• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Damn, so we can't talk about how to access genetics, even where it's legal, but we can discuss how to kill people...?

yeah thats right lol:big_boss: i have had thoughts of making an invite only clone trading section...but as of now its only a thought

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

He'll yea Logic death 2 the jacker's if they want 2 jack me

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
yeah thats right lol:big_boss: i have had thoughts of making an invite only clone trading section...but as of now its only a thought
Now that would be sweet.

The last time I was visited by rippers they stole ALL my treble hooks (hung at chest height). Idiots.

Now I've left a huge batch of males sitting in front of the house under my weeping cherry. If they steal those, I will sit here laughing my ass off as they try to smoke balls. :giggle

deep buddy

deep buddy

Damn, so we can't talk about how to access genetics, even where it's legal, but we can discuss how to kill people...?

RIGHT? anyways learned some good tricks from the midwest meth cookers.
a few pounds of homemade flash powder sealed in pvc w/ a piece or angle iron WILL deter attackers in a vehicle. BOOM!!! as for attackers in a vehichle my fal works damn fine against car doors, engine blocks and axles. and dogs w/ vocal cords cut. though i worry about rippers less and less. i will protect myself from un constitutional military tactics being used against me. at all costs this is a WAR.

P

Producer

for outdoors. rakes laying in the path to the spot, like a lot of em. dont know if it would work but its funny to think it would. this whole thread reminds me of home alone. lol

Bahaha! Really!?
People are talking about electricuting burglars and Co2 bomb dispersal and you come up with rakes on the ground!?
haha! Classic MacGruber.....lol

"like a lot of em"!!!! haha! Too funny! You made me laugh bro.

S

Sunbiz1

RIGHT? anyways learned some good tricks from the midwest meth cookers.
a few pounds of homemade flash powder sealed in pvc w/ a piece or angle iron WILL deter attackers in a vehicle. BOOM!!! as for attackers in a vehichle my fal works damn fine against car doors, engine blocks and axles. and dogs w/ vocal cords cut. though i worry about rippers less and less. i will protect myself from un constitutional military tactics being used against me. at all costs this is a WAR.

A few POUNDS of aluminum powder and potassium perchlorate(flash powder) when contained properly will take out a 2 story house...are you insane?. Pyrotechnics happens to be my second favorite hobby. How fucked up is this country when I can obtain an ATF license to manufacture class B fireworks, yet be subject to arrest for growing harmless plants.

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter

this is a cool idea .............hope it goes through

K

kes5480

keep the security rules and dont open your mouth about the best security advice i got. keep your mouth shut and if you have a partner or are running a operation its gotta be someone close to you. If you set up shit to fuck someone up chances are your losing your shit anyway,

What he said...

L

ledweed

let's please stay on topic please ... thread jacking is not cool! ///:character0095:\\\

L

ledweed

Good post!! I kinda wonder the same thing sometimes!!

lol you guy's really have to wounder? Ever heard of Google? ...seed sales sites? i see why it wouldn't be allowed because thats enabling in an illegal act? Stop whining on other peoples threads and get a life/friends. You can access your genetic information anywhere on the net or threw real people ??? :sign0065:

Matter of fact, come to think of it, Feds would be the type to put pressure for site admins to make mistakes in order to shut the site down or to trap an un suspecting site user!?! Also another thought that came to mind feds would want to mute this kind of convo. also due to it being extremely dangerous to their personal protection?

Furthermore, Why not just private message your issues to admins or staff so that the problem actually has a chance of getting fixed instead of making asses out of yourself by trying to put pressure on administration in public for all to see!?!

Can we get back to the point of the thread already????????????????????????

L

ledweed

On a more positive note. I + rep everyone that contributed to this thread. :)

Asbestos4u

Asbestos4u

no problem, the criminal growers in the uk boobytrap the houses all the time, normally live wires around the doors so any bandit trying to enter is going to get the shock of his life :)

Can we get a step by step how to guide on this?

L

ledweed

Can we get a step by step how to guide on this?

This is more for outdoor traps but is still extremely usefull to defend the perimiter of your property ...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmBl3RGItAE[/YOUTUBE]

L

ledweed

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jo7XBaG_-SE[/YOUTUBE]

Here is a good intro video to the last one. This one explains how/why to limit intruders combat effectiveness.

L

ledweed

Also a good way to know how to counter surveillance methods, know how they operate and think watch ALL of the DEA shows on Spike TV.

S

steelyeyes

Stealth is the best security. If nobody knows it's there then you don't need anything else. To deter people from poking their nose where it doesn't belong an unfriendly dog goes a long way.

If the wrong person finds out about your grow the chances of any "tricks" keeping them out are pretty low because they'll just come back prepared next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom