how much are dispensaries paying for a pound?

• Thread starter danko
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Im keeping my water.. put my extra water in storage, leaves and all! ;)
this poor dirt farmer cant pay trimmers or buy fancy trim machines :depressed:
I trim it as I smoke it.:) sometimes

Edit; Sorry I'm off topic...

I dont know what dispensaries are paying

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Aw, fuck, Ken, what dispensaries are even STILL AROUND?? Out Sact'o way, most I knew of are gone. We've got four right now in Calaveras Co, but I've been informed that the county's going after them and will be shuttering 3 of the 4 because they're not in compliance. So....?

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Aw, fuck, Ken, what dispensaries are even STILL AROUND?? Out Sact'o way, most I knew of are gone. We've got four right now in Calaveras Co, but I've been informed that the county's going after them and will be shuttering 3 of the 4 because they're not in compliance. So....?

There are no more dispenaries here either Sea.:meh:

connoisseurde420

connoisseurde420

Kern is pretty harsh right now too. but I feel ken on those 800 lbs one shop I know scored on that already.. lo out door is cheap even in central cali not just up north.

prices:
all depending quantity, quality, genetics, and time of year

500-1800 outdoor

1000-3000 greenhouse. this one really depends on how good u r and the time u pull since it can be year round.

2000-2500 commercial hydro/indoor the flood n drain producer strains type of grow

2500-3200 top shelf like the farm likes to produce :-P

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

Kern is pretty harsh right now too. but I feel ken on those 800 lbs one shop I know scored on that already.. lo out door is cheap even in central cali not just up north.

prices:
all depending quantity, quality, genetics, and time of year

500-1800 outdoor

1000-3000 greenhouse. this one really depends on how good u r and the time u pull since it can be year round.

2000-2500 commercial hydro/indoor the flood n drain producer strains type of grow

2500-3200 top shelf like the farm likes to produce :p

I would love to get more then a $2200 donation for my units...
Finding reliable buyers/brokers is my biggest challenge. I'm usually too busy running my rooms to deal with the majority of the dumb fucks that 'buy packs' and can't pay up front.

Herbgreenz

Herbgreenz

seem like oc dispensary are reopening up, went to a couple i santa ana and try to vend my meds but no one would cash out for it so tried rite green n they cash out but only for one. anywhere u guys think would cash pls let me know

below frigid

below frigid

It has taken me a long while to get a couple of clients that have their act together. I now only have to deal with 2 peeps and they took all that I had. After deducting all my related yearly expenses ( trmmers, garden supplies, etc. I netted 17 per unit for A grade outdoor. December 1st it was all gone.

420madness

420madness

seem like oc dispensary are reopening up, went to a couple i santa ana and try to vend my meds but no one would cash out for it so tried rite green n they cash out but only for one. anywhere u guys think would cash pls let me know
Well i am dealing w ith a delivery service call quick canna in oc that cash out all the time mayb u can hit them up bro

Ladyv

Ladyv

Wanted to bring life back to this thread....I'm hearing it's pretty scary out there, esp in the SoCal area....updates anyone??

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Wanted to bring life back to this thread....I'm hearing it's pretty scary out there, esp in the SoCal area....updates anyone??

Depends on club and flowers. Hard to get an in now, and lots of clubs are mafia owned and will just take your meds without paying you when you come back (LA area). Need to be careful. Also, lots of dispensaries going in house to cut out vendors.

Don't ever front what you can't afford to lose, as they say here on the forum.

mr roboto

mr roboto

Natural

Natural

My meds are mids so far. But I'm only on my fifth grow. Here in LA I get $180 an Oz or $720 a qp/$1425 1/2 lb.
The one club I deal with always cashes me for my donation and will except any amount I donate (in Oz units.)
Am I getting enough ?
Are you kidding those prices for mids?..maybe your being modest. That sounds pretty good.

Ladyv

Ladyv

Thanks for the responses. I posted here and made some calls. All answers are consistent.
I have a relationship spanning about 4 years, of which that last two I have delt with them exclusively. I got the call today to "prepare" for a reduction from 30-32 to 24-26.
Top shelf OG consistently testing >22%+
WTF???

Top Bottom