How many watts for a 2x4 growspace

• Thread starter Newbie27
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Domon8n30

Domon8n30

es300 ftw
That's an $800 light wish I could afford that 200 Watts actual power it's nice...

Domon8n30

Domon8n30

I didnt say 2 lbs i said 1 lb with cfl and not a 4x4 a 2x4
And i didnt do it i watched a vid of someone do it theres alot of vids showing you u dnt need to spend 100s of 1000s on led lights all im saying
Your right buddy I don't think you need to spent a fortune either, but lighting can turn into a pretty hot topic on these threads ๐Ÿงต lol no pun intended...haha

Newbie27

Newbie27

+ Homemade LEDs: relatively cheap (compared to quality LEDs), efficient, whatever spectrum you want +ir and uv if you want.
U was right its a fucking heat machine it burned my plants and weakedn my stems and fried my new growth all in one day ๐Ÿ˜“๐Ÿ˜“๐Ÿ˜“

Newbie27

Newbie27

I'm in Michigan. It's legal for any household to grow up to 12 plants at a time. I don't think the Feds have time to bother my legal home grow.
U was right its a fucking heat machine it burned my plants and weakedn my stems and fried my new growth all in one day ๐Ÿ˜“๐Ÿ˜“๐Ÿ˜“

Newbie27

Newbie27

No you are only allowed 30 grams in possession when out in public. There is not limit to the amount you can have i storage at home.

Newbie27

Newbie27

A this point ill buy whatever yall tell me to u tell me buy xmas light imma go buy em bcuz obviously im shit compared to the brains of you all ๐Ÿ˜“

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

๐Ÿฆ
Supporter
Well first I'd send that light back if you still can.

Edit: That picture says "& free returns"

Top Bottom