How much are dispensaries donating for a pound of top shelf meds

• Thread starter Don007206
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Venom818

Venom818

View attachment 212208View attachment 212209 "Your in a Wa subforum" taking out your ass about prices in a state you don't live in. Hv u bought from a dispensery out here? Do u come out here alot, do u even hv a green card out here? The purpose of this thread was for wa growers to talk about what we get out here. You wanna throw out some price that your buddy got in another state that's like me telling you, you got raped you could of got 5500 in Chicago. Do you c this? heres pic of my uc practice room. I've been running soil less for 10 yrs. Just wanted to switch it up, if u got anything worth me to listen to i'd be more than happy to talk with you or your boyfriend. I'm running the uc before i switch it up, heres one of my veg rooms i'm converting from vertical movers to xxxl hoods. coco looks fun so i am spliting 2kuc 2k coco if it gose ok ill intergrate both systems to a vert set up so heres a few pics...View attachment 212206View attachment 212206 i need to start a grow thread ill go look at what you do and see if your space ship that turns out 2600 dollar half ps in cali is running right. its all in fun just cut back on the trolling and were good..

LOL im not trolling bro u started your thread talking shit about cali ill i was doing was telling you how things are here.But now i see that you edited your first post so ill delete some of my comments .U sure your not the one with a boyfriend seems like you like boys to each their own but this is not that kind of forum lol jk bro.You can see my grows all over this site.nice room but that doesn't show you grow the kill that just shows you have a nice room

D

Don007206

Ya the bc guys run it hands down I can't lie no one can run indoor like them . We were the hub for bc for a long time

D

Don007206

LOL im not trolling bro u started your thread talking shit about cali ill i was doing was telling you how things are here.But now i see that you edited your first post so ill delete some of my comments .U sure your not the one with a boyfriend seems like you like boys to each their own but this is not that kind of forum lol jk bro.You can see my grows all over this site.nice room but that doesn't show you grow the kill that just shows you have a nice room
I don't think I edited any thing past 5 min but were cool I don't like to show grows it just feels wrong it's just me I think I will though .. If you get that cool bro it just was out of line to say it the way you did the market is what it is were it is and unless your here how would you know I have run 818 headband is that what you were talking about it was good and yield was cool right now I am running blackwater and og#18 both are top shelf IMO ... I think a guys rooms say a lot about how they grow and I am no contractor I don't even put together book shelfs I have just had to build 20 or 30 rooms in the past 15 years ... If your room is right that's half the battle you have to be comfortable or you will be pissed all day end your work will suffer genetics is a must to you can't make a donkey a race horse that's funny that purple elephant joke were close to bc so a lot of guys run there fad shit it really was a strong plant with good yield if I was running mass production it would have been a keeper... A Lot like bc grapefruit with purple I'll check out your grows I am so cal all the time I play poker for a living so I do the circuit I did real well in Cali and you guys have good product in the clubs out here they would rather push mids and make 40 a eight clubs are not a grate resource my friends got clubs so it's a easy deal no one needs to get rich if I want more I can arm it I just like to keep it clean.

Budzillah

Budzillah

Unfortunately people buy that schwag shit from Cali and Oregon! They flooded MT with it too when I was there in 2010-2011! Stick with your local growers! I contacted a dispensary on the eastside of WA and they pay 2800 on consignment for top shelf. I respectfully declined the offer.

H

hogan400

I just wasted all this time to type a message about calling bullshit and figured fuck it.

dispensary prices only.
Cali 36, if its perfect and you "know" someone.
Wa 3000 """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""".
Or 2000-26 unless its consignment then 34.

If any one is doing better, good for you, but Im calling you a lair till you p.m me who's paying and then Ill go verify it and by you some hostess cupcakes for being so cool. LOL No state has better breeders or growers since most of the elite have been in all these states at one time or another.

Im also gonna add that most growers need to fucking quit. I see so much shit ass weed in Oregon and Wa specifically in dispensaries that makes me sick to my stomach!

Budzillah

Budzillah

Everybody is a grower now! Some chump with 4 plants in their closet thinking their the shit. After a couple crops they think they know it all. When legitimate growers step up to the plate the get shot down with the roll of the eyes. Thats until I show them some of my chronic. Then the eyes bulge. Prices have gone down with the expense of growing it going up every yr. Lets face it the good weed doesnt usually have a chance of leaving the state before its consumed. Lol Im happy with 3200 a p so the other ppl can make some dough too. Not greedy here but I dont sell anything for less than 3000.

Budzillah

Budzillah

This is a glimpse into my world here in WA.
2012 04 29 21 53 32 538

H

hogan400

D007206, ur room looks good man. Keep up the good work! The haze are gonna stretch pretty well. With standard spacing on the xl I would prob flip at 13-18" at most from the lid. Screen em real simple and shave them legs up clean. Get fans underneath if you havent yet.

Fuck some of these dudes here. Most farmers here that talk shit, grow in a little faggy tent and cant figure out how much to feed clones because they are too lazy to read or scared.....Then brag about prices that no one can verify and grow the most amazing buds no one else ever seem to get.

P.m me if I can help ya brotha.
H4oo

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Everybody is a grower now! Some chump with 4 plants in their closet thinking their the shit. After a couple crops they think they know it all. When legitimate growers step up to the plate the get shot down with the roll of the eyes. Thats until I show them some of my chronic. Then the eyes bulge. Prices have gone down with the expense of growing it going up every yr. Lets face it the good weed doesnt usually have a chance of leaving the state before its consumed. Lol Im happy with 3200 a p so the other ppl can make some dough too. Not greedy here but I dont sell anything for less than 3000.

FWIW, I'm a chump with 4 plants in my closet. I don't think I'm the shit, but I love what I do, and grow only for myself and a close circle. I certainly don't know it all. Does anyone?

I've always felt some of the best weed comes out of small personal grows. There is definitely something to be said for the level of love, detail, and attention that can be showered on a small garden.

outwest

Budzillah

Budzillah

I agree the smaller grows produce the best quality buds. ^^ That was the problem in MT when I was there. They were setting up huge green houses and warehouses pumping out quick dry no smell no high. A person looses alot of control when they get their rooms to big. My room is only 4kw. Not knocking the small guy. Just the know it all assholes with shit weed. So unless your one of them my post does not apply to you. The wanna be's know how they are. Nobody knows it all. I learn new things everyday. Thats what keeps life interesting! Lol

D

Don007206

Thank you for the keeping it real guys 2600 a half 4000 a pound like I said go lie to some kids ..

Budzillah

Budzillah

Either that Don007206 or they sell to kids to get that top dollar. Lol

D

Don007206

Lmao... He would get took these kidS
are to slick for him...

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

You guys are getting super good prices in WA, seriously, and really I think anything over 28 is great. How is the quality right now? Is there a big separation between local and imported?

Budzillah: what part of MT did you live in? I never saw a lot of greenhouse there but the indoor is super fire depending on what part of the state. Oh yeah, that starbud you are rocking looks fantastic! I haven't heard of any federal problems in WA since last year, has there been any? Are there stores popping up everywhere?

Budzillah

Budzillah

Billings..... Everybody had mites there that I met. I was working with some of the biggest stores there. Montana Advance Caregivers lost their whole crop to some kind of microscopic mite. They deserved it! Between humidity and heat it was like the bugs had a paradise there. I met up with some cats in Boozeman too. Went and hung with them and realized they didnt know shit. They were stuck with a little warehouse full of scraggy plants. Everybody thought I had some secret they could get from me to make their grow like mine. I had to remind them that you cant steal experience. Everything is co op here. They shut the stores down. Until things get rescheduled I will never put my neck on the line like I did in MT.

D

Don007206

The over 2500 shit looks a lot different then import Cali or bc ... And the club thing is all over the place ..

Top Bottom