How many watts for a 2x4 growspace

• Thread starter Newbie27
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Newbie27

Newbie27

Let me know when you see this so I can delete it. I don't want it on my profile.
Lol so you went past all of those good reviews to find the bad one to send to me that happend with electric sky led board check out there reviews and there top notched so what your point ?
We gotta stop listening to people tell us we need all this heavy duty lights when we clearly dont its devastating to new growers it really is !

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
Lol so you went past all of those good reviews to find the bad one to send to me that happend with electric sky led board check out there reviews and there top notched so what your point ?
We gotta stop listening to people tell us we need all this heavy duty lights when we clearly dont its devastating to new growers it really is !
I was showing you it's a blurple. Not that it's good or bad quality.

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

What tells you this one will run hot ?
Last post from me on this topic .... My personal experience with cob lighting, and I built mine on heavy heatsinks. The amazon light, I guarantee, does not have a quality heatsink. I'm familiar with that light. I based my build on that idea.

On the bright side (no pun intended) If you do buy that Amazon light, I have replacement cobs for you when yours burn out.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Staff member
Supporter
What tells you this one will run hot ?
The fact the put fans in it... you dont get it. They get hot because they are ot as efficient.... the do not get more efficient because you cool them down. The reason they get hotter is because they are less efficient.

Ok outa here. I cant do this again.

Newbie27

Newbie27

The fact the put fans in it... you dont get it. They get hot because they are ot as efficient.... the do not get more efficient because you cool them down. The reason they get hotter is because they are less efficient.

Ok outa here. I cant do this again.
πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

Top Bottom