how much are dispensaries paying for a pound?

• Thread starter danko
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
fishwhistle

fishwhistle

If a delivery service has to have a storefront to exist how is it so many are are around in cities with moratoriums on dispensaries?
Thump is that building on pierson or palm drive?I own some properties out that way.DHS police are crooked as fuck dude,im talking straight up gangster from top to bottom,even the feds are investigating them,stay safe.

thump easy

thump easy

If a delivery service has to have a storefront to exist how is it so many are are around in cities with moratoriums on dispensaries?
Thump is that building on pierson or palm drive?I own some properties out that way.DHS police are crooked as fuck dude,im talking straight up gangster from top to bottom,even the feds are investigating them,stay safe.
um ya im just a friend of a friend and i already know its gona be crazzy bizzy.. out hear in the desert the shops lie and say its indoor but its outies and laugh their asses to the bank we are gona change it, and hydro should be labled and dirt aswel method and grower so that a fan base could be established..

Last edited:
Bombnes

Bombnes

apps like weedmaps has created a pseudo underground in delivery, so just cause you advertise doesn't mean your legal just got bigger balls less brains then the rest...I would hate to always be wondering if the next sale is a set up.

T

Tylrr420

Out in se Michigan is around 2. Haven't hit up the dispensaries to see if I can get more yet but i wouldn't think so. It's worth a shot I guess I just haven't had a chance to stop by and drop a line, I guess I have that intimidation factor. I'd love to start gettin 3-4 again. Those were the daze

Muckman420

Muckman420

Now I'm wondering how it's gonna go down at this club that wants my meds when they are done... He turned down someone with 30 years plus for what I'm growing.... Maybe it was his approach but it was a huge ego rub for me... Just not knowing how this will work out is a little odd but I believe in karma. So far she has been very nice to me especially this year:cool:

CaliShark

CaliShark

The market in socal has crashed a lot in the past year, I used to be able to get 3200 for top quality OG. Now I've seen it drop under 2500, and as of lately that number isn't getting above 2300.

I sat on my last crop looking for a new market because the thought of letting my hard work go for under 2300 is a kick in the balls. I'm doing decent with my small game market (anything under a QP) as I have always been. But even that price is starting to crash. I was hearing my patients telling me they could get the same quality product for cheaper. I'm not in the business to rip off the little man. So I adjust accordingly.

The best option, for top price, is to ship it to a buyer in a market that's a little less flooded and who will pay more. But that's a very serious route to take and it's not something I really wanna get involved in.

The black market whole sell isn't any better as far as price goes. It's in the 2100-2400 range.

After looking months for a buyer who would pay at least 2800 I couldn't find one. I couldn't sit on my product any longer and watch it degrade in quality about 3-4 months. Plus with new batches coming in, the old needed to go. I was forced in take 2100-2300.

It's seems to be worth more to harvest the plant, dry, then debud, don't waste time trimming and blast everything into a concentrate whether that be co2 or BHO. You might end up making more on your pound that way.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
The market in socal has crashed a lot in the past year, I used to be able to get 3200 for top quality OG. Now I've seen it drop under 2500, and as of lately that number isn't getting above 2300.

I sat on my last crop looking for a new market because the thought of letting my hard work go for under 2300 is a kick in the balls. I'm doing decent with my small game market (anything under a QP) as I have always been. But even that price is starting to crash. I was hearing my patients telling me they could get the same quality product for cheaper. I'm not in the business to rip off the little man. So I adjust accordingly.

The best option, for top price, is to ship it to a buyer in a market that's a little less flooded and who will pay more. But that's a very serious route to take and it's not something I really wanna get involved in.

The black market whole sell isn't any better as far as price goes. It's in the 2100-2400 range.

After looking months for a buyer who would pay at least 2800 I couldn't find one. I couldn't sit on my product any longer and watch it degrade in quality about 3-4 months. Plus with new batches coming in, the old needed to go. I was forced in take 2100-2300.

It's seems to be worth more to harvest the plant, dry, then debud, don't waste time trimming and blast everything into a concentrate whether that be co2 or BHO. You might end up making more on your pound that way.
This is what I was waiting to hear. Don't feel bad bro I dropped a 5 pack with bubba and og p's and got 1800 per unit... Makes me sick to my stomach!
I've tried to send to a better price location but have lost to much product doing so:D
So our only option is to do it BIG! If your growing in soil switch to coco, ramp up on lights and get a fing green house if at all possible cuz that's what everyone else is doing:eek:

CaliShark

CaliShark

This is what I was waiting to hear. Don't feel bad bro I dropped a 5 pack with bubba and og p's and got 1800 per unit... Makes me sick to my stomach!
I've tried to send to a better price location but have lost to much product doing so:D
So our only option is to do it BIG! If your growing in soil switch to coco, ramp up on lights and get a fing green house if at all possible cuz that's what everyone else is doing:eek:

Oh for sure brother. I've been saying this for a long time, the days of the recreational grower blowing up a bedroom or two in a house is over. Done.

It's too expansive with residential electricity. If you want to stay in this business as a grower you need to step up your game and go BIG like you said. The best way is private land with a greenhouse like you said. You get the power of mother natures sunlight, while still being able to control environment. But the cost of having a greenhouse on private land is more then most people can afford. Warehouse game is very difficult also. All leads to money. If you got the $$$ to make the setup you'll survive. One good thing about everyone and they're mother growing now and with cannabis in the forefront you have warehouse owners that are more willing to rent out space if your legit. But again that's at a cost.

CaliShark

CaliShark

No way.

A greenhouse isn't just some plastic/wooden frame with poly wrapped over it. You would be using the same equipment that an indoor growroom would use to run a green house. Fans, heating/cooling, controlling humidity, co2 equipment, environmental controllers, irrigation, supplemental lighting, fucking list goes on. Not to mention if your looking to use your greenhouse for an extended amount of time (5 years) it's gonna have to be a sturdy metal frame with high quality poly plastic covering that is expansive and wears out every few years.

To grow greenhouse right and produce indoor quality product is expansive to do. But there are many pros and cons to both indoor and greenhouse growing.

Muckman420

Muckman420

are the prices for patients at these dispensaries going down in socal as well or are they just taking advantage of the growers?
Prices are still 50-35 an 1/8 top shelf from mojave to Santa monica, I haven't been to SGV in a min though 45 an 1/8 all day in SFV an Malibu was still 55+ last I saw. Most zips are between 230-340 for top shelf.

$75 a g for some top notch shatter and about 30 a g for some good bubble but not full melt

Muckman420

Muckman420

are the prices for patients at these dispensaries going down in socal as well or are they just taking advantage of the growers?
I would "assume" it's the ladder but some shops are pretty legit and would rather pay more for top shelf because what's around is booty.

I can't give up any names but one club was shot up just fo not paying for consignment, out here, people don't fuck around which is also one reason why the BOMB is few and far between. I found one shop which I have firmly planted roots in, pun intended, great staff and herbs among oils, lotions, pipes, vapes, they have everything and know what's up.

one more I would work with but not shop at, if that makes sense... Great peeps, shitty weed half the time, un purged BHO it looks like, iffy edibles, dirty lounge, 3 awesome knowledgable bud tenders but these are "what up my nigga" woopty whoop COD, daps and poundses kinda guys so I don't feel safe.... Maybe once but I don't want to get robbed, they seem cool but questionable...

Does it make me strange for not liking being in a room with 5 huge dudes with a lot of cash and weed? I always get butterflies...

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Coulda had a greenhouse for the money I spent on my grow room.
I feel the same but theres just no way to be incognito with a greenhouse where im at,A guy about a mile from me got taken down by the MET team.Everytime we walked the dog within a 1/4 mile of his house my wife would comment on the smell,she KNOWS that smell and she doesnt even smoke,lol.You see the three warehouses they took down in ap vly yesterday green?Heard this morning the guy was from bishop growing for a dispensary in mammoth way down here because the rent and bust factor were so much lower.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
it seems like alot of people are saying there putting out the bomb, but when you go to dispensaries at least the 6 or 7 ive been to. theres nothing but the same stuff on every shelf with small buds of smething that really dosent take after the name to well. i went to buds and roses in sherman oaks and they had decent stuff but it was all small pieces and it was 18 a gram 50 an 1/8th. so now i wonder how can some of these people even get 2300 a lbs for it. i wish i could just find one shop soemone could show me with just all top notch product. im from the east coast and to me theres better weed on the streets of new york or ct, then soem of these shops. in these threads on the boards you see a guy growing good weed like growmaster or jackmayoffer and they are getting high numbers. wish there would be pics with these posts how people are getting screwed so we could at least see were it stands. im not even close to the best grower, but i know my product is at least better then some of the stufff i see in these shops.

Latest posts

Top Bottom