How many watts for a 2x4 growspace

• Thread starter Newbie27
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Newbie27

Newbie27

Yup.... youbstill don't get it... all lights produce heat. The efficiency of the light determines the wattage converted to light and the wattage lost as heat. THIS IS WHY LED PRODUCES LESS HEAT THAN HPS. The less efficient the less light and more heat that is produced.... NOT ALL LES ARE EQUAL. I have to just bite my tongue. Its not my grow but to the person thinking of going kingbrite you are right they are far superior in every way shape and form than this canister of heat.

But yes both will grow plants.
About to make a order on attitude seeds do you suggest me getting them sent to ny home ?

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
I watched and read a few threads saying its not illegal to order seeds ? I need some autoseeds ya kno
I'm sure whether it's legal or not, they won't send it in a box saying it's contents. But I think it's legal.

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

About to make a order on attitude seeds do you suggest me getting them sent to ny home ?

I'll answer ...

I've never ordered from Attitude but I have ordered from 2 different seed banks overseas. The problem right now if you're in the US is the USPS. I ordered some seeds from Oaseeds on Black Friday. They left Spain on Dec. 10th but I just received them 2 days ago. (This is 100% on the USPS and not the vendor). I also placed an order at Herbies a few weeks ago. Tracking shows it arrives tomorrow ... Shipping times are a crap shoot these days, but I've never had a seed bank "not deliver."

growsince79

growsince79

So is it cool to use my address?
My buddy did and went to prison for 5 years back in the early nineties. If I still lived under prohibition I wouldn't be posting on the internet and damn sure wouldn't buy in the mail.

Newbie27

Newbie27

I'll answer ...

I've never ordered from Attitude but I have ordered from 2 different seed banks overseas. The problem right now if you're in the US is the USPS. I ordered some seeds from Oaseeds on Black Friday. They left Spain on Dec. 10th but I just received them 2 days ago. (This is 100% on the USPS and not the vendor). I also placed an order at Herbies a few weeks ago. Tracking shows it arrives tomorrow ... Shipping times are a crap shoot these days, but I've never had a seed bank "not deliver."
Thanks

Top Bottom