How many Tbsp.'s ,one or is it two/gallon of water?

• Thread starter ghost79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
I got 25lbs of Bountea bio activator for $117. It's mostly powdered molasses, but also has great stuff in it like yucca. It's much cleaner and easier to work with then liquid molasses. At the rate I use it, it proves fairly cost effective, and I love the results.

outwest

El Cerebro

El Cerebro

I got 25lbs of Bountea bio activator for $117. It's mostly powdered molasses, but also has great stuff in it like yucca. It's much cleaner and easier to work with then liquid molasses. At the rate I use it, it proves fairly cost effective, and I love the results.

outwest
does the label list ingredients? just did a cursory websearch and couldn't find anything. a powder like that sounds pretty convenient compared messy 5gal buckets of syrup. any thoughts on the weight/volume conversion?

those piloncillo cones are a little work to break-up, but same thing as sucanat for much cheaper.

Cort

Cort

Im still laughing that this thread actually turned useful. How many molasses threads are there now? I gained sucanat and a better molasses brand that is cheaper than what I was using.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
does the label list ingredients? just did a cursory websearch and couldn't find anything. a powder like that sounds pretty convenient compared messy 5gal buckets of syrup. any thoughts on the weight/volume conversion?

those piloncillo cones are a little work to break-up, but same thing as sucanat for much cheaper.

I just checked. My 25lb box does not have the normal label on it, so no dice.

outwest

Top Bottom