhere.
I like the chemical dispersant idea. But it may contaminate what you are protecting. But a dye pack, or http://www.predatorpee.com/ this product would wash off your crop pretty easily if caught quickly. But the poor fucker that gets into it wont smell right for a while!
Spider/mouse stickies. The stickie pads, they would be detoured on the stairs if they got into that shit!
Rig the house to light up upon entry, like a motion sensor rigged to extension cords going through out the house, and an alarm, whistle, etc.
Any kind of noise maker with a barking dog! Reinforce "good dog" for un-knowns or potential problems, and "quiet!" With known causes, deer, squirrel, Grandma Neddie, etc.
This way, even if they still bark at "false alarms" it will take on a different tone! My dog, C has a yappy excited bark for pheasant, constant bark for deer/cattle, goes ape-shit for unannounced visitors, but silent for ground squirrels, so she can catch 'em!
My FAVORITE, a dog that you don't intro to anybody but close partners. Then nobody kbows what they are up against. Even "buddies"! Most rippers are from your own crew, or extended associates. So, if your buddy knows of this other dog that "cannot come out, he's not good with people" he will make your place less of a target. Just a barking dog usually "sends 'em packin"!
Don't rely too heavily, and always protect them from assault! (Loaded meatballs, dangerous animals etc.)

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter

holy shit lol ..............nope nope this is a bad idea for me im a smoker and kinda old I would end up zapping myself my old lady would find me dead at the door lol

I would say an auto sprayer rig that sprays the eyes when you touch or turn the knob and put some floralicious plus in lol ......no really something like veg.oil + mace and pepperspry at 90% no bells no wistles needed you could not be home and here them scream lol

but in all seriousness ... you wouldent rob yourself except smoking up to much profit ...........so logic ( no pun intended ) dictates if no one knowes that is the best security of all :hi

soserthc1

soserthc1

keep the security rules and dont open your mouth about the best security advice i got. keep your mouth shut and if you have a partner or are running a operation its gotta be someone close to you. If you set up shit to fuck someone up chances are your losing your shit anyway,

L

ledweed

keep the security rules and dont open your mouth about the best security advice i got. keep your mouth shut and if you have a partner or are running a operation its gotta be someone close to you. If you set up shit to fuck someone up chances are your losing your shit anyway,

chances? nahhhhh. not if you knows your gear!

Also security by obscurity is always rule #1 (not telling anyone what your up to) BUT, some situations dictate that you be even more careful.

For example:

- Criminal intruder(s) on your property
- Law intruder(s) on your property (for what ever reason)
- Random K9 units patrolling your hood for suspects or dope drops
- High risk neighborhoods
- Accidental failures (water spills, scent leakage ... this would eb a reason for you to have strangers on your property)

Most of the elements can be controlled (within your environment) but what about random stuff that can happen outside? .... I say it's better to be protected.

Oh and for the guy whom says I'm to baked to build/maintain this stuff ... Chill out on the smoking for a few hours and make yourself safe, and most importantly comfortable. Once that's done and your cool with your gear then it's time for a good ole session. lol

Anything can be dangerous (EG; propane bbq), it's not a reason to not use/employ it especially when it comes to defending yourself, property and family if need be. Also come to think of it, this thread is not a debate on whether we should defend ourselves, it's more about how would you defend yourself.

Another thing to consider is YOUR ENEMY might have an intention to kill for what you have. They have weapons, and no morals! Why would you not meet them with the same amount of measurable force?

L

ledweed

a scanner to listen in on police communications could come in handy as well!

P

Producer

Haha! This is an awesome thread.

I think basic security like video camera are your best bet.
You can pick up surveillance cameras relatively cheap now a days.
And like a previous member mentionned, you can have a live feed right to your smartphone. It would send you alerts as soon as it detects something.

And seriously!? Who wrote 110 or 220?!
Were not looking to kill anyone!!

I dont think....if you are then deffinetly 220. lol

But a good shocking technique is just to grab an extension cord and cut the female end off (when its unplugged of course!) Then divide your two main wires and cut back the rubber so your wires are bare and find somekind of carpet or rug and line it with some sort of electrical conduit, or put a piece of steel underneath it. And then you just marett your wires to the steel. And now you have a live carpet shocker! lol

You can pretty much wire it to anything mind you. A doorknob would work too!! That would be perfect now that I think of it! Wire an extension cord right to the inside of the doorknob and plug it in before you leave. Being careful not to touch the handle on your wait out. You'd have to lock it from the inside first, then plug in the cord, and then be careful on the way out no to touch it. :giggle
Hope this helped! best of luck!

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
chances? nahhhhh. not if you knows your gear!

Also security by obscurity is always rule #1 (not telling anyone what your up to) BUT, some situations dictate that you be even more careful.

For example:

- Criminal intruder(s) on your property
- Law intruder(s) on your property (for what ever reason)
- Random K9 units patrolling your hood for suspects or dope drops
- High risk neighborhoods
- Accidental failures (water spills, scent leakage ... this would eb a reason for you to have strangers on your property)

Most of the elements can be controlled (within your environment) but what about random stuff that can happen outside? .... I say it's better to be protected.

Oh and for the guy whom says I'm to baked to build/maintain this stuff ... Chill out on the smoking for a few hours and make yourself safe, and most importantly comfortable. Once that's done and your cool with your gear then it's time for a good ole session. lol

Anything can be dangerous (EG; propane bbq), it's not a reason to not use/employ it especially when it comes to defending yourself, property and family if need be. Also come to think of it, this thread is not a debate on whether we should defend ourselves, it's more about how would you defend yourself.

Another thing to consider is YOUR ENEMY might have an intention to kill for what you have. They have weapons, and no morals! Why would you not meet them with the same amount of measurable force?

I am always here ...............I am my security sawed off 12g pump ( point it in their general direction pull triger , ju-jitzu , 4 katanas hung through out house as decoration along with knives at close range 6'1" 255lbs not fat
can and will kill .................but these are things that if you have ever been in the situation I personaly dont like to think about but am ready for at all times instinct

iscrog4food

iscrog4food

Lol 110 or 220? He was talkin about Europe I think they run things different. I always thought it would be cool to hook up a co2 tank to a motion sensor so you could unplug it from the back way in but if the intruder comes in the co2 goes off and K O s him. Would be good to put in a basement garden especially!

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
the live wires on the doors are designed to kill people! the criminal growers in uk dont give a fuck....

coloradochem

coloradochem

for outdoors. rakes laying in the path to the spot, like a lot of em. dont know if it would work but its funny to think it would. this whole thread reminds me of home alone. lol

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Damn, so we can't talk about how to access genetics, even where it's legal, but we can discuss how to kill people...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom