How much are dispensaries donating for a pound of top shelf meds

• Thread starter Don007206
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Effendi

Effendi

not high ranges, but ideal levels.

The ambient level of C02 in the atmosphere is approximately 300ppm. The optimum level for the plants we grow is approximately 1500 ppm or FIVE TIMES the normal ambient level.

1/5 of what a plant CAN uptake is hardly "ideal". Having said that, I stopped using carbon long ago for a variety of reasons that I won't waste your time with unless you care to know.

I will say this though, in order to efficiently uptake the increased carbon levels one can add to their garden, there is a rather limited temp window one must maintain. Too cold (under 80 and the increased levels are useless) too hot (over 88) and the stomata on the leaves begin to close and photosynthesis grinds to a halt as the pores on a plant close and cook the leaf causing irreparable tissue damage from the water trapped inside. If you are capable of actually maintaining the optimum window for your situation then in my humble experience, you don't need carbon.

Carry on.

indonesia

indonesia

Ive never seen fat nugs like that indoor...Ever. Nor a ten lb plant indoor...ever. so between the sunshine and carbon monoxide id say its pretty ideal

Effendi

Effendi

So I believe you. You have simply NOT SEEN fat indoor nugs or a 10lb indoor plant. They do both exist.

Size has nothing to do with quality. Bigger is hardly better......and carbon monoxide is poisonous..

Latest posts

Top Bottom