how much are dispensaries paying for a pound?

• Thread starter danko
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Santa Cruz Mtn Naturals - pretty good folks, but their outdoor is more important than your indoor. They pay when they say. Not really only organic, unless H&G nutes count. They do have Bodhi seeds, which is worth the trip. Once they hung a friend out on some hash, said decarbolilate it for more $/g, but then never picked it up. Others don't want it cause it is darker after decarbolilation...

Overall
B

If this list takes off and goes viral, I guarantee dispensaries doing wrong will start changing their tunes.

lostnfound02

lostnfound02

How about. List of the good ones, the bad ones, and the consignment ones ( ugly)

yup, that would be good with good, bad and consignment ones. I am skeptic about consignment cause it is always bad, either too long or lots of run around. anyone started it yet?

Ski

Ski

The prices are so expensive..Makes me want to grow my own..Go out buy thousands of dollars worth of equipment, spend a year or two learning how to grow a crop of high grade meds in large quantity(learning how to use nutes, and sups properly), dealing with spider mites, fungus, mold, pump failures, etc. Spend 5-8 hours a day tuning, and retuning everything. Every day no weekends, no vacations. Dealing with the hassle of cops, and neighbors, and people checking meters, and kids, and anyone else that walks by. Dealing with the smell. Spending an extra 600-1500 a month on electrical bills, 90-150 on CO2(thats just for refills), re buying nutes, and sups...dealing with crop failures, and low yields, high temp(over 75F can kill with all those HID lights, CO2 generators, etc..)...and on and on..friends ask, "can you kick me down another OZ?" "oh, and yea sorry I told half of the valley about what you do", "sorry the cops came by, or those guys that broke in"..
Getting shit for selling half of the meds for 4200 a lb and giving the other half away to Cannabis for cancer victims or people with Lupus(anonymously). So you can afford to do it all again..When all said and done you made the equivalent of 4.25 an hour and have some pretty decent meds that might barley last until you finish the next crop..or you could pay 60 an 1/8th(or hell, get something slightly cheaper that still works at 45 an 1/8)..or not...; )

real shit good logistics on that

J

justanotherone

Do you guys think I'm crazy to let my ounces go for $200. to a dispensary? They pay up front and buy by the ounce, which is great because I have a small grow. It probably adds up to a pound per month.
They sell it for $25. per gram and $60. per 1/8.
It's my weed, so I can't be impartial but it competes with anything in the SF Bay Area clubs.
Is that too little?
Thanks fellow stoners! :)

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Do you guys think I'm crazy to let my ounces go for $200. to a dispensary? They pay up front and buy by the ounce, which is great because I have a small grow. It probably adds up to a pound per month.
It's my weed, so I can't be impartial but it competes with anything in the SF Bay Area clubs.
Is that too little?
Consider yourself extremely lucky! In norcal getting 32 for indoors from a dispensary, and then have them willing to buy less than a p is very rare. when I owned a store I always allowed my vendors to bring in whatever they had in the weight dep and prorate them. I have not seen this practiced in Cali yet, and this is the first one I have heard of.

J

justanotherone

Consider yourself extremely lucky! In norcal getting 32 for indoors from a dispensary, and then have them willing to buy less than a p is very rare. when I owned a store I always allowed my vendors to bring in whatever they had in the weight dep and prorate them. I have not seen this practiced in Cali yet, and this is the first one I have heard of.

Thank you savana. Nothing like being lucky!

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
maybe set up a poll with 10 dispensaries at a time let people vote and then add the winners to the good list. then do one for the worse. i also think just because someone drops off a pound dosent mean it was good. it be nice to see pictures of the bud, that wasnt paid for or took ahwile to pay for. just because you convinced soemone your meds were good dont mean they are.

Peacheater81

Peacheater81

It should be on going because they change their tunes over time... Market fluctuations, operational changes, ownership etc

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
i
It should be on going because they change their tunes over time... Market fluctuations, operational changes, ownership etc

i hear ya i just cant see someone with great meds getting bruned constantly. because the amount of money a club makes of the bud. why burn a guy that brings you fire? i just got back from LA and got my Rec when i was out there. this one club in venice Green Cross always had bomb high end stuff and they were restocked like every other day. even when greed comes into play why burn the guy that would bring you strains like platinum og, cherry pie and bomb kush(looked and smoked like bubba) this shit sells. when its gone so is your club. i went to as many as i could get into i wanted to check out how it was, and each place had a few things but no place was all great stuff. alot of places had brown outdoors.

if my shit took to long to sell i think i would be apologising to the owner and make sure it was better next time. we all know when things go wrong and it didnt come out legit. If your fighting mites/root aphids powdery mildew chances are your not handing the guy fire. If your temps arent dialed in, your probably not working with fire. If you grow 3,4 or 5 differnt strains but feed them all the same, your probably not gonna have the fire. If you can honestly say to yourself that your shit is dialed, you put the proper effort into it and a guy is fucking you then put him on blast. Most of the time the guy is flipping your money to buy other good shit thats what takes so long and why people get nickled and dimed. but if yours is always the best he will flip other peoples money to buy your shit.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Thats what I figured, just lost a chunk at the dispensary that got closed down in Stockton. What are the clubs in the bay currently paying for flowers
That happend to me a few months back. Its pretty much strain dependent. Ogs 28-3000. Cookies are 28-3400. Purps are 26-28. Timing also plays a major part. Its nice to go to a club when the shelves are bare, it kinda gives you the upper hand. Just have to make sure the shelves are bare cuz product is moving and not cuz they're a shity club.

Cort

Cort

Went to several clubs today in the low desert. They all want to pay 2200-2400 for top end meds, regardless of the strain. Some consign some cash. One club that has always been fair and COD was so full they not taking any more because they have so much overstock.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Prices are on the rise for outdoor in the far northern parts of Cali indicating the supplies are getting lower. That time of year already. What sold for 1000 just a few months ago now sells for 1400. This will be effecting prices in the lower part of the state soon I`d think.

fractal

fractal

Is that too little?

Ummm yeah you are getting screwed, as are the patients at that place. If they are paying 200 an ounce they ought to be charging 40-45 per eighth. 25 a gram what the hell is that bullshit? That comes to $700 an ounce! If they are averaging 500-600 an ounce you should be getting $10 a gram all the way up at minimum. Fucking sharks man, that is pathetic.

Latest posts

Top Bottom