How many watts for a 2x4 growspace

• Thread starter Newbie27
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
Kind of sorta lol. It legalized hemp seed. In doing that, it essentially made any laws regarding the possession of cannabis seeds impossible to prosecute. By looking at the seeds, can you tell me the difference between hemp and cannabis seeds?

I do know that there was legislation enacted that made it unlawful for the feds to prosecute those who's activities are legal under state law.
But aren't cannabis seeds hemp? less than 0.3% thc.

growsince79

growsince79

Seriously it says it produces over 100gs
Each plany in a 70 days time frame thats sounds good but i dont really know the diff beside it autoflowering early
Autos are made from russian hemp. Very low to mid quality, and even if you get one that's potent, you can't clone it. Here's a 70 day old photo. Not 100 g because I flipped after 14 days. If I had vegged another week it would be 100 or more.

IMG 20210126 173908323
MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

Mailman tells brother in law cop who gets friendly pastor/country judge to issue a search warrant.
But my activities are legal under state law. lol

My seeds arrive in "stealth" packaging. It's not obvious what it is so I'm sure the post man has no idea what's in the packaging. I'm not going to share what all my seeds have been hidden in. I will say it's been very creative and sometimes very difficult to find.

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
Seriously it says it produces over 100gs
Each plany in a 70 days time frame thats sounds good but i dont really know the diff beside it autoflowering early
Plants can hardly flower in 70 days.

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

Plants can hardly flower in 70 days.
I haven't grown these yet. They are categorized as photos but I wouldn't be surprised to see some "auto" traits in these ... This is what is on the way for my greenhouse grow this summer .... These are the ones I am expecting this week.

Seeds2021

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

So autos quality is shit ?
And doesn't it take forever for photos to harvest ?
I haven't grown them, but what I'm told is they are on a time clock so any mistakes lowers your already smaller yield. I've got 10 coming (5 auto gorrilla glues and 5 gellato autos). My thought is to start those in April in my greenhouse. I would add the 2700k cobs I have to the greenhouse and run an 18 hr light cycle. I have propane for heat and I would use the cobs early morning and then again in the evening to achieve my 18 hrs. It's an experiment to see what they will do.

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

Some pretty fast flowering photoperiods out there.

In the group of seeds that just arrived earlier this week are some super skunk seeds. Also easy to grow. THC content up to about 20% and should mature by end of Sept. in my area.

Top Bottom