How much are dispensaries donating for a pound of top shelf meds

• Thread starter Don007206
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Don007206

Hey guys I have a little extra every now and then so like a few of you I take my extra to a club , for top shelf I get any were from 2600 to 2800 Is that the norm ,if anyone thinks this is to low or to high or would like to help us all understand the going rate around there way that would be a big help I have only done the club thing a few times so a lot of you will have more experience oyea by top shelf I mean GDP ,dead head og , ice, I have run a few others but those are just for dad. Thank guys

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Don we gots to get vocal, when it comes to our local,
We're picky of sticky we we burn down our smokehole,
from pacific ocean, to the spokane valley,
but I can't shit you bro,my seeds come from cali...
Lol.not all true...but mostly.bumps cali,your breeders are the bomb...we are quietly gathering our fire here!lol

D

Don007206

Now that were popin they give us or due ...thank you for rep ing this thread now my one becomes 2... now get on your desk tops and drives us to 3... on the 20th the farmers market in tac is were I will be ...if you want to join me just come along ... but for fucks sake bring out your bong...

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

The kills is everywhere, and I agree lots of stuff came from the PNW area. So, I haven't been to WA for quite some time, last time I was there fire was around but the scene was flooded with beasters, have things changed a lot? What are some of the local strains out there?

KitsapGrapeApe

KitsapGrapeApe

The kills is everywhere, and I agree lots of stuff came from the PNW area. So, I haven't been to WA for quite some time, last time I was there fire was around but the scene was flooded with beasters, have things changed a lot? What are some of the local strains out there?

there is some great meds in wa, not much though, the market has changed a little no more flood of bc bud, now it;s a flood of cali and oregon outdoor/warehouse crap that comes up for 1-2k a p and is crap, the coops off it for $10 a gram like they're doing patients a great service with that, most people don't realize the reason cali and oregeon send it up here is because its crap and they can't move it in their owqn state

D

Don007206

Yes prices suck all over.. we will see what the Feds do in Cali this year I have a feeling there going to cut down on the big guys the key is growing the best if you want it to move... Cali and col are joking we flooded you guys for 25 years.. we had these strain before you crossed them if you know weed you know us Washington pnw don't get it twisted little guys.. that border was open like a hooker on Friday you must be young if you think you got something on the pnw ... our local is the best in the world and were not x real-estate brokers or fly by night contractors we do this and only this the jig is up soccer moms now get out the real growers way... you wouldn't eat in the joint were you think your going silly ass...

Venom818

Venom818

Some get more some get less throw up a number and explain your stress ... Not Cali or colo but were still the best so post on this thread and rep the north west .

If ur not in Cali u already don't have the best . I birdy told me 4k for loompas hb.2600 for top shelf ur getting raped or it's not the best lol.

D

Don007206

Your full of it Cali is flooded..... you get 4 k my ass I was just in nor cal for 420 go lie to some kids... little guy are talking about one ...I am talking my hole load and I am not talking single dights ... The best the best that I don't have to treat like plant like my kid get a life if your shit is worth 4k in Cali 26 a hp you need some friends .. Lmao haaaaaahhhhhaaa

Venom818

Venom818

Your full of it Cali is flooded..... you get 4 k my ass I was just in nor cal for 420 go lie to some kids... little guy are talking about one ...I am talking my hole load and I am not talking single dights ... The best the best that I don't have to treat like plant like my kid get a life if your shit is worth 4k in Cali 26 a hp you need some friends .. Lmao haaaaaahhhhhaaa

No need to lie I don't vend my boy gets that in the oc so.cal not NorCal maybe ur better at rhyming than growing or maybe it's that bunk ass purple elephant ur growing .go get yourself some big boy strains then maybe u can get some real cheddar hahahaha

D

Don007206

Yea now it's your boy now next it will be his boy just keep it real you don't vend so you don't know a thing your just a troll ... And your the guy on the net talking real money but you don't even know if what your saying is true it's just something you were told.. Don't trip on what I do I don't stress what you got or grow your on my thread talking slick fronting on prices you never got funny guy .. Get real so you didn't grow it or sell it you didn't even see it and you get on my thread to bash me why do they let you talk go get your boyfriend and I'll talk with him you just play you role bottom and let dad talk

Venom818

Venom818

Yea now it's your boy now next it will be his boy just keep it real you don't vend so you don't know a thing your just a troll ... And your the guy on the net talking real money but you don't even know if what your saying is true it's just something you were told.. Don't trip on what I do I don't stress what you got or grow your on my thread talking slick fronting on prices you never got funny guy .. Get real so you didn't grow it or sell it you didn't even see it and you get on my thread to bash me why do they let you talk go get your boyfriend and I'll talk with him you just play you role bottom and let dad talk

I've seen it and smoked it where are u pulling these assumptions out ur ass .ive even posted pictures of the loompas hb . Sorry if I hurt it feelings , maybe sharpen up on ur skills and get some real strains you might see some real money. I don't need to bend I'm doing ok thnx .

Let dad talk seems like dads skills are lacking lol
Post up some pics of that kill u grow

D

Don007206

I've seen it and smoked it where are u pulling these assumptions out ur ass .ive even posted pictures of the loompas hb . Sorry if I hurt it feelings , maybe sharpen up on ur skills and get some real strains you might see some real money. I don't need to bend I'm doing ok thnx .

Let dad talk seems like dads skills are lacking lol
Post up some pics of that kill u grow
"Your in a Wa subforum" taking out your ass about prices in a state you don't live in. Hv u bought from a dispensery out here? Do u come out here alot, do u even hv a green card out here? The purpose of this thread was for wa growers to talk about what we get out here. You wanna throw out some price that your buddy got in another state that's like me telling you, you got raped you could of got 5500 in Chicago. Do you c this? heres pic of my uc practice room. I've been running soil less for 10 yrs. Just wanted to switch it up, if u got anything worth me to listen to i'd be more than happy to talk with you or your boyfriend. I'm running the uc before i switch it up, heres one of my veg rooms i'm converting from vertical movers to xxxl hoods. coco looks fun so i am spliting 2kuc 2k coco if it gose ok ill intergrate both systems to a vert set up so heres a few pics...View attachment 212206View attachment 212206 i need to start a grow thread ill go look at what you do and see if your space ship that turns out 2600 dollar half ps in cali is running right. its all in fun just cut back on the trolling and were good..

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

there is some great meds in wa, not much though, the market has changed a little no more flood of bc bud, now it;s a flood of cali and oregon outdoor/warehouse crap that comes up for 1-2k a p and is crap, the coops off it for $10 a gram like they're doing patients a great service with that, most people don't realize the reason cali and oregeon send it up here is because its crap and they can't move it in their owqn state
Thanks for the informative reply buddy. Is b.c. bud there at all? I haven't seen bc since the mid 00's, curious if there product ever got better due to the competition. I mean there was good stuff around, always and forever in wa, but man b.c. had some nasty hey day.....pun intended. Do you guys see any Pez, Udub, Chemo (not chem dog), Trinity, or B.C. hashplant? Yeah I know my wa strains, got some homies up on the islands there. Good people, good place, and for some reason I think you guys are in the clear as far as mmj goes, heard seattle is off the hook. while on the topic of wa, whats up with Ezells chicken....man oh man talk about the chronic of fried chicken!

P.S. I smoked the real deal blueberry in the summer of 01 out in Seattle, some of the best smoke ever.....straight dark herb with a real blueberry flavor and smell, unreal. I saw it one other time in Vancouver a year later, but man does anyone any of you guys know still rock that, or do you know anything about the strain I am referring to?

D

Don007206

Yea man that chicken is the best I was in the central district yesterday and got some strips and a role ..the bc dried up they had good aaa every now and then. were stuck between Cali and bc so a little bc mostly Cali out door my boys in bc send there's out east or Toronto it's slowed down out here for them ..I got a boy that holds that true blue it's going around a small group we run a lot of old school grates and a few cross the weather is so bad every thing local is indoor fire It's cool you know your WA strains I have the permafrost and hamster there is a black lights strain going around that is worth a look super light green with violet mixed in and it's a hitter no Creep ...PDs is looking good to purple dog shit I never ran it but I traded a bag for a bag of the white I had and I felt like I won if that says anything there is some stuff that will never see the open market out here guys hold there strains tighter then there xxxxx

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Hell yeah, that is great to hear that the blue is still alive and kicking, me and my whole crew have stories about that. I remember puffing a joint, probably when I shouldn't of been but damn did it smell so good, anyway the first hit and I was in love, I mean like grape kool aid is to good purps, the deepest blueberries taste was in that blue, so fucking good! Hamster and permafrost? I haven't heard of those strains in so long, and I agree there are some people up there holding on to super elites like it is their job. I have always been impressed with Wa and Oregon for that matter, really good stuff. I also think you guys most likely were the most spoiled in the b.c. days, so i am sure there was some impressive stuff there too. Don do you agree with me when I say this: The B.C. growers of yesteryear were the best indoor growers of all time. What I mean is holy shit, after growing I know how difficult it is to get proper chronic, and then in mass, and then in density, and then in the continuity of the looks of the bud.....whoa buddy! Next level shit, at least imo! I assume you wa boys were able to study first hand, so anything you guys are up to intrigues me to no end. Good luck out there and please show us some nugs and grows of those WA elites!

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Through the 80s and 90s a friend of mind back east always had the uber dank mailed to him from Seattle. He moved to LA in the 90s and I visited him there and he was still having it sent to him. Some of the best I've ever smoked.

outwest

Latest posts

Top Bottom