How many watts for a 2x4 growspace

• Thread starter Newbie27
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CFC7143

CFC7143

I have one of these lights in my 3x3 grow tent and I have done three grows with it and my plants haven’t been huge because I flowered them pretty early due to lcl of space but I’ve grown fat beautiful buds and because this light is soo cheap you can buy two for less then half of what a lot of these lights cost. And this light says 1500w but it’s 290w from the wall
If you wanna see what this light can do search Yueme on YouTube and there is a guy with two of them in his grow tent and he has massive good quality yields. I’m not saying it’s the best light by any means but for the price it’s probably the best
83466EE9 90B5 4034 AA8F B861B7BD0C42

Here is my current grow
557CFEA1 A97E 4DF4 ADD8 9F5FC640209D

CFC7143

CFC7143

You can’t beat this for 80$ unless you order one from alibaba but then it take forever to ship

OldCajun

OldCajun

I had mine from kingbrite i 4 days, thats damn good. Bet the price and fast delivery !!!!

Newbie27

Newbie27

I have one of these lights in my 3x3 grow tent and I have done three grows with it and my plants haven’t been huge because I flowered them pretty early due to lcl of space but I’ve grown fat beautiful buds and because this light is soo cheap you can buy two for less then half of what a lot of these lights cost. And this light says 1500w but it’s 290w from the wall
If you wanna see what this light can do search Yueme on YouTube and there is a guy with two of them in his grow tent and he has massive good quality yields. I’m not saying it’s the best light by any means but for the price it’s probably the best View attachment 1084165
Here is my current grow View attachment 1084166
Looking into it now i jist posted about his one a few minutes ago lol

Screenshot 20210126 000236
Screenshot 20210126 000257
Newbie27

Newbie27

Few Updates of my Diy Grow setup !!!😎

1ST Pic veg about 32 days in miracle grow soil i knows its a hot soil but its what i could get when i first started 😏

2nd Pic 25days gave Miracle grow plant food at seedlings experiment I wanted to see if the roots would grow bigger hints making everything else bigger i stunted the growth but its still growing so i let it 😎

3Rd Pic 25 Days topped at 4th node
All same soil
Ph tap 6.4
About 60 actual watts
🎄🎄🎄

20210126 123656
20210126 123708
20210126 123717
_VLAD_

_VLAD_

So how does one go about getting in contact with vicky? I just went to the link posted pages back for alibaba and messaged someone named Vivi? Any help id greatly appreciate it.

Been looking at lights but could only afford the 130 watt versions, that one posted is double wattage and cheaper.

Thanks again

Newbie27

Newbie27

So how does one go about getting in contact with vicky? I just went to the link posted pages back for alibaba and messaged someone named Vivi? Any help id greatly appreciate it.

Been looking at lights but could only afford the 130 watt versions, that one posted is double wattage and cheaper.

Thanks again
I chose to not go with nothing from alibaba bcuz of how long i would be waiting plus i found these $80 light on amazon that provide the same amout of watts and coverage! Yuemen 1500 cob light amazon

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I chose to not go with nothing from alibaba bcuz of how long i would be waiting plus i found these $80 light on amazon that provide the same amout of watts and coverage! Yuemen 1500 cob light amazon
Not the same just saying. Efficacy is way different and the light produced per watt is just not equal. I really don't want to get into the hows and whys and some of that wattage is running fans because of the difference in efficiency they produce way more heat so the need fans.

Will they grow good plants yes.... are they the same? Absolutely not and it will show if all things are equal other than those lights.

I'm not gonna comment on it after this but yeah. Not the same.

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

I've ordered from Kingbrite 3 times. None of my orders took more than a week to arrive. I'm concerned about that cob light. If it were me, I would circle back and look at anything that has the LM301b or h LED diode. My experience with cobs in a tent was hot spots.

Edit: Let me expand on that. Keep in mind that I'm a skilled trade worker so DIY is second nature since I do it everyday to feed my family. I built a cob light.

It was a mix of burple and white LEDs each chip was 50 watts. (700watts + fans ... pulled about 850w from the wall) The heatsinks were well cooled. You could put y our hands on them and it would only feel warm. It was a well built light but it fried my plants that were directly underneath it. Cobs are better suited mounted well above the plants.

Last edited:
Newbie27

Newbie27

Not the same just saying. Efficacy is way different and the light produced per watt is just not equal. I really don't want to get into the hows and whys and some of that wattage is running fans because of the difference in efficiency they produce way more heat so the need fans.

Will they grow good plants yes.... are they the same? Absolutely not and it will show if all things are equal other than those lights.

I'm not gonna comment on it after this but yeah. Not the same.
Yea i kno but which is better for a 2x4 one priced at 240 watts for $170
Or one that produces 240 watts for $80 even if i get 2 of the $80 it would be more watts more coverage ect every led light produces heat spider farmer led produces heat as well as mars hydro you have to ventilate the tent thats all in my book but hey imma newbie so not much experience here!

Latest posts

Top Bottom