How many Tbsp.'s ,one or is it two/gallon of water?

• Thread starter ghost79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ghost79

ghost79

Hi, I believe it's 1 tbsp./ gallon of water, but I would love to hear from other groers what they think is the best dosage to use. Also, can you use it in the last 2 weeks of the flowering cycle? Thanks!:)

S

Schwoop

well that depends my friend, 1 teaspoon of 1 product may be equal to 2 of another, we would need to know exactly what your using, what your set is, and what stage your girls are in.

Cort

Cort

I find spoons hard to devolve in my water. Table or tea made no difference. Thinking of dropping my ph to 2.1 or so. plastic spoons better than stainless?

Just kidding :D wanted to bump this so we can find out what product.

ghost79

ghost79

Might help if we knew what product your asking the dosage rate for...
Well, my girls are aprox. 3.5 -4 months old, their in the first week of the flowering stage, and I'm currently using "Grandma's Molassess - regular, unsulphered. doesn't say blackstap molassess on the ingredients, just unsulphured molassess. And, yes, I was baked when Iposten this thread.. lol

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
if you can get your hands on this one, it has the highest amounts of P...C......well you can see the lable :D
DSC02259
DSC02260

Cort

Cort

Jim, where you pick that one up?

Me, i just pour a good puddle in the bottom of a bucket, add a bit of warm RO water, swirl it around, fill said bucket, ph and feed.

Used to do with every feed, but a moved up to having a small rez and a drip feed to lighten my load. Now I hand water molasses once a week or so but keep my sweet raw in the rez.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I don't mesure my Hi Brix molasses I juss poor some in the mix & it mixes well in cold water..

Cort

Cort

Could of been moab... 1tbs/gal would kill him at end of cycle. That'd be some crappy advice.

Edit: My grandmas and/or baer rabbit stuff mixes fine in cold. Better when I nuke a bit of water for a few.

Edit#2: Edit #1 came before 'Goo liked it.

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Jim, where you pick that one up?

Me, i just pour a good puddle in the bottom of a bucket, add a bit of warm RO water, swirl it around, fill said bucket, ph and feed.

Used to do with every feed, but a moved up to having a small rez and a drip feed to lighten my load. Now I hand water molasses once a week or so but keep my sweet raw in the rez.
i found it at a health food store....they had like 5 different kinds,,,i peeped out all the lables,,and that one had the best goodies in it :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom