How many Tbsp.'s ,one or is it two/gallon of water?

• Thread starter ghost79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cort

Cort

Any feed lot has in stock, or can order, large quantities of it. Id do that, but it takes me more than a year to use a gal of calmag, 5g of molasses would be an obscene waste.

Ill check fresh and easy. I have looked at other health stores and even Trader Joe's but didnt find anything to my liking.

Edit: just had a "ding" moment. Why have I never checked Smart and Final?

ghost79

ghost79

if you can get your hands on this one, it has the highest amounts of P...C......well you can see the lable :DView attachment 243531View attachment 243532

that's what I was using, was the organic unsulphured molassess by wholesome sweeteners bwfore I ran out, and because it's so costly I just got the "mas" molassess. I don't think there's a huge difference except the added benefits of the nutes and being organic and all, but when your doing the load I'm doing, that would be ridiculously expensive. thanks for all your input brothers and sisters. sucanat is also a very good, but expensive product by wholesome sweeteners. It's 4;20 I gotta go.

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
wrong its 1:20...west coast baby all day! lol this was a great enjoyment reading this thread. the start was classic i was laughing my ass of before i even read any comments and from there it just got better. peace

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

I switched from using molasses to Sucanut and haven't looked back....my buddy just picked up a tub of botanicare's Strapped there own molasses product....it smells great and price isn't to bad either might give it a go!

ghost79

ghost79

I switched from using molasses to Sucanut and haven't looked back....my buddy just picked up a tub of botanicare's Strapped there own molasses product....it smells great and price isn't to bad either might give it a go!
Yeah, Sucanat, I think it's spelled correctly is outrageously rewarding when it comes to putting on the density and mass, as well as sweet taste/flavor it produces. Sugar increases the "energy" of the plant and vigor. You can achieve up to 20% bigger and heavier tasting buds using sucanat/molassess than if you don't. It's been proven by a clinical study. That's 20% man, that's HUGE! Just by adding a product called sucanat prefferably rather than molassess, but molassess will work fine too. PEACE BRO'S;)

Cort

Cort

What kind of application rate for the sucanat? That stuff I have seen around and Im willing to give that a shot. 1 tbs/gal?

ghost79

ghost79

What kind of application rate for the sucanat? That stuff I have seen around and Im willing to give that a shot. 1 tbs/gal?
To be completly honest with you, I haven't used it in so long, I forgot the application rate. I had it written down at one point, but have seem to have lost the info. in the sauce. However, that sounds "about" right, 1tbsp./gal I'd like to know myself. Anyone know the precise amount?

Cort

Cort

I dont measure my molasses, so Ill just ballpark this too. What the girls dont want will just be flushed out anyways.

El Cerebro

El Cerebro

Yeah, Sucanat, I think it's spelled correctly is outrageously rewarding when it comes to putting on the density and mass, as well as sweet taste/flavor it produces. Sugar increases the "energy" of the plant and vigor. You can achieve up to 20% bigger and heavier tasting buds using sucanat/molassess than if you don't. It's been proven by a clinical study. That's 20% man, that's HUGE! Just by adding a product called sucanat prefferably rather than molassess, but molassess will work fine too. PEACE BRO'S;)
can you share a link/citation for that study?

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

whats up Bro I use it 1 Tsp per gallon of water...usually just 3oml in a 5 gallon bucket!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

This is what I use!

SmokeyPipes

SmokeyPipes

I pick mine up at the local hydro shop as they now carry the wholesome sweeteners brand, It's all I use as well! I used to get it at Henry's Market,which is now called Sprouts I believe....So they should have it as well

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

That stuff is 6$ a bag and they dont last long......was just at other super market and saw similar product it just said free flowing brown suger from the cane stalk but no organic and no sucanat on label so I didn't buy it wasn't sure but it is half the price of stuff im using now so im gonna do some research and if it is the same shit ill post pic of it as well!

El Cerebro

El Cerebro

gracias a la Sirena..
Piloncillo

[and fyi, pretty sure powdered molasses is usually sprayed on a grain substrate, maybe some issues there]

Cort

Cort

Mitch, watch that cheap stuff. Now days it is cheaper to refine the sugar, then spray it with molasses to make brown than it is to just not refine it all the way like in the old days.

Got the sucanat at local health store. 2lbs was about $7. They also had the Wholesome molasses in 32oz jar for $8. Beats the price of grandma's oz for oz.

Top Bottom